Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that haven’t seen the rage! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Come on you bastards, which one of you edited her picture and uploaded it to her stories? 😂😂😂 does she really think people believe that happened???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂was it the same troll that bought her followers? The lady doth protest too much. Disappointed at the lack of vase noise if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Laughing my head off - all her followers have to do is view these 2 side by side look at the difference in the stomach and legs (and she is still probably using an app for the video to try and slim herself down) she is a crackpot 🤣 what makes it funnier is no one is coming for her saying she is fat - she is trying to make out she has lost a lot of weight in a day from a none existent diet and we can all see from the pictures from yesterday she isn’t this size and she isn’t on a low fat diet WE CAN ALL SEE THIS FROM WHAT YOU POST YOU IDIOT. You open the door for criticism Rebecca because you talk out of your magically disappearing arse 😂
Steve must have had his tools out to fit a new straight foot to the bed this afternoon, since it's not an edit... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhh I’ve been waiting for a meltdown rant for a while now 🤣 as usually Becky did not disappoint!! So firstly we all know that mirror makes her look slimmer than IRL, we’ve seen it for years. Only now it appears she’s discovered the apps that slim down your whole body and can also be used in video mode. Does she think people are as bleeping stupid as she is? If you’re suh suh thin from your gallstone diet Becky then get Steve to video you and upload that xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s scary how obsessed she is with her appearance in general tbh. She’s almost 30 and poses weekly with either her hanging ham or tits out. I’m in the same age range and I don’t follow anyone else who has the same fixation

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s probably messaged herself, she has seen the tattle comments and used a sock puppet account.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do sh
“All the trolls talking about me on the stupid blood website” 😭😭😭
No I don’t have anything better to do because some of us can’t eat our way through pregnancy & sail through it without problems and issues.
And some of us have actual jobs that we have been signed off from, but I guess that’s my own fault for not having “positive thoughts and pregnancy is gorgeous, you’ll be fine don’t worry it’s not scary”.
The WAY she’s swearing and going off on one, why bother looking here everyday if it bothers her that much? So self centred can’t help herself
Probably logged in here,seen the comments and now fuming. She can’t help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi hunipot! Nice of you to join us, just a quick reminder, if you scroll to 0:49 on your own video and hit pause (this one:) that you've published on the 27th September for all to see, you can witness this delightful sight, its there for anyone to view! ....

Screenshot 2023-02-06 17.12.42.png

But on the 20th September you were telling people you were in waist 28 jeans and on the 3rd October posting this to your own grid....

Screenshot 2023-02-06 17.21.31.png

I know logics not your strong point at all but if there's a question of who it is who edits, I think theres a very clear answer lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She is fuming. She saw people saying her sister was younger, prettier & a got a nice figure, so was pissed off & that resulted in her edited photo this morning thinking that would make everyone be amazed at how slim she is. Only she fucked up the editing, so is now pissed off that she was caught out & was called out about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi hunipot! Nice of you to join us, just a quick reminder, if you scroll to 0:49 on your own video and hit pause (this one:) that you've published on the 27th September for all to see, you can witness this delightful sight, its there for anyone to view! ....

View attachment 1940442

But on the 20th September you were telling people you were in waist 28 jeans and on the 3rd October posting this to your own grid....

View attachment 1940453

I know logics not your strong point at all but if there's a question of who it is who edits, I think theres a very clear answer lol
Beggy i really hope you see THIS!!
Maybe you will realise how ridiculous you sound now🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is fuming. She saw people saying her sister was younger, prettier & a got a nice figure, so was pissed off & that resulted in her edited photo this morning thinking that would make everyone be amazed at how slim she is. Only she fucked up the editing, so is now pissed off that she was caught out & was called out about it.
I thought this. She didn’t have time to get her spaniels ears out over the weekend because of the party.
I wonder if the gun under the bed was actually a tranq gun that Steve has to use on her when she has a manic Monday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh someone's desperate to up engagement before her jollies 🙄. Does she think people don't know you can edit your body in videos too 🤦🏻‍♀️. Kate Hayes Make Up (who has a cracking thread on here) does the same and also claims she never edits anything 🤥 however she's unrecognisable in others photos - bit like our girl Begs

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.