Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought them 😂
I am just baffled at how she has paid for posts etc! Her content doesn’t look how someone’s with 70k followers looks.
Usually mummy bloggers are either aspirational or super down to earth and realistic but she doesn’t come across as either to me. No offence meant to her, but I’m just surprised she has such a big following (even if some of them are fake).

Reactions: 12
They could have came over from her YT channel she has over a 100k subs I think? but only gets about 3k views per vlog and only makes around £46 a month from her channel she would probably make more selling Avon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am just baffled at how she has paid for posts etc! Her content doesn’t look how someone’s with 70k followers looks.
Usually mummy bloggers are either aspirational or super down to earth and realistic but she doesn’t come across as either to me. No offence meant to her, but I’m just surprised she has such a big following (even if some of them are fake).
She used to be with channel mum but she got sacked off for being too slutty and inappropriate for mummy content

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All them tables in the back of the pic with alfeh bar one are all the empty. Suh suh super buseh

Reactions: 8
Alfie’s breakfast isn’t even funny. Teach your kids not to be gluttonous little shits Rebecca. I know they’re on holiday but Jesus at least get them something relatively healthy and filling like eggs/bacon/sausages/cereal/yoghurt and some fruit and then a pastry once they’ve eaten something that’s going to keep them going. If he eats SIX sugar filled pastries he’s going to feel like tit. HONESTLY she infuriates me!

edited to add; I’m not a boring Karen who makes my kids eat rabbit food 24/7. I’m all for puddings, chocolate etc as part of a balanced diet but we all know her kids eat like that every day not just on holiday 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She got a few genuine followers from Channel Mum. She did use to be a lot less of a twit. Still a twit, but less of one. She got loads worse when they moved to that secluded dungeon a few years ago.

Reactions: 3
BIB….. you are kidding, right? Aspirational & down to earth and realistic?!!!!!!! Who?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so concerned that she’s starting to wean that poor baby. Nevermind the fact it’s usually 6 months, she is a million percent not ready developmentally at all. I’m convinced she’s thinking if she starts weaning, it’s better content and engagement plus she may start sleeping better. She would not want to admit how much she’s obviously struggling with her.

I've lost my way a bit with her recently because I keep her on mute then just nose in if something on here makes me laugh or fume (I just think she's been really forcing it and faking content since Anne arrived on the tit, more staged than it even used to be if you get me )so bare with me for asking but is this now the start of the sham wedding holiday ?

Reactions: 7
I've lost my way a bit with her recently because I keep her on mute then just nose in if something on here makes me laugh or fume (I just think she's been really forcing it and faking content since Anne arrived on the tit, more staged than it even used to be if you get me )so bare with me for asking but is this now the start of the sham wedding holiday ?
No, the wedding is apparently booked for May/June in Greece…….. apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ all them pastries for 1 kid!!!!
I hope that’s to share but I bet it isn’t. Their adult teeth will have fallen out by the time they’re teenagers. So awful to let your kid eat whatever shite they want, they really CBA to parent their kids can they

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m so concerned that she’s starting to wean that poor baby. Nevermind the fact it’s usually 6 months, she is a million percent not ready developmentally at all. I’m convinced she’s thinking if she starts weaning, it’s better content and engagement plus she may start sleeping better. She would not want to admit how much she’s obviously struggling with her.
Looked to me like Anne didn't know what to do with what she was putting in her mouth... The porridge was just sort of falling back out of her open mouth after Beggy took the spoon away. She didn't look like she was enjoying it whatsoever but I can't remember what mine were like when weaning. Anne just looks so bleeping gormless constantly. I know she's only 4/5 months old but when you compare her to Joe Wicks' daughter who was born on the same day, I can't remember her name but she's so much more alert!

Alfie’s breakfast isn’t even funny. Teach your kids not to be gluttonous little shits Rebecca. I know they’re on holiday but Jesus at least get them something relatively healthy and filling like eggs/bacon/sausages/cereal/yoghurt and some fruit and then a pastry once they’ve eaten something that’s going to keep them going. If he eats SIX sugar filled pastries he’s going to feel like tit. HONESTLY she infuriates me!

edited to add; I’m not a boring Karen who makes my kids eat rabbit food 24/7. I’m all for puddings, chocolate etc as part of a balanced diet but we all know her kids eat like that every day not just on holiday 😤
Even a piece of toast first would be better 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That child is far too young to be eating soild foods. What on earth are they playing at? Who has she picked up this ridiculous fad from?

Reactions: 20
Just caught up on the vlog … why the duck does she have a 5 and 9 year old in the bath at 5.45?!?!?!? Why didn’t she put Roma in the bath at that time? My eldest is only 4.5 so maybe this is a wrong assumption but wouldn’t a 9 year old be able to shower themselves by 9, and at a more reasonable time such as 7 o’clock, maybe while Woody is having a bedtime story?? Nothing they do makes sense 🙈
---

Looked to me like Anne didn't know what to do with what she was putting in her mouth... The porridge was just sort of falling back out of her open mouth after Beggy took the spoon away. She didn't look like she was enjoying it whatsoever but I can't remember what mine were like when weaning. Anne just looks so bleeping gormless constantly. I know she's only 4/5 months old but when you compare her to Joe Wicks' daughter who was born on the same day, I can't remember her name but she's so much more alert!
I started weaning by 3rd baby at 5.5 months. He was a big boy and we sat round the table as a family of five everyday since he was born so he’d seen food/eating A LOT. I was sceptical and worried he was too young but you could clearly see he wanted to eat so I thought hell I’ll try and if it’s a disaster hold off for a few more weeks. He ate the first spoonful of baby porridge I gave him PERFECTLY, then opened his mouth and put his head forward for another. Now anything less than that I’d say nope not ready. Roma is absolutely not ready based on that vlog footage. How does she get it so wrong every bloody time?!?!?

Just caught up on the vlog … why the duck does she have a 5 and 9 year old in the bath at 5.45?!?!?!? Why didn’t she put Roma in the bath at that time? My eldest is only 4.5 so maybe this is a wrong assumption but wouldn’t a 9 year old be able to shower themselves by 9, and at a more reasonable time such as 7 o’clock, maybe while Woody is having a bedtime story?? Nothing they do makes sense 🙈
---

I started weaning by 3rd baby at 5.5 months. He was a big boy and we sat round the table as a family of five everyday since he was born so he’d seen food/eating A LOT. I was sceptical and worried he was too young but you could clearly see he wanted to eat so I thought hell I’ll try and if it’s a disaster hold off for a few more weeks. He ate the first spoonful of baby porridge I gave him PERFECTLY, then opened his mouth and put his head forward for another. Now anything less than that I’d say nope not ready. Roma is absolutely not ready based on that vlog footage. How does she get it so wrong every bloody time?!?!?
9 seems a bit old to be sharing a bath with his little brother still? Is it just me?

Reactions: 33
Just seen them storming down the beach front in los cristianos. She was miles ahead with the pram and her fella was on his phone everyone looked fuming 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.