Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve got to laugh, this must be a joke surely? all she ever does is make a bloody effort with her self. It’s your kids you need to make an effort with, start with buying them some tidy clothes and shoes that fit properly!!

She really thinks her tit is chocolate, she’s average at best!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Never too early to start teaching them how to do it though! My 16 month old helps tidy his toys away at the end of the day. And like the pp said Alfie is definitely old enough to help with that!
Oh yeah but tidying is different to cleaning

Reactions: 1
Oh come on i dont think cleaning her childrens room is bad, its alot better then them living in dirt and mess🤦🏻‍♀️ They arent teenagers, i would never make my boys clean their room until they knew why and how to🤦🏻‍♀️.
It wasn’t cleaning, it was tidying from what I saw and kids can help with that

Reactions: 6
U can see the bloody hoover marks are u joking?
I dont class a quick hoover as cleaning, I do it multiple times a day. Each to their own but if I hoover up I don’t say “oh I’ve cleaned the living room”🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I dont class a quick hoover as cleaning, I do it multiple times a day. Each to their own but if I hoover up I don’t say “oh I’ve cleaned the living room”🤷🏻‍♀️
Ok well she might of polished etc too and we dont know but it looks nice, clean and tidy to me. I will give her credit where its due.

So she's posted about tidying the boys room, must have taken all of ten minutes. As both boys share the room and play in there, why doesn't she teach them to put their toys away, Alfie is definitely old enough to put things away. I suppose that would mean letting the boys grow and develop as individuals and in time she would have less control over them, I think this is why she likes to treat them like babies
Oh god, if I didn’t tidy my teens festering bedroom, it would be condemned 🙈😂 cleaning and tidying a room can’t be seen as a bad thing surely?!

Reactions: 5
Oh come on i dont think cleaning her childrens room is bad, its alot better then them living in dirt and mess🤦🏻‍♀️ They arent teenagers, i would never make my boys clean their room until they knew why and how to🤦🏻‍♀️.
It's about tidying as my post stated, not cleaning. I agree should clean, after all the boys mattresses are on the floor, but why doesn't she teach the boys to tidy away their toys? It's never too early to teach children to help

Reactions: 3
It's about tidying not cleaning, yes she should clean after all the boys mattresses are on the floor, but why doesn't she teach the boys to tidy away their toys? It's never too early to teach children to help
Um they might of been with their daddy playing? Deffo nit picking here blimeyyyy

Reactions: 2
Oh god, if I didn’t tidy my teens festering bedroom, it would be condemned 🙈😂 cleaning and tidying a room can’t be seen as a bad thing surely?!
Totally agree with her cleaning their room, but my comment was about the boys learning to tidy away their toys. Alfie is old enough to help. By not teaching them, they will always expect her to tidy up after them. By that I'm purely talking about tidying away toys, not cleaning, both boys are too young to clean

Um they might of been with their daddy playing? Deffo nit picking here blimeyyyy
Not at all, Im stating my opinion after all she always complains about having to tidy up after the boys. Everyone's ideas on raising children differ. One thing I'll definitely agree with is, they were probably with their dad doing something, activities with him don't seem to be just for content

Last edited:
New thread idea

#15 just throw it all in the slow cooker, and match any outfit with boots like a hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I couldn’t give a tit who cleans what, but what really bugs me is the fact that she puts more effort into how the boys room looks as opposed to how they look. She’s quick to copy other so called influencers out there, but what she still refuses to do is take tips where her kids appearances are concerned. Sitting doing her hair and makeup, opening her buttons just enough to show her bra, it’s bleeping cringe, she really is too obsessed with herself and how she looks. For someone who is so busy and overworked, she doesn’t half find the time to pose!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

#15 Tiny clothes to give Steve a thrill whilst he pays the bill for her sending her car down a hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Very concerned she said woody was banging on the door this morning
I really hope they don’t lock the bedroom door so they can get it on
It’s cruel and a massive risk if there was a fire
I don't get why you'd pull a door shut knowing the child can't get out either 😳

She would be better having some of the porridge she is spending ages cooking. If my 2 year is that hungry that he is crying for breakfast, i would give him sone fruit to munch on in the 10 minutes it takes to do porridge 🤷‍♀️
Or a little SORRIN bar. Haven't seen them in the food shop for a little while.

Reactions: 7
Literally no one says mums can’t make an effort, she just talks so much tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's about tidying as my post stated, not cleaning. I agree should clean, after all the boys mattresses are on the floor, but why doesn't she teach the boys to tidy away their toys? It's never too early to teach children to help
At my little boys nursery there's a time line on the wall and before mid morning snack there's tidy up time, before lunch it's tidy up time and before story and home time they do a tidy up time they even sing a little "clean up" song, also if milk or water is spilled the children ask for the damp cloth to wipe up themselves, it teaches independance and a little bit of responsibility I couldn't agree more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is she going for the scarecrow look with her hair this morning? It looks a mess to me! 💇

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.