Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
As so many others have said (because its common sense)

Things to do...

1. Get some chickens and a gooort, rabbits and whatever else you can look after
2. Build a veg patch - grow veg (and flowers) with your boys
3. Go to farm shops in the dales
4. Buy wholesome produce - show us it!
5. Learn to cook and bake with it, show us your learning to cook / learning about proper nutrition journey
6. Show us free days out in the dales
7. If you want to do some interiors show us some country style decorating (not renovating with a plastic plant around the toilet)
8. Align yourself with brands that match your brand.
9. Wear and promote suitable clothing (not arse flashing dresses suitable for anyone 13 and under) think about your body shape, age and lifestyle and spend some money on some real quality clothes that will last you, be practical and look good.
10.have a look at other Instagrammers living the country life with kids (or Pinterest) and do a bit of research to give you a bit of inspiration
11.Plan your content weeks in advance, get a diary, write in it everything that's happening, all the events you can go to in the dales (espesh around Halloween and Xmas).
12. Put your youngest into nursery a few mornings a week, it will benefit you both

Things to stop doing...

1. Stop 2ss making rude comments on your family channel.
2. Stop with all the fast fashion hauls, the trend is moving far away from that very quickly
3.no one wants to see your processed tesco shop
4. Stop promoting any peice of old shit, it's clear you are only doing it because you get paid, it's just spoiling your brand further
5. Stop contradicting yourself all the time. If you don't know who you are then take some time to find yourself and then stay in one lane.
6. Stop crying troll, you are not being trolled, you have never been trolled. Everyone's growing tired of it now.
7. Stop rushing and cobbling together content, uploading nothing is better than half arsed rushed shit.
8.and for the love of god dump that orange filter in the fucking bin where it belongs

She is trying to live and show two separate lives rolled into one, one is a country girl and earth mother and the other one is the fake lips, blonde hair, fillers, & fitness barbie and the two will never ever sit side my side IMHO. This is what is ruining the channel.

Either go back to your new build and be barbie or embrace the country life and showcase that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Diaryana

New thread idea

#15 just throw it all in the slow cooker, and match any outfit with boots like a hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

LSAMJF

I wish she’d give Alfie some age appropriate stimulation. My sons the same age ( I am aware they all develop differently) BUT the difference is unreal. My son enjoys climbing centres, Lego City and he builds some fantastic things, he has full on conversations with me about the world, space and is very creative. My son has such a fun character I really wish we saw Alfie’s side too. Putting him in iggle piggle pyjamas, showing him playing hide and seek with a vtech toy made for woody, the way he speaks, acts and dresses doesn’t seem right at his age. You can disagree with me and point me out if I’m wrong but he’s nearly 6! Where’s the museum days, train rides, hobbies? The real age appropriate toys and clothes? Give the child some dinosaur or marvel pyjamas FGS! I just want to take him out for the day to a climbing centre, ninja park or a bloody trampoline place.
I know he’s had problems with speech before and I do root for Rebecca but I think she’s pulling her son back from normal development lately. She doesn’t know how to grow with them as she’s trying to keep them as babies as that’s where the majority of insta bloggers she resonates with are.
I find it really mean. This is why she needs to separate work from home, it’s clearly impacting the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’ve just voted no to her Halloween video. I’m in the 3%. I did it purely to see if I get blocked! Loving life right on the edge on this rainy Tuesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Might aswell move abroad and learn a new language because she certainly can’t speak fucking English the daft bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

sickofthis

‘ i like wearing the colour blue especially being a boy mum, think its nice for the boys, i always say that’
Why would wearing blue have any effect on your child?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Louise880

Sorry in advance if you wear ur hair like this, BUT every time I see it I think of Vicky Pollard from Little Britain!! Little Becky is an absolute image of our Vicky! Lol 😂 Becky babe you’re not a model I know you think you’re, but you’re as thick as two short planks! You CLEARLY look on here, so can’t wait for you to see this!! HI BABE 👏🏼👋🏼🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Silverheel

Chatty Member
The problem with her is that she sees people like LJC, and then thinks that if she just copies her looks, her house decor, and all the other influencers' body positivity posts, she will immediately achieve the following and status they have. She doesn't realize that it's not just about jumping on the current bandwagon, you actually have to believe in what you're putting out and work hard to make that come across.

