Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaaaaaads leaky tits EVERYWHERE!! Bet Knightstrider has some kinky fetish with those 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 sorry guys hahahaha

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Annamilfs are like fried eggs 🍳🍳,so the perv strider will be in for a treat with Dingles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he's got a hormone imbalacment and to much oestrogen.. his arse is female too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Super late to the party on this thread, so sorry to ask, but does Steve work? He always seems to be at the gym

Reactions: 2
Super late to the party on this thread, so sorry to ask, but does Steve work? He always seems to be at the gym
Some of us think he works in a factory warehouse as he was spotted in that type of uniform

Reactions: 8
Holy shhhiiiit I laughed so hard!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WTF!! Someone on my Facebook is in Playa las Americas, that’s where she is? I pay no attention 😂 and they’re having an indian!! I reaaaaaally want to message and say if you see this person can you tell her I’m a big fan and get a pic with her!!!! But I never speak to her she might be like NO 🤗😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we’ve moved on to tenners but I’ve just watched the vlog and there’s quite a lot to unpack… the eery silence at the start?? What was that about? It was just bleeping weird and uncomfortable. No one wants to see you change Anne’s nappy Beggy. Not a single person. And a book about mummeh pig, how bleeping apt 🤣 I had to skip some of it as it was making me wanna vom but WHO randomly decides to start to wean a 4 month old 2 days before they go on holiday? Why would you do that? The obvious one is to wait until 6 months like you’re supposed to but surely it’s easier to keep her on mamas bloody milk 🤢 while you’re away you bleeping moron. And the boys running through muddy fields in bright white trainers? Where’s their wellies or walking boots? And then there’s this… did she forget the word knitted? Or polo shirt? She’s an actual imbecile!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe her gallbladder doesn’t work in Tenerife, like it doesn’t work in pregnancy? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.