Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday was red slop, today was brown slop. Wonder what’s on the menu to be served tomorrow at HMP Dingle.
Argh I can’t find it now but yesterday on her stories she actually had a full meal breakdown for the week! 😂😂 I remember monday was the fajitas, Saturday was chicken pie, Sunday was a roast and there was a spag Bol in there somewhere along with the corn beef soup oh sorry hash! RIVETING I KNOW!!! I was reading it thinking... does anybody really care? Seriously are her sheep genuinely like ‘oooh Rebecca Lamb is having spag Bol on Thursday love so we have to as well!’. I did wonder if it was for tattle’s benefit seeing as we took the piss out of her corn beef hash, and her fajitas, and her pancakes... and just about anything she cooks tbh 😂 what do we have to take the piss out of tonight I wonder 😆

Reactions: 6
She's one of those dumbasses who uses books as decorations rather that using them to educate herself.
It’s when these influencers recommend books they love and they have not read them. Give me a dog eared and cracked spine book you love...not one that is ‘trendy’ or looks good on your shelf. I saw the books and thought the same as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s when these influencers recommend books they love and they have not read them. Give me a dog eared and cracked spine book you love...not one that is ‘trendy’ or looks good on your shelf. I saw the books and thought the same as you.
This 👌👌👌

Reactions: 3
Imagine living a life like Steve’s? Knocks up a teenager he just met. Goes and works long hours while she stays at HIS home moaning. Then has baby number 2, again the same thing as above. They move to the middle of nowhere, Steve quits his job and now he spends his days painting whatever room Rebecca says and eating the slop she cooks. Let’s not forget baby number 3 that she seems to have convinced him to have. I’ve said it before, some men want kids later in life and that’s fine but Steve will be 35-36 this year and he definitely doesn’t strike me as the type of man who wants a third baby near his 40s.

Imagine living a life like Steve’s? Knocks up a teenager he just met. Goes and works long hours while she stays at HIS home moaning. Then has baby number 2, again the same thing as above. They move to the middle of nowhere, Steve quits his job and now he spends his days painting whatever room Rebecca says and eating the slop she cooks. Let’s not forget baby number 3 that she seems to have convinced him to have. I’ve said it before, some men want kids later in life and that’s fine but Steve will be 35-36 this year and he definitely doesn’t strike me as the type of man who wants a third baby near his 40s.
Maybe he had the snip and didn’t tell her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe he had the snip and didn’t tell her 😂
I really hope he has. She’s the type of woman who would have baby after baby if it meant she got to stay at home and do nothing. I think Steve knows this..

Beckeh has Brönte county on her doorstep, they could visit Haworth, even Pendle Hill is not far, Skipton Castle, a day in Harrogate...there is so much content! Read the books about the local places and visit but no, we have a to do list a pretty picture of a stack of new books!

I really hope he has. She’s the type of woman who would have baby after baby if it meant she got to stay at home and do nothing. I think Steve knows this..
So ... Here's a little insight for you. Steve was engaged to a very nice girl before he met Rebecca, they had a mortgage TOGETHER, were engaged, she wanted children soon but Steve didn't, so she let him go so that she could find that person who she could settle with without putting pressure on Steve to start a family. He got with Rebecca shortly after and she got pregnant straight away, she saw the stability and money and trapped him. Also, she has told Steve where to go on his stage do, as he is not allowed to go anywhere there are pretty girls apparently. So much trust.

Oh and also, she was actually getting in with Steve's best friend too when they met

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
As if Steve is that old!!! He acts like a horny teenager

So ... Here's a little insight for you. Steve was engaged to a very nice girl before he met Rebecca, they had a mortgage TOGETHER, were engaged, she wanted children soon but Steve didn't, so she let him go so that she could find that person who she could settle with without putting pressure on Steve to start a family. He got with Rebecca shortly after and she got pregnant straight away, she saw the stability and money and trapped him. Also, she has told Steve where to go on his stage do, as he is not allowed to go anywhere there are pretty girls apparently. So much trust.

Oh and also, she was actually getting in with Steve's best friend too when they met
I like people like you who dish out the goss 🤣 On a serious note that doesn’t surprise me. I bet he regrets letting the other girl go now! God Rebecca is such a woman isn’t she!

Reactions: 17

Do you know if he did cheat on dingle? Oooh thanks for the goss - she's gonna hate this!! 🤣🤣 Aww she was a heartbreak poke from Stevie boy..then he got her pregnant... wonder if he thinks often of the one that got away when she makes him corned dog vomit. Maybe that's why they sold the old house as it was originally another woman's🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Steves parents aparrently still check in with this girl even now who is married to someone else and has a newborn baby boy....they must have really liked her must be a strange feeling for beckeh dingle lol

Also, where is he going on his stag doo? bit rich when she's going flaunting her cellulitey arse round Marbella in a thong with Steve and his dads money and dictating to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Not remotely surprised by this.Bet She would be with his mate if Steve hadn't got her pregnant first.

Reactions: 3
Only if he had money 🤨
I don't think she would have given him the time of day if he didn't have money. She probably only spreads her legs for blokes with money. She could be the poster girl for women who will do anything to pin down men with money, just so they can have a comfortable lifestyle without working for it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.