Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if we might not agree, I think it’s fair to say most mum bloggers have their followings because either a. They are seen as relatable and down to earth to their followers (whether this is real or fake is another question😂), or b. They are aspirational to their followers (can afford expensive things and their followers follow them as they enjoy seeing their lifestyle).
Or C everyone watches because it’s brilliant entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My baby was born a few weeks after Romurrrrr, he is very big for 4 months and people have been asking me already when will I start to wean him and I’m in no rush to do so. He is still a little unsteady with his head and he can’t sit up by himself. I think it’s so dangerous for her to wean her so early, it’s a choking hazard 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant cope with how she says "powidge" 🤢 and why is she so out of breath the entire time shes trying to stuff the porridge in Roma's mouth?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who hated weaning my children? I can never understand the rush to wean 😂
But Rebecca is a moron, she knows the advice and she’s decided to publicly ignore them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants someone to comment and say babies shouldn’t be weaned until 6 months so she can go on another troll rant!
Nope I'm exactly the same! It's a bit easier now he's nearly one and enjoying food but my god its so hard and another thing to worry about!

Reactions: 4
If you watch her recent vlog the baby in the high chair before she feeds her does the same that house must be so wet damp and freezing I do this when I get out of bed first thing in the morning 😂🫣
She was poor kid!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Nope I'm exactly the same! It's a bit easier now he's nearly one and enjoying food but my god its so hard and another thing to worry about!
Yep same here. With my first I found it really stressful and one extra thing to worry about. With my second she's 8 months and we just give her little bits of what we're eating. Some of it she wolfs, some of it she's not arsed, but this time we're much less stressed about it. She'll eat when she's ready. Some people I know with kids of a same age have already got their babies on three meals a day. I don't understand the fascination with shovelling mush into their mouths as soon as you possibly can, I think part of it is people being sold the myth that they sleep better when on solids.
---

Honestly amazed at them letting Alfie eat that for his breakfast. The best part is her making out like it's a special holiday breakfast and not just a standard meal for him. Bet he washed it down with a full fat coke as well. Poor kids gnashers don't stand a chance.

Reactions: 13
They were sharing a bath??!! WTF?? She really is bleeping lazy isn’t she. Put them both in together so she can shove them off to bed as quickly as possible. She was banging on and on about ‘how have I got a 9 year old?’, but she treats him like a baby. Poor Alfie, he will be in high school in 2 short years & she’s got videos of him in the bath with his younger brother 😢
Yeah they were in the bath together at 5.45pm. A 9 year old and a 5 year old sharing a bath before 6pm. She’s a bleeping nut. Those poor boys. Alfie’s gonna be a moving target once he gets to high school 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m in tenners at the minute & today is sunny but cloudy.
It has been cloudy/rainy & overcast though.
We booked a cheap last minute for a break away & my god we went to las americas & christinaos yesterday. What a dump !!!!

I would never pay full price to come here & would never stay there. We are away from all of that thank god. How she looks forward to this holiday is beyond me 🙄

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who hated weaning my children? I can never understand the rush to wean 😂
But Rebecca is a moron, she knows the advice and she’s decided to publicly ignore them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants someone to comment and say babies shouldn’t be weaned until 6 months so she can go on another troll rant!
This is one of the things I don’t look forward to as much as both myself & babies dad have awful food intolerances & an allergy. I pray he doesn’t have any!
Rebecca is so deluded and has never looked at scientific evidence for anything. Whether it be how she dresses her for the car seat, weaning, basic safety (like not letting your kid ride his bike over sheets of ice with dogs running around him) - I could go on but I won’t 😆
She’s probably got an AD of some sort coming up for it because she always puts money above her kids 💷💷💷

Reactions: 5
This is one of the things I don’t look forward to as much as both myself & babies dad have awful food intolerances & an allergy. I pray he doesn’t have any!
Rebecca is so deluded and has never looked at scientific evidence for anything. Whether it be how she dresses her for the car seat, weaning, basic safety (like not letting your kid ride his bike over sheets of ice with dogs running around him) - I could go on but I won’t 😆
She’s probably got an AD of some sort coming up for it because she always puts money above her kids 💷💷💷
Wish someone would pay her to duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes the gall bladder diet is amazing beggy 🙄🙄🙄🙄
The absolute state of Steve. bleeping minging crusty looking chav trainers that look like they stink, chav white socks pulled up, chavvy too small sports shorts and white tshirt. They are the absolute epitome of the stereotypical chavvy rough Brits abroad.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her boobs are bleeping gross 🤮 she is obsessed with getting them out at any opportunity but I have no idea why.

I wonder if we’ll get photos of Siam park today? They’ve lied about going there before & then she’s dropped herself in it when she’s posted photos & tattlers have recognised it as a cheaper, not as good park. But then I suppose with Mama Beaver there, they can splurge because no doubt she will be paying 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Her boobs are bleeping gross 🤮 she is obsessed with getting them out at any opportunity but I have no idea why.

I wonder if we’ll get photos of Siam park today? They’ve lied about going there before & then she’s dropped herself in it when she’s posted photos & tattlers have recognised it as a cheaper, not as good park. But then I suppose with Mama Beaver there, they can splurge because no doubt she will be paying 🙄
Shes bleeping howling. Those udders are honestly disgusting. Saggy, empty, veiny. Revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Has Mama Beev and Sarah Lou Relf fell out, she didn't go to centre parcs and I'm sure this trip is for the mothers 60th.

Reactions: 2
Back to the “she’s an angel” etc just because she’s behaved in a convenient way for her and Steve, how her flowers don’t get sick of her rubbing stuff like this in their faces. God forbid she was a bad girl and wanted to be held or didn’t sit quietly in the pram whilst those two gorge themselves at a cafe selling English breakfasts. Hate em

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.