Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell hahahahahah I cannot COPE with this bleeping idiot! What planet of delusion is she on?! Why does she buy these clothes? Where does she get her ideas from?! I'm a fairly average mum of 2, in my 30's, live in a town but work in the countryside... My wardrobe consists of leggings, jeans, tshirts, jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies, a couple of "nice" tops, trainers, uggs... For work, I have jeans, nice tops/jumpers, and boots... We like to go for walks so I have a waterproof coat and walking boots and wellies... I have some nicer dresses and heels for when I go out, but I would say that's fairly average for most mums of my age unless you had a reason to be more dressed up on a day-to-day basis. I would never for one second buy anything like that outfit, because... WHY?! What need would I have for that outfit? It's hideous anyway but the skirt/blazer combo is something you wear in professional offices for work, not really the most appropriate outfit for Becky, mum of 3 ✌, 29 going on 49, has never worked a day in her life, and lives in the arse hole of nowhere and goes nowhere and does nothing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell hahahahahah I cannot COPE with this bleeping idiot! What planet of delusion is she on?! Why does she buy these clothes? Where does she get her ideas from?! I'm a fairly average mum of 2, in my 30's, live in a town but work in the countryside... My wardrobe consists of leggings, jeans, tshirts, jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies, a couple of "nice" tops, trainers, uggs... For work, I have jeans, nice tops/jumpers, and boots... We like to go for walks so I have a waterproof coat and walking boots and wellies... I have some nicer dresses and heels for when I go out, but I would say that's fairly average for most mums of my age unless you had a reason to be more dressed up on a day-to-day basis. I would never for one second buy anything like that outfit, because... WHY?! What need would I have for that outfit? It's hideous anyway but the skirt/blazer combo is something you wear in professional offices for work, not really the most appropriate outfit for Becky, mum of 3 ✌, 29 going on 49, has never worked a day in her life, and lives in the arse hole of nowhere and goes nowhere and does nothing!
I've worked in a office my whole working life and have never worn a skirt blazer combo. She looks like she's playing politician's wife dress up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I live in London - if someone walked in to a bar or pub in that outfit I’d think they’d lost the plot. It’s not fashionable at all, it’s so twee!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've worked in a office my whole working life and have never worn a skirt blazer combo. She looks like she's playing politician's wife dress up!
Me too hahaha but I know some people in corporate do wear things like that... It's not for me!

Reactions: 9
Rebecca you lazy woman,ill tell you what real working mums do ,they don't fanny around talking selfies or playing dress up. They go to work,pay tax,national insurance, they pay bills, parent and run homes. You probably use the excuse of not wanting to miss out on raising your kids, so you chose to not work outside the home, but you happily book endless hair and beauty appointments when the kids are at home rather than when they're at school, Alfie has more or less been unofficial child care for Woody since he was a baby, the kids are an excuse for you NOT to get a real paying job,because you have zero skills and apart from working in the adult industry,because you crave attention, you are basically unemployable
She is absolutely unemployable. If she applied to work in my office I’d laugh out loud at her CV and immediately dismiss her. That would be based on what she’s spent the last 12 years doing since she left education, absolutely nothing to do with what I know of her as a person through instagram. How awful. I’d be panicking to duck if that was me. Nearly 30 and no prospects of ever being employable.

Also, I work in an office too and would NEVER bleeping wear that outfit, nor would any of my colleagues🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
If one of my friends turned up on a night out for ‘drinks with the guuurrrllls’ dressed like that, I would think they were playing dress up 🤣 she has definitely seen somebody else wearing it, probably somebody younger, better looking & with a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If one of my friends turned up on a night out for ‘drinks with the guuurrrllls’ dressed like that, I would think they were playing dress up 🤣 she has definitely seen somebody else wearing it, probably somebody younger, better looking & with a proper job.
I've just realised it's a bit "Emily in Paris". Bring back the manky tights!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live in London - if someone walked in to a bar or pub in that outfit I’d think they’d lost the plot. It’s not fashionable at all, it’s so twee!
Me too. I work in quite a traditional environment and can safely say no one wears a skirt suit like that.

