Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking through her Dubai memories book… that’s the bleakest memory book I’ve ever seen. So written notes saying where they were etc, just a single tit photo on every page. She can’t get anything right can she?!
Came here to say that, hardly a memory book. Everything she does is so tit.

Gutted she didn't show us her chilleh for tea. Or should I say, ✨️unseasoned mince with a tin of tomatoes✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't worry trolls, beaver will soon troll her with a video of the sow from behind on holiday

No-one really gives a tit that she looks like the back end of a bus, but she likes to portray herself as this waif like creature who takes a size xs coat in H&M... and a M in Zara 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Steve, watch the baby for a minute, I need to go upstairs and take all my clothes off to show the trolls I'm not a fat bird 😅

Can proper imagine her ripping her clothes off absolutely raging and manic, thinking I'll show them Tattle bastards!!
Thats why she's so out of breath

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's totally disingenuous. Sends out the wrong messages to her so called "flowers." - I don't know why company's still use her...?

But more worrying than that for me, would be partner family and friends seeing her content/pictures.......does no one say anything? Or are they all as thick as her - probs!!!

Reactions: 12
Came here to say that, hardly a memory book. Everything she does is so tit.

Gutted she didn't show us her chilleh for tea. Or should I say, ✨️unseasoned mince with a tin of tomatoes✨️
Her chilli with nachos - great gallbladder friendly meal right there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IDK why but she seems to go through this phase when she has a baby thats around 6 months where she tries to put the narrative out she's a supahhh sexxeehhh size 8 love islander.

Remember when Woody was little and they went to Spain for 3 weeks and she literally was obsessed with wearing a thong bikini every single day, having her picture taken in said thong bikinis, claiming it was "too hot" int daaales to wear normal clothes so doing a knee tapping workout in her lounge in her bikini, doing a post in her keks under the guise of 'boddehhh positiffiteh sniffff' more or less every week etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How strange. Slimmed down 3 dress sizes in 1 week, but still has puffy sausage fingers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Becky hun whilst you’re on one, do you fancy explaining why your engagement ring is still missing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Today has been a good day! First we get a badly edited photo, then we get a manic Beggy saying how she’s in high spirits, trying to sell lash serum while wearing fake eyelashes, then a great big Beggy rant. Plus as a bonus, we haven’t been subjected to 482,761,076 pictures of Roma.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So she’s confirmed that she’s on tattle daily…
How did she know that person was from here?
She’s obviously been reading here and seen that we all see the blurring.
Also Rebecca, while your here I’ve got something to ask you….

When you were having a mental breakdown in the mirror filming yourself for all the trehhhllllsss..

WHERE WERE YOUR KIDS?? WHERE? YOU SADDO, GET A JOB, GET A LIFE!!
(I’ve quoted you there, see what I did?!😏)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m tempted to book a last minute flight to tenners just to see her in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.