Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No point covering up your wrist band beggy you dopey bleep, anyone that happens to be staying there will recognise you for your big fat arse. And if by some miracle they don't see that, they'll see that big gormless looking bokebag Steve with his buck teef and little pea head. Pair of tragic looking fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
First night on holiday and they go for a curry- really worth taking the kids out of school to experience the Spanish culture 🥱🥱 wonder if They’ve even heard of tapas or paella

Reactions: 24
I’m so disappointed that she got ready and went out without singing to us first.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She manages to keep the kids up late on holidays and they're still up at the crack of dawn, yet at the shack they are thrown to bed early as possible

Reactions: 16
Something is very amiss???
You guys must think the same
Whats the URGENCY for going to Tenners Early Feb
It doesnt make any sense🤷‍♀️
So she can get swinging/“make content” with her new buddy

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That to me looks like they are having a date night. They have definitely gone away with family.
I think so too because she would definitely have posted big MA in her pram or whatever at the beachfront or in the restaurant

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she has a special kind of gallbladder, the rest of us mere mortals don’t have. Curry night tonight, so maybe she also has a gallbladder that not only isn’t used during pregnancy but also isn’t used on holidays 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if we don’t mention the gallbladder will she have a flare up or even document. I sometimes think she reads here and then remembers her bullshit and then plays on it so it seems “believable”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can see her burger nips through that dress 🤢
They'll be flapping everywhere when she walks too, feel sorry for them kids having to put up with living with these two pervs. Steve probably gets off on the idea other blokes might look at her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.