Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3CE30EC9-A670-4FF5-9AFF-7AFA6760F239.jpeg

its not exactly bikini sitting around the pool weather is it?! It was 14 degrees where i live last week!!!!!

Reactions: 8
It’s beautiful blue skies and 10 degrees in London today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ as if Tenerife isn’t tit enough normally add in weather where you can’t sunbathe or go in the sea / pool. Cheap for a reason beggy hun!

Reactions: 16
SEE YA LATER HUNS πŸ–

Her stories 😁😁😁 Eeey. Proper lying whack job. There's apps that edit videos too ya no!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s common knowledge that you can airbrush videos too. Danae Mercer (think that is her name) is good at calling out that BS.
This poor girl needs serious help. I have said it before and I will say it again, so awful that she has no one who cared about her enough to step in.

Reactions: 19
She’s SERIOUSLY trying to claim that she has β€œnever ever edited” ANY pictures of herself…?!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently people on tattle have edited photos of her to make her look fat….!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
YESSSSSSSSSSS RANTING BEGS IS BACK!!!!!! This is what we want, not boring pics of your boring kid. Happy Monday tattlers πŸ•ΊπŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone lock this fucker away and quick! If she doesn’t edit photos why does she look different in every one
Someone send her the blurred lines and drawn on undies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahaha surely all she’s doing is drawing attention to it? Everyone’s gonna go back and re-watch her stories and see that she’s edited the tit out of herself. They probably wouldn’t have noticed until she just pointed it out πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how it couldn’t possibly be a follower and has to be tattle who messaged her, someone is paranoid today. Love a tattle rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So just because somebody has pointed out the blurring, that automatically means they are on here & they’re a troll?! She’s so bleeping stupid. That’s another person she will have pissed off now & maybe they will make their way here 🀣 she’s a lying, dirty, scruffy, bleep. The message was actually not offensive at all, surely if she wasn’t bothered & wasn’t editing, she would just message them back privately or ignore the message completely. But now all she has done is make other people go back & look for that blurring. We all know videos can be edited too & why has she stripped off & gone back to the mirror hours later anyway, just to try & prove a point. How she has the cheek to say she is busy is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
β€œAll the trolls talking about me on the stupid blood website” 😭😭😭
No I don’t have anything better to do because some of us can’t eat our way through pregnancy & sail through it without problems and issues.
And some of us have actual jobs that we have been signed off from, but I guess that’s my own fault for not having β€œpositive thoughts and pregnancy is gorgeous, you’ll be fine don’t worry it’s not scary”.
The WAY she’s swearing and going off on one, why bother looking here everyday if it bothers her that much? So self centred can’t help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s SERIOUSLY trying to claim that she has β€œnever ever edited” ANY pictures of herself…?!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently people on tattle have edited photos of her to make her look fat….!!!

Where's that photo of her in her grey joggers looking like a melted candle stuck to a tablecloth when we need it?

People have seen your dumpy fat legs and arse in the wild Dingle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
YESSSSSSSSSSS RANTING BEGS IS BACK!!!!!! This is what we want, not boring pics of your boring kid. Happy Monday tattlers πŸ•ΊπŸΌ
Loving it!
Sat in the car oooh look at me had my brows & lashes all....done off to Tenners
Cocky madam
Poor Begs must have had a cuppa & a read on hereπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
BOOMπŸš€
RANT TIME!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Being overly defensive is often a sign of guilt. If someone messaged me saying have you edited a photo of yourself I’d reply and say thanks for pointing out but I haven’t πŸ˜‚

I think the issue here is that she genuinely believes she looks like that and probably thinks a few nips and tucks here aren’t noticeable. But she eats a full bleeping fat diet, doesn’t do any exercise and had a baby a few months ago… obviously she’s not going to be that size. And that’s fine as long as you are realistic with it!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.