Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is fuming. She saw people saying her sister was younger, prettier & a got a nice figure, so was pissed off & that resulted in her edited photo this morning thinking that would make everyone be amazed at how slim she is. Only she fucked up the editing, so is now pissed off that she was caught out & was called out about it.
Agree 100%, she's clearly got major issues from childhood about her dad choosing his new family over her and big bad beverley and I think it's the sister being superior which has been like a red rag to the raging bull lol.

Reactions: 18
Love that at 3pm when her kids are finishing school she’s stripping off in front of the magic mirror to prove the nasty trolls wrong, WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS HUN x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Have YOU got nothing else better to do Becky than…

Hang your baby off your tits and photograph it for internet paedos ✌🏼

Please feel free to add your own you nasty tattle trolls let’s see if she can find something better to do seeing as she loves to answer us on here 😘😘😘

Reactions: 27
Love that at 3pm when her kids are finishing school she’s stripping off in front of the magic mirror to prove the nasty trolls wrong, WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS HUN x
Yes! She was whining the other day about not being able to spend time with the boys and yet here she is this week stripping off when the boys are coming in. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 21
What’s the bet there will be a post up soon with that photo & the caption will be along the lines of ‘two fingers up to the trolls’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear her cage is well and truly rattled! 😂😂
To quote Shakespeare “the lady (poetic licence here) doth protest too much!”
If she had said nothing, most her (fake) followers wouldn’t have noticed! But she just can’t help herself!
You might believe your own endless lies, but Rebecca, we are not all as utterly stupid as you are!
You are not on any gallbladder diet. You shovel endless crap on your mouth all day!

Reactions: 24
She's so full of tit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to duck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.
Pull the other one fat hole! Try taking that pic without standing in front of your magic mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mark my words, come 7 or 8pm today there will be that photo as a grid post, probs with some buzz words she’s heard on other peoples posts but doesn’t really understand - body positivity, beauty standards, social movement etc. probs will also throw in the gahl stones as well for good measure, and including a paragraph dedicated to the trolls, the desperate, workshy, fat slags that are are (ahem). Bent beaver will no doubt comment ‘can’t wait to see your sexy new body in the bedroom tonight 🔥

• Haha
So Beggy, how do you explain the difference in the width of your shoulders here & the size of your arms if you don’t edit photos?
And how does she explain the wavy almost like a heat mirage between her legs...

she's a fkn laughing stock and she's raging she shared that pic without realising she's fucked it up and we can see the mistakes \ editing she's did

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she have body dysmorphia in reverse? I know she’s got a personality disorder and she can’t stop lying but this is off the scale. There’s no denying she edits her photos and has a magic mirror but she’s actually saying tattle bastards are editing her fat? I. AM. DECEASED!

• Haha
Does she have body dysmorphia in reverse? I know she’s got a personality disorder and she can’t stop lying but this is off the scale. There’s no denying she edits her photos and has a magic mirror but she’s actually saying tattle bastards are editing her fat? I. AM. DECEASED!
It’s hilarious. Why would anyone do that? What would ‘tattle trolls’ gain from that? It’s not like we post things all over social media for everyone to see so there would literally be no benefit to this because anybody who has made it to this page already knows she’s a lying bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.