Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting home from your day out, seeing that inbox message and furiously taking your clothes off to rant on Instagram stories. So embarrassing Rebecca 🤣
Steve, watch the baby for a minute, I need to go upstairs and take all my clothes off to show the trolls I'm not a fat bird 😅

Can proper imagine her ripping her clothes off absolutely raging and manic, thinking I'll show them Tattle bastards!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ripping off that £4 charity blazer and crusty H&M leggings to prove the haters wrong. Sniffing like a coke addict on a Friday night with rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Would love to hear her RANT/EXPLANATION TO STEVE
NASTY TROLLS STEVE SU SU NASTY😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahahahahaa buckle up tattlers and tell jesus the ranty witch is back - the content we asked for 😂

yes Beggy we have nothing better to do with our time just like you who stripped off this morning, edited your photo, sat and scrolled through tattle, then stripped back off this afternoon to parade in your underwear again to prove the trolls wrong WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?

i check this thread when i get a break from work or actual parenting because its like watching car crash tv and it cracks me up. You are embarrassing yourself daily and we love to see it hunnipot ✌ don’t be a lying, delusional, self obsessed bleep and people might not talk about you

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When do they fly?

Please tell me she’s actually taking them in half term next week????

Reactions: 6
Cue lots of holiday pics of *moby dick in a thong... because the trolls edit her fat. Hope she's packed the magic mirror. See ya hun 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The message was vague about where the blurring was yet Beggs knew where it was……?
Mmmmmmmmmmm….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on so she actually got that message.. went to take her clothes off.. upload it to a video editing app.. post it.. then post a rant??? What?!

I thought last week she was struggling to get everything done and was struggling? Even though her multi diamond business gives her all the time in the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was such a bitchy response to the message too. Showing her true colours once again.

The message was vague about where the blurring was yet Beggs knew where it was……?
Mmmmmmmmmmm….
Yup and shes very conveniently cropped out the senders screen name… so shes sent herself that message because she’s reading this thread snd is enraged about us spotting her editing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The squint, chapped and lumpy lips, manic eyes, blackheads on her chin, and a hairline receding like a tsunami.

U ok hunnnn?
9F1EAAF8-9CCC-44FE-BA06-2DD5044A097B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Laughing my head off - all her followers have to do is view these 2 side by side look at the difference in the stomach and legs (and she is still probably using an app for the video to try and slim herself down) she is a crackpot 🤣 what makes it funnier is no one is coming for her saying she is fat - she is trying to make out she has lost a lot of weight in a day from a none existent diet and we can all see from the pictures from yesterday she isn’t this size and she isn’t on a low fat diet WE CAN ALL SEE THIS FROM WHAT YOU POST YOU IDIOT. You open the door for criticism Rebecca because you talk out of your magically disappearing arse 😂
B08B8B82-FD00-4E68-91D9-6E1BC3D39349.png
4CD961F8-FE9D-4D70-895F-E41B17C6D37D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I'm in good spirits todehhhh" she's fuckin MANIC 🤣🤣🤣

Get beaver to video you dingle without the magic mirror. Dumpy bleep.

Why would you get so defensive if you weren't lying. Playing with her necklace, eyes darting all over while ranting. She knows she's full of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When do they fly?

Please tell me she’s actually taking them in half term next week????
Don’t be silly, she dunt give two shits about educashun ✌
Me think the lady doth protest a little too much about getting her ham baguette out for all to see.
Gallbladder is a load of shyte and I won’t believe her until she videos herself being wheeled into theatre with a pic of her gallbladder in a jar afterwards. Nice laughing at boring life hun.

• Haha
God loves a manic Rebecca, I’m here for it, keeps me entertained for the evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Laughing my head off - all her followers have to do is view these 2 side by side look at the difference in the stomach and legs (and she is still probably using an app for the video to try and slim herself down) she is a crackpot 🤣 what makes it funnier is no one is coming for her saying she is fat - she is trying to make out she has lost a lot of weight in a day from a none existent diet and we can all see from the pictures from yesterday she isn’t this size and she isn’t on a low fat diet WE CAN ALL SEE THIS FROM WHAT YOU POST YOU IDIOT. You open the door for criticism Rebecca because you talk out of your magically disappearing arse 😂
View attachment 1940339View attachment 1940340
Yes exactly. She is acting defensive as if someone has insulated her body in the message when there is no insult it’s just calling her out on what is quite obvious.
Even IF that photo was unedited her coming on and saying I’d never do that because I’m body confident positive is an absolute ridiculous statement! Being happy to loose weight through ill health is thefucking opposite of body positivity 😤

edit to add I meant her claiming to be body positivite not body confident 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wouldn’t be able to have all that milk, smoothies full of sugar & the hot chocolate she only had last week if that was the case of gallbladder gate.
Can’t wait to see how she magically gets an appointment for surgery, considering my friend had to wait 4 months for a cancer operation it will be 💫 interesting 💫 to see her get one for her gallbladder after only just contacting her GP.

Is she sure it’s not actually IBS? I have it myself and if I pummelled my body full of the shite she does I’m bent over unable to move / barely breathe for weeks on end.
A quick *google* also shows it can sometimes be IBS not gallbladder & the other way round.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.