Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The way she is more offended that someone said she's not a size XS, compared to saying what a shit mother she is, she's dirty, a liar, thick, neglectful...the thing that tempted her to rant in her rats hole was the suggestion she tries to make herself look slimmer. .. fat phobic much Dingle??

Reactions: 45

MissPrint

VIP Member
Thanks to @Telly Fanatic for the suggestion. Poor Alfeh turned 9 years old, had ‘6’ balloons, 4 Aeros, and one cheap headset from EBay. #bossbabegoals

New thread to continue discussing the inventor of banana bread and uncooked muffins.

FE70BCF2-719C-4D83-A027-5720038B4983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgirl2509

She’s absolutely deranged. She should be wary of mentioning ‘that troll website’… that’s how I ended up here as a previous genuine follower 😂

Oooh I love a good Beggy rant, much more entertaining than photos of her sprog

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
83179E54-3A04-480E-A767-79A246116747.png
Why does she insist on showing us her tits every day? I’m sick of seeing them it actually knocks me sick now. I’ve honestly seen her boobs more than I’ve seen my own in the 30 years I’ve been on this earth.

Oh and FYI you stupid bint…’bot bot is slang for bottle’ not big fat veiny udders

can you imagine the people sat around the pool trying to enjoy their holiday and she’s sat there holding her phone up taking a selfie of her breastfeeding her baby? She’s honestly tapped this one.

• Sick
  • Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
Alfie’s breakfast isn’t even funny. Teach your kids not to be gluttonous little shits Rebecca. I know they’re on holiday but Jesus at least get them something relatively healthy and filling like eggs/bacon/sausages/cereal/yoghurt and some fruit and then a pastry once they’ve eaten something that’s going to keep them going. If he eats SIX sugar filled pastries he’s going to feel like shit. HONESTLY she infuriates me!

edited to add; I’m not a boring Karen who makes my kids eat rabbit food 24/7. I’m all for puddings, chocolate etc as part of a balanced diet but we all know her kids eat like that every day not just on holiday 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Thats an outfit you would buy from a charity shop to wear to a 1980’s murder mystery party where you have been given the part of Tracey the receptionist at the used car garage who is
shagging the boss Terry 😂

That or she is going to wear it with white Stilettos for the Skipton Register office wedding with her family ie Roma while the boys are at school , Billy Bobs for after !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
The fact that the comment on the sister's photo referred to him as 'beaver' confirms it's someone on here. That IS trolling and not on! She's a young girl and that's shitty.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
She’s a selfish cunt taking Big Anne to the salon. Not just because of the chemicals, but if I was another customer I’d be pissed at having to listen to a baby whilst I’m having my me-time. I don’t care if that sounds mean. I love my children but I don’t particularly like other peoples being shoved in my face or listening to them when I’m relaxing. She has no self awareness whatsoever.

There should be a law in place to prevent kids being around chemicals. And me (if they’re other peoples. 🥴😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Imhere123

VIP Member
Today has been a good day! First we get a badly edited photo, then we get a manic Beggy saying how she’s in high spirits, trying to sell lash serum while wearing fake eyelashes, then a great big Beggy rant. Plus as a bonus, we haven’t been subjected to 482,761,076 pictures of Roma.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I go every 8 weeks and would be right fucked off to spend £100+ and having to listen to her coo over Anne or settle her.
“Who’s a pritteh gurl”
“Who’s a pritteh gurl”
“Are you a pritteh gurl”
“Is rurma a pritteh gurl”
Repeat times 1000

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Cooper123

VIP Member
No point covering up your wrist band beggy you dopey cunt, anyone that happens to be staying there will recognise you for your big fat arse. And if by some miracle they don't see that, they'll see that big gormless looking bokebag Steve with his buck teef and little pea head. Pair of tragic looking fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 41