If you're wishy washy and a bit of a wanker constantly, it doesn't matter if you tout "love yourself, don't be a troll, I'm such a good person", because that shit only goes as far as the blind sheep, and even those will one day open their eyes and realize what a walking contradiction she is.

Her monologue at the end of her DITL, with those spider lashes, those swollen lips with that 5 o' clock shadow going on, made me roll my eyes so far back in my head that I checked out my own arse.

She works so hard? She tries and is always thinking of new videos and has all these ideas? She posts constantly? She doesn't know what she's doing wrong? Jesus, denial much?

She deserves a new car, is she actually taking the piss?

Love my body - pokes at her wiggly stomach and pulls pants up to her tits because they're great at hiding the belly
Lactose intolerant - consumes all sorts of lactose filled foods and drinks
Works hard - hardly posts
Super happy she doesn't have to wear make up with her new lashes - does a video on her daily make up routine

And so on and so forth. There's too many things to sit here and mention them all. She needs to stop, she's actually becoming really annoying. Take a week or so off, figure out who the hell you really are or want to be, then like a previous poster said, stick with it.

This girls has no clue who or what she is. I would actually respect her if she were to finally come clean and admit that she's completely lost in the youtube world, and has no clue what her niche is. Until that happens, there is no real Rebecca Lamb, she has no identity of her own, she's a mish mash of every other influencer she looks up to, and that's never a good thing to be.

Rebecca Lamb #15 Working hard, hardly working!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Awhenny

VIP Member
I realise this is a daft thing to get irritated by, but, why do so many people put chicken amd a jar of sauce in a slow cooker for hours and call it a curry?? It literally takes 20mins max on the hob.🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Casperron

VIP Member
When you’re driving but someone comments something other than “gorg babe x” on your insta photo so you quickly go on your phone to block that troll and end up crashing you car

• Haha

loula1234

Funny how she’s managed to ‘crash’ her car when in the recent vlog she’s banging on about wanting a new one!!! bloody suspicious if you ask me

• Haha
  • Wow

Baddad

1) A curry made from a jar doesn't need a stock cube
2) If keeping the thighs whole, at least trim the excess fat off
3) It'd only need to be in high if it was in the slow cooker for a couple of hours, not 8
4) Use a whole bag of spinach, thrown in 10/20 minutes before serving
5) Its a jar not a bottle

Who knew you could get something so simple so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Cooper123

VIP Member
She’s a joke telling us 67% of people are driving around with an incorrect car seat. Yeah you’re one of them love 😂 don’t dish out advice like you’re some fucking expert, you’re only making yourself look like a twat. I wonder did she bring someone from mamas and papas outside to show them Woodys current seat? And secondly I wonder did they put their hands in their pockets to buy him a suitable one?
How can mamas and papas use someone like this to promote their products! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Dear Rebecca, just have a little scroll through super cute little Tattle. I think you will find we have given you lots of super cute little suggestions for content for your little channel and many super cute little ideas of how to improve your work and increase your engagement. Or do you just want your little sheep to ask for yet more super boring Primark hauls, wedding planning, day in the life vlogs?
According to your bio you are a digital creator so get out there and create digital content. You shouldn’t be doing it on the day it goes up with no idea in the morning what that nights video is going to be, you should be working on it days, if not weeks before. That’s why there haven’t been many videos lately. You’re not super busy, you just don’t know what to do. Stop listening to the echo chamber and listen to genuine critiques of your channel. Otherwise give it up and get a real job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Belladonna123

I just can’t believe the ‘crash’ happened with the car, minutes later she came into the house, unpacked her shopping, filmed it absolutely fine, and then hours later decided to do a story crying about the car?? If that doesn’t show her priorities are all wrong nothing will!

Reactions: 33