Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Telly Fanatic for the suggestion. Poor Alfeh turned 9 years old, had ‘6’ balloons, 4 Aeros, and one cheap headset from EBay. #bossbabegoals

New thread to continue discussing the inventor of banana bread and uncooked muffins.

FE70BCF2-719C-4D83-A027-5720038B4983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just catching up, I had a little look on her siblings pages and it’s quite evident that Rebecca gets her haggard looks from gobshite Bev. Her sister is a really pretty girl, hopefully she doesn’t ruin herself with filler and end up like her clapped out sister.

Reactions: 18
I went and looked at her sisters Insta she does look like a young Dingle

Hopefully the young girl doesn't go down the vlogging road and she gets a proper education and job unlike the shack dweller

Reactions: 8
I went and looked at her sisters Insta she does look like a young Dingle

Hopefully the young girl doesn't go down the vlogging road and she gets a proper education and job unlike the shack dweller
To be honest she is much younger than Rebecca. She dresses how most girls her age probably do. At Rebecca’s age & considering Rebecca has 3 children you’d think she wouldn’t be dressing like a girl ten years younger than she is on a night out & thinking she can pull it off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She posted THREE reels to her grid yesterday?! She is so desperate! One got under 400 likes! Accept when it’s over Beggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope her sister doesn’t go down the same path as Beggy , you can do better lovely!

Reactions: 3
The fact that the comment on the sister's photo referred to him as 'beaver' confirms it's someone on here. That IS trolling and not on! She's a young girl and that's crappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I can't see the comment has it been deleted? Totally agree it's not on writing anything to her sister let alone something sexual like that.
---

Top scoffer out & about in the real world (instead of the shack) with her two skin heads 🤪
Ugly bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't see it either it must be gone
---

Yes it's a spikey mess because you shaved it
Screenshot_20230203-123945.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Nice to see the imaginary gurrrrlllsterrrns haven’t affected her need to eat out. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.