Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but that holiday already looks abysmal. It looks cold and dreary. The only food they are eating is stuff you would get at a greasy spoon or takeaway back in England. The boys are dressed in standard issue prison tracksuits without even a lick of gel to spruce them up for a meal out. The grimy goose is still being rammed in every picture of Anne although we've never seen her so much as hold the goose that beggy claims is her comforter. Steve looks like an EDL member. Beggy seems to allergic to any support in the chest area, it's like she's scared of wearing a proper bra or something. The whole thing is a complete shitshow. They could've just gone to Blackpool, had the same experience and saved a few quid

• Heart
Reactions: 47
FCFEE439-0C96-4850-8ADF-C54C44BB27F0.png

Forgot I screenshot this yesterday to show ya’s 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 Chris’s comment 🤢 defo on only fans hahaha

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just suh suh scared of having a flare guiz, can't eat anything yummeh or super nice.

Gorlsturn diet yay

Aaargh deep fried stuff and my personal gallstones nemesis Avocado , might as well directly inject fat into your gallbladder , where due to the gall stones, instant excruciating pain like you have never experienced in your life !!

I did not leave the UK to go on holiday while I was waiting for mine out , indeed I was V nervous of even staying at a fairly remote cottage in the countryside .

Ok Rebecca I will believe you when you show the operation scars , because theres more than one !

Reactions: 12
The only reason they've gone is to meet up with those foul perverts to make content

They knew it wouldn't be warm or sunny they're full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1950324
Forgot I screenshot this yesterday to show ya’s 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 Chris’s comment 🤢 defo on only fans hahaha
That is a weird comment.....what possible reason would a bloke have to follow a "mummy blogger" .... my husband wouldn't be able to name one, let alone some no name skid mark from instagram. Deffo as fishy as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A friend from work never had gallstone’s before but two months after having her baby she started having issues. I saw her for the first time this week since her mat leave started and she has lost so much weight from “living off lettuce” (her words) because she can’t eat anything without having flare ups. I’ve never really came across anyone with gallstones before so was pretty clueless, but having spoke to my friend and looking at what Beggy eats she’s just talking out her arse. Not a chance in hell she could eat 99% of what she does and be on the waiting list to have her gallbladder removed. Frightening she’s “raising” three ✌🏼 children

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her holiday photos with the kids in the water are making me feel cold. We’re going to Turkey in April (half term beggy😮💨) she’s making me panic about the weather 😩

Reactions: 3
Not commented for ages because these threads move too fast these days 🙈 but I just had to come on to say how TRAGIC it is that she lives for her two tit out of season holidays to tenners each year errghhhh couldn’t think of anything worse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her holiday photos with the kids in the water are making me feel cold. We’re going to Turkey in April (half term beggy😮💨) she’s making me panic about the weather 😩
Usually quite pleasant in april early 20s you should be fine

Reactions: 7
Looking at beggy and beavers grids you wouldn’t think they had two boys
---

Warm enough to get in the pool do you think?
Should be as usually quite humid, maybe some cloudy days, we’ve been beginning of May before and it was lovely , we now go the end of June and it’s a bit to hot!!

Reactions: 5
At one time Rebecca Lamb was legit OBSESSED with LJC….. like full on single white female stalker level obsessed to the point where LJC would post a photo or whatever and then within a day or two Rebecca would post a carbon copy of it - like, sje would get the same or as good as the same clothes, wear her hair the same, pose the same, use the same music, very similar captions etc - it wS hilariously creepy and it went on for months!!!!
She literally tried for ages to go blonde to be like Lucy, didn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Warm enough to get in the pool do you think?
Turkey in April is definitely warmer than what Tenerife is on Jan Feb and march...first half of the month it will defo be around 25° everyday and the nearer it gets to may it's gets warmer everyday.....whereas Tenerife can be a hit and a miss it's a big gamble you need to go between May and Oct to guarantee heat
---

Yes it's warm enough for the pool

Reactions: 8
My personal favourite was when she followed them round Thomas Land when they clearly wanted to be left to enjoy the day with their kids.
Didn’t she make a big thing about Lucy being there and then Lucy just ignored her 🤣🤣 was it a Channel mum thing? Or did Beggy just go because Lucy was? I’m sure she made it sound like they were meeting up and then Beggy was only ever in the background of Lucy’s pics and videos 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she make a big thing about Lucy being there and then Lucy just ignored her 🤣🤣 was it a Channel mum thing? Or did Beggy just go because Lucy was? I’m sure she made it sound like they were meeting up and then Beggy was only ever in the background of Lucy’s pics and videos 😅😅
it was obviously a job they'd got through both being with Channel Mum

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.