Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown5

VIP Member
we’ll just seen the rant 🤣👍🍿
So in answer to your question about the trolls having nothing better to do… well actually I think you’ll find we are all hard working people - some of whom may have been genuine followers hun. However some people who reached out to you when you told them your inbox was always open got blocked or ignored. So fuck off you lying deceitful cretin. You are conning innocent people to try and make money. People are here to call you out. CON ARTIST because you edit your own photos. Fucking fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
She said WE edit her pics hahahahahahahahahah dead. This is the best Rebecca content day since #vasegate or WOODEH TELL THEM YOURE HAPPEH

imagine standing there in your pants denying the obvious and calling it work 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Win

VIP Member
YESSSSSSSSSSS RANTING BEGS IS BACK!!!!!! This is what we want, not boring pics of your boring kid. Happy Monday tattlers 🕺🏼

• Haha
Given that reaction, I think we can safely assume Rebecca edits her photos. 😂

Can someone kindly get Beaver up to speed so he’s with the programme. Given that he’s her biggest troll 😂

Great stuff - keep it coming

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Its coz Steve durnt like fat birds but he doesn’t mind slags who are unsuitable for a mum of 3✌
There's a theory that men who try and act macho and display misogynistic opinions are actually in the closet....beaver 100% fits into this. He makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I never took my baby to a hair appointment. I like to relax and feel pampered. Plus the chemicals. Always booked it on a day someone could mind him for a couple of hours. I think she goes out in public with her and uses her like a safety blanket, like she does with beaver. She can't cope with being alone she's weird
I wouldn't take my kids to any appointments unless I really, really had no other options! Not only is it stressful for you and the person doing the treatment, but it's also disruptive to other customers, who might want to relax!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sticky One

VIP Member
Imagine getting home from your day out, seeing that inbox message and furiously taking your clothes off to rant on Instagram stories. So embarrassing Rebecca 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Cooper123

VIP Member
family of 3 - where are your other kids Rebecca?
View attachment 1935153
This is getting fucking ridiculous now, how that cunt is acting like she's got just the 1 kid. Shame on you Steve for letting it happen you big doormat! Got herself pregnant by lying to you, now she's thrown your boys to the side for the potato. You both are disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
She got a 12 but she's aparrently always been a size 10 but she's lost loads of weight in the space of a week due to the "gorllsturrn diet" of air fryer muffins, pub meals and banana bread, the pic she showed us yesterday showing off her "weight loss" definitely definitely wasn't edited so surely she must now be a lesser size than the size 10 she was initially and so one would presume an 8? 😂😂😂😅

To be a good liar, you need to think about the whole picture Bogtrotter 🫢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
nearly made it to half term hunnipot but it’s a bit cheaper to go now isn’t it our little penny pincher?

• Haha

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
Come on you bastards, which one of you edited her picture and uploaded it to her stories? 😂😂😂 does she really think people believe that happened???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂was it the same troll that bought her followers? The lady doth protest too much. Disappointed at the lack of vase noise if I’m honest 😂

• Haha