Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know your life is boring as duck when you’ve waited half a week for a basic jumper to arrive. Get a life Beggy. Bloody hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You know your life is boring as duck when you’ve waited half a week for a basic jumper to arrive. Get a life Beggy. Bloody hell.
So funny because it’s true 😂😂😂
---

That skincare video… I now understand why her kids look so gormless 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Here’s the jumper we’ve all been waiting to see” who Becky? Who the duck has been waiting to see it cus I’ve absolutely not.

and who knew you could wear a sweatshirt with so many things… with flared jeans, leggings, joggers …. 🤣

and finally … “definitely going to get…. their grey joggers” cus she didn’t want to say Adanola hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Deffo not oversized...... and people wonder why comments about her size are made. She's literally trolling herself. Completely deluded. And if she has to lie about her size, she obviously feels shame and thinks it's gross being a size 12-14, because it wouldn't be an issue to her what size labels are in her clothes. She sees it as a complete insult to be told she's bigger than a 10
And we would all literally be none the wiser as to what the number in the tag says
Only one that knows what size she got it in is herself
But once again has to make it all about sizing as usual
Beggy I’m a 14 a real 14 (although I’m the opposite to you beggy because people question my size 14 because they don’t believe me and think I’m a 10-12 as I look small but I have a bum and big boobies so I get a size 14 im not getting called out for being delusional )and got mine in xl and I swapped it for large as it was massive and because I couldn’t be bothered but I should of swapped again for a size medium as the large was still abit big
They come up big so I think your find we are all having to downsize in them you bleeping moron

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who gets excited about a sweatshirt that has the bleeping name Ada across it?

Reactions: 22
I’ve just checked my Adanola sweater (same one except I’ve had it about 8 months)
I’m a size 14 and mines a Small and is baggier on me than hers is…
Rebecca hun, you ain’t no bleeping size 10 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Am I missing something here, it's a jumper, it looks like any other grey jumper you get, why is it so special??
Dead at the fact she either can't say or doesn't know the actual company name, pathetic excuse of a sheep just copying all the other influencers to try and fit in.
BTW did she mention it was oversized??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I missing something here, it's a jumper, it looks like any other grey jumper you get, why is it so special??
Dead at the fact she either can't say or doesn't know the actual company name, pathetic excuse of a sheep just copying all the other influencers to try and fit in.
BTW did she mention it was oversized??
There’s nothing remotely special about it. Its an overpriced brand that all the braindead beige insta-huns are creaming their pants over, she will have seen it on some airhead online and because she’s a looser with zero personality of her own she just had to get it…. Bit like when she decided she had to start drinking Starbucks coffees even though she openly admitted she hates coffee and couldnt drink it….

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She buys so much tit doesn’t she in an attempt to be either a fashionista or just plain relevant….
If I was her I would stop buying tat and save up for a decent kitchen, new floors and windows - idiot!!!

Reactions: 14
What I find funny is she’s screaming I’m not a boss babe without saying it… I would love the joggers and hoodie and next time I should get them. Come off it, you won’t order again unless beaver chops is paying. Any boss babe would have just done one order of everything they actually wanted

Reactions: 14
Remember, she bought sushi in an attempt to be boujee? Not sure why, as she clearly has no palette and has passed that onto her kids. Poor Roma getting weaned soon 😬

Also, who or what the duck is Ada?! It’s a basic overpriced sweatshirt, right? It’s like the Emperors New Clothes with her.

Reactions: 12
She buys so much tit doesn’t she in an attempt to be either a fashionista or just plain relevant….
If I was her I would stop buying tat and save up for a decent kitchen, new floors and windows - idiot!!!
Thank duck for things like klarna and clearpay ay beggy as half of what you have you wouldn’t be able to afford ha ha ha ha ha 😂😂
I put my jumper on klarna but that’s ok beggy as I’m not claiming to be a 5k boss babe who should be able to afford these things outright and more!
Your boys get Nike dupes and you get a basic grey £55 jumper (I know I have one and the navy one and the socks ha ha beat that beggy but it is a basic grey jumper I admit I was influenced by molly mae 😂😂)
Ok then mother of the year

Reactions: 11
I’m calling it now:
Photo of her at the airport wearing the Adanola sweater with either cycle shorts or leggings, adanola socks and a pair of new balance trainers. Maybe a shot of the boys as they’re boarding the plane looking like orphans on their way to a new family with the spotlight solely on the Tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m calling it now:
Photo of her at the airport wearing the Adanola sweater with either cycle shorts or leggings, adanola socks and a pair of new balance trainers. Maybe a shot of the boys as they’re boarding the plane looking like orphans on their way to a new family with the spotlight solely on the Tank.
…with the killer destination being…Tenerife…🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember, she bought sushi in an attempt to be boujee? Not sure why, as she clearly has no palette and has passed that onto her kids. Poor Roma getting weaned soon 😬

Also, who or what the duck is Ada?! It’s a basic overpriced sweatshirt, right? It’s like the Emperors New Clothes with her.
Yeah she bought sushi and complained it was fishy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Such a fashion victim, isn’t she? Thinks buying brand names makes her cool and that people look up to/envy her.
That sweatshirt is so boring. Granted, I bet it makes for comfy loungewear, but you can get sweatshirts to fulfil that purpose from anywhere. Why spend so much money on something that looks like it came from Primark or H&M?
Personally, I couldn’t give a crap what is in fashion or what the latest trend is. But I do love clothes and experimenting with looks. I pick clothes I like that I feel flatter me and fit my personality. I love knowing that I will rarely bump into someone wearing the same outfit as me. You can spot these wannabe influencer clones a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The sushi thing was hilarious. How can you reach the age of almost 30 and not know what sushi is?

Someone from the same area please tell me that her and beaver are an exception and that normal, forward-thinking, evolved, intelligent people exist. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.