Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming another DITL? At this point, it’s Groundhog Day 🙄 baby feeding, baby crapping, a walk where she’s clearly set the camera up and awkwardly walked off 😂 baby feeding, bathtime for baby for the pervs 😩 Still, it will earn her…literally pennies according to Social Blade 😂 anyone got an account? I can’t see how many followers she lost with her lies yesterday without signing up!
Aparrently social blade overestimates as well hahahaha 40k a month boss babe in all respects 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

You've forgot the important " who's a pretty girl" 2 minute long montage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Granny ash only reappeared from her babysitting duty’s to flog some lunehhhh shite 🤣🤣🤣

Give it up girls!
And big Steph apparently was dying last night and got carried to bed but still logged in to the BWY call.

What happened to the amazing flexibility and working when you want to?! If I'm sick and bedbound I definitely don't log in to teams!

Reactions: 15
She’s put that link for the “ matching adanola joggers” purely to try and get people to buy them for her to make some money, they aren’t even the ones that match her new jumper ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Playing dress ups yet again🤷‍♀️
At HOME ALL DAY LONG....but su su busy & overwhelmed
Deluded freak
---

Day in the life of a psycho witch.
No but really Beggy,my cats have a more exciting life than you. Do us all a favour and duck away off.
You couldnt have said it better👏👏👏

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I am crying at this outfit, where is she going wearing this? The 80’s?
It is horrendous!
Ran here when I saw this! Oh she’s the gift that keeps on giving at the moment 🤣🤣🤣 Yesterday was my birthday and her mental rant was literally the icing on the cake 🙌🤣

She needs an urgent intervention by somebody…. Anybody 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Filming another DITL? At this point, it’s Groundhog Day 🙄 baby feeding, baby crapping, a walk where she’s clearly set the camera up and awkwardly walked off 😂 baby feeding, bathtime for baby for the pervs 😩 Still, it will earn her…literally pennies according to Social Blade 😂 anyone got an account? I can’t see how many followers she lost with her lies yesterday without signing up!
Baby Crapping🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I am crying at this outfit, where is she going wearing this? The 80’s?
It is horrendous!
She’s so delusional isn’t she. The sad thing is, because she has zero style, she will wear this to a farm or somewhere equally unsuitable 🤣🤣

Plus, look at the difference in the size of her legs on this one compared to the ‘never ever ever ever EVER edited at all’ pic yesterday. And also she says she got a medium in the skirt because of her hips, which strangely enough were non-existent in yesterdays photo. Make it make sense Beggy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not the manky office outfit with the tree trunk hugging boots, what the duck does she look like 🤣🤣😭

A bleep. She looks like a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
D Y I N G at the blazer outift ffs HOW does she manage to make everything look so cheap?!?!? “This is an outift that will stay in my wardrobe forever now” hahhaa okay hun can’t wait to see you wearing it every week for the rest of your life xxxxx
---

Also bleeping dying at the boots. Borrowed them off your mum? When? 15 years ago? If you’re a boss babe buy your own boots that are actually stylish hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just in case it didn’t look ridiculous enough, she then pairs it with a white (grey) cheap looking boob tube 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her vocabulary though... The only words that manage to escape those gammy lips are "its just suh suhhh nice" 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So dingle has bought herself a new blazer and is really glad she didn’t order it in a medium. Why would you even be considering a medium when you’re an xs in H&M hunnipot? And what’s with the new accent she’s putting on. And fuckin hell the outfit looks even worse with the blazer off. So 2002
And the boots 🥴

Reactions: 20
D Y I N G at the blazer outift ffs HOW does she manage to make everything look so cheap?!?!? “This is an outift that will stay in my wardrobe forever now” hahhaa okay hun can’t wait to see you wearing it every week for the rest of your life xxxxx
---

Also bleeping dying at the boots. Borrowed them off your mum? When? 15 years ago? If you’re a boss babe buy your own boots that are actually stylish hun xxx
It will stay in her wardrobe forever (and never be seen again) as she doesn’t have a job as a receptionist at the local garage which is about the only place it’s semi suitable to be worn. And as for the manky boob tube! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Day in the life - so far she’s spent half of it in her bedroom staring at herself in the mirror. I thought she was obsessed with Roma, but that’s nothing compared to how obsessed she is with herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And big Steph apparently was dying last night and got carried to bed but still logged in to the BWY call.

What happened to the amazing flexibility and working when you want to?! If I'm sick and bedbound I definitely don't log in to teams!
That girls never well!

I’ll stick to my diet and skincare thanks 🤣👍🤣👍

Reactions: 6
Remember that £400 winter coat she “bought” that she wore ONCE that has never been seen since?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.