Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not another steve does my make up video? It wasnt funny the first time hun🤦‍♀️
Also what is with her lips? theres something about them that really really super annoys me almost as much as she uses the word super 🤯

Reactions: 19
I can't decide if by the end of the video shes acting more immature than normal trying to be funny or shes off her tits, or maybe both 🤷‍♀️ either way shes not funny and it was painful to watch. Them poor kids have no hope them two as parents

Reactions: 14
Also, seems she is foul mouthed quite often judging by the comment from Steve’s dad 😬
He doesn't sound like Becky's biggest fan tbf... maybe he's on Tattle 😂😲

Not quite the same body shape in her photoshopped mirror selfie today is it hun? Their kitchen looks so stark yet cluttered. Would it kill them to put something on the wall?
Andy Pipkin eat your heart out... What on earth has she done to her face? 😲🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm actually in shock and pleased though that the new little dish ad features just woody and only him 👌👌 he's a lovely boy !! X

Reactions: 3
Not quite the same body shape in her photoshopped mirror selfie today is it hun? Their kitchen looks so stark yet cluttered. Would it kill them to put something on the wall?

I know this is just a screenshot but I always think she looks miserable when she’s talking to Woody. It’s always so forced with him but high pitched and “happeh” with Alfie.

Reactions: 8
Last 3 posts have been woody and I have loved it! Maybe not him in a basket with a dog but I’d choose to see his smiley little face on my feed any day over Rebecca, Steve or Alfie’s. Feel like he needs his own rave thread 😂

Reactions: 14
Jesus christ what has she done to herself.....

This video you can't say she was not drop dead gorgeous with the black hair!

Us tattle trolls say nice things as well when its relevant...see Rebecca?

Reactions: 11

She looks so much better in that video x

Reactions: 10

She was never “drop dead gorgeous” - come on. Bit of an exaggeration!!!! Julia Roberts is DDG, Rebecca Lamb was reasonably attractive at best but nothing special. She’s completely ruined herself now though and looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.