Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone knows FaceApp has a video edit function too, pull the other one. Your legs look like they’re standing in the Sahara with the lines around them you dense spunk bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s absolutely deranged. She should be wary of mentioning ‘that troll website’… that’s how I ended up here as a previous genuine follower 😂

Oooh I love a good Beggy rant, much more entertaining than photos of her sprog

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What pic did we make of her fat then?
I think you’re so deluded and see yourself through rose tinted glasses and the magic mirror that when you see a pic of yourself you’re horrified and then therefore think we have edited it but the reality is that is the real you beggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont know what's crazier, editing yourself to look half your size, or claiming you lost weight due to NON EXISTING gallbladder issues ! The bleep needs sectioned 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What pic did we make of her fat then?
I think you’re so deluded and see yourself through rose tinted glasses and the magic mirror that when you see a pic of yourself you’re horrified and then therefore think we have edited it but the reality is that is the real you beggy!!
From her point of view, Steve’s sister & partner have edited photos then and all her Nuskin besties have done the same & even Steve must be editing them then because the photos they post bear absolutely no resemblance to any of the ones she posts.

Which photos do we believe are the ‘real’ Beggy, the ones from one deluded, narcissistic twit who tells everyone she has lost more than 3 dress sizes in the space of a week, or the dozens of friends & family that occasionally post a photo of her? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saying ever 15 times doesn’t make you believable you lardy little dumpling

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel mortified at her reply. The picture couldn’t be any more edited if she tried.

Reactions: 19
She’s got to be taking the actual piss now
hasn’t she?
I mean come on, anyone with half a brain can look back at endless photos of Rebecca lying Lamb on her Ig stories to see the editing…. It stands out a bleeping mile, and she’s been doing it for years!!!
Keeping it real and body positivity are not some of her personality traits! Anyone who has seen those pictures and also seen her in the wild will know instantly that she’s a deluded lying twit!!!

Reactions: 18
In her stories saying she never edits her photos, she looks off to the side. She's a lying bleep. I actually do believe she's mentally ill, because posting such an obviously edited photo is one thing, but to then go on stories to defend said photo is just crazy. Like, we all have eyes beggy! And you've just proven to all your arse lickers that you are a liar hun, because there isn't one person other than you that could look at that photo and claim it wasn't edited 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 27
And also does she forget that people see her in the wild, out in real life?! Shes a mad basket case.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hmm do we think this Tenerife trip is being funded by Steves mum and they are all going
For her 60th Birthday ?

Makes sense as they prob are going half term next week and she came in for a lot of criticism for taking grandkids center parcs in term time , plus the fines etc

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.