I do have fond memories of buying a suit from Next for my very first job and the skirts came down to my blooming ankles though 😁:)

Reactions: 7
I haven’t caught up with the thread but where there duck is she going in that bleeping horrific outfit?? The boots?? Was Bev a night Walker? No wonder Rebecca dresses like she’s a red light district reject when her mum was cutting about in those 😂
Can’t wait to see her at the Trout farm & BillyBobs in that getup 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why on earth would she buy that outfit? Where is she going to wear it? I live in the country and live in jeans or gym gear! Obvs I have ‘going out’ clothes but that combo she bought is neither “office” nor”going out”!!
She really does spend her life playing dress up doesn’t she?! She’s playing mummies and daddies with Beaver. No wonder she’s friendly with Beggy Meldrum. Both a pair of unemployable twats who have never done a days work in their lives!! They are both stuck in childhood games of make believe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like this seem to be very popular at the moment with the little boucle jackets and suits which is what she seems to be trying to go for with this morning's monstrosity. These 2 girls clearly look fabulous but Bogtrotter just can't pull these type of styles off the way things stand and quite honestly will probably never be able to.

She needs to just take it back to basics, get some good quality jeans, thick black none see through leggings, nice quality plain bodysuits or tops (fyi Begs Uniqlo is good for this stuff) 😂 all in the proper size 14-16 she needs, keep them clean, wash colours separately, iron regularly and maybe after a while when she starts getting a feeling for what might look good on her adding in more trend led accessories. When she was at the old house before she had Woody she seemed to be a very plain dresser and ironically that was when she looks the best.

Since she's been at the dungeon her need to be "surrrrr trendehhh" is making her even more of a laughing stock than she already was.

Attachments

Last edited:
Expectation vrs reality

“iM wEaRiNg a SmALL”🫠🫠🫠
View attachment 1942406View attachment 1942405
OMG I have just woken up our puppy from laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣 she absolutely 100% thinks she looks like the model.
---

Looks like this seem to be very popular at the moment with the little boucle jackets and suits which is what she seems to be trying to go for. These 2 girls clearly look fabulous but Bogtrotter just can't pull these type of styles off the way things stand and quite honestly will probably never be able to.

She needs to just take it back to basics, get some good quality jeans, thick black none see through leggings, nice quality plain bodysuits or tops (fyi Begs Uniqlo is good for this stuff) 😂 all in the proper size 14-16 she needs, keep them clean, wash colours separately, iron regularly and maybe after a while when she starts getting a feeling for what might look good on her adding in more trend led accessories. When she was at the old house before she had Woody she seemed to be a very plain dresser and ironically that was when she looks the best.

Since she's been at the dungeon her need to be "surrrrr trendehhh" is making her even more of a laughing stock than she already was.
Now they look good. They pull it off because they are well put together & confident without being a smug twit. She does not have the right attitude to pull off new trends.

Thats an outfit you would buy from a charity shop to wear to a 1980’s murder mystery party where you have been given the part of Tracey the receptionist at the used car garage who is
shagging the boss Terry 😂

That or she is going to wear it with white Stilettos for the Skipton Register office wedding with her family ie Roma while the boys are at school , Billy Bobs for after !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m sorry but I am crying at this outfit, where is she going wearing this? The 80’s?
It is horrendous!
Dorian green vibes 😶
---

She’s so delusional isn’t she. The sad thing is, because she has zero style, she will wear this to a farm or somewhere equally unsuitable 🤣🤣

Plus, look at the difference in the size of her legs on this one compared to the ‘never ever ever ever EVER edited at all’ pic yesterday. And also she says she got a medium in the skirt because of her hips, which strangely enough were non-existent in yesterdays photo. Make it make sense Beggy.
I bet that's how she'd wear it out too the dirty slapper. No bra and probably no knickers either.
While the rest of us are living and contributing to society, this dopey bleep is up in her bedroom playing dress up. Sad doesn't even cover it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.