Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Davena94

VIP Member
Just seen them storming down the beach front in los cristianos. She was miles ahead with the pram and her fella was on his phone everyone looked fuming 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Clarity456

VIP Member
Hi hunipot! Nice of you to join us, just a quick reminder, if you scroll to 0:49 on your own video and hit pause (this one:) that you've published on the 27th September for all to see, you can witness this delightful sight, its there for anyone to view! ....

Screenshot 2023-02-06 17.12.42.png

But on the 20th September you were telling people you were in waist 28 jeans and on the 3rd October posting this to your own grid....

Screenshot 2023-02-06 17.21.31.png

I know logics not your strong point at all but if there's a question of who it is who edits, I think theres a very clear answer lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Rebecca I’ve seen you so many times in the post office returning your hauls and your legs are half that length and you’re as tall as you are wide give over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I’m calling it now:
Photo of her at the airport wearing the Adanola sweater with either cycle shorts or leggings, adanola socks and a pair of new balance trainers. Maybe a shot of the boys as they’re boarding the plane looking like orphans on their way to a new family with the spotlight solely on the Tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

majestic26

VIP Member
Imagine getting home from your day out, seeing that inbox message and furiously taking your clothes off to rant on Instagram stories. So embarrassing Rebecca 🤣
Steve, watch the baby for a minute, I need to go upstairs and take all my clothes off to show the trolls I'm not a fat bird 😅

Can proper imagine her ripping her clothes off absolutely raging and manic, thinking I'll show them Tattle bastards!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s SERIOUSLY trying to claim that she has “never ever edited” ANY pictures of herself…?!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently people on tattle have edited photos of her to make her look fat….!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Ripping off that £4 charity blazer and crusty H&M leggings to prove the haters wrong. Sniffing like a coke addict on a Friday night with rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
So she’s confirmed that she’s on tattle daily…
How did she know that person was from here?
She’s obviously been reading here and seen that we all see the blurring.
Also Rebecca, while your here I’ve got something to ask you….

When you were having a mental breakdown in the mirror filming yourself for all the trehhhllllsss..

WHERE WERE YOUR KIDS?? WHERE? YOU SADDO, GET A JOB, GET A LIFE!!
(I’ve quoted you there, see what I did?!😏)

• Haha
Reactions: 48

womaninthemirror

Love that at 3pm when her kids are finishing school she’s stripping off in front of the magic mirror to prove the nasty trolls wrong, WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS HUN x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

WinnieSanderson1

I'm sorry but that holiday already looks abysmal. It looks cold and dreary. The only food they are eating is stuff you would get at a greasy spoon or takeaway back in England. The boys are dressed in standard issue prison tracksuits without even a lick of gel to spruce them up for a meal out. The grimy goose is still being rammed in every picture of Anne although we've never seen her so much as hold the goose that beggy claims is her comforter. Steve looks like an EDL member. Beggy seems to allergic to any support in the chest area, it's like she's scared of wearing a proper bra or something. The whole thing is a complete shitshow. They could've just gone to Blackpool, had the same experience and saved a few quid

• Heart
Reactions: 47