Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that sausage casserole that she’s so excited for resembles something I’ve seen on a nightclub toilet floor at 2am 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think those pizzas are making an appearance tonight , there’s no danger anyone is eating that slop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so ANNOYED that she tags where she is EXACTLY at pick up time. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out where Alfie goes to school....😫😫😫 argh!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
🤮🤮🤮 I wouldn’t eat sausage that looked like that, did you see on this morning the old ladies that eat raw sausage and that’s their secret to living a long time , maybe she got the idea from that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the only person that manages to keep a potato looking rock hard, after 7 excruciating hours on high in the slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she’s taking the piss genuinely do... nobody would cook and serve that ... I think the trollers are being trolled... 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember when she spouted how proud she was that she’s bought her own car? Well now she wants a newer car because the Honda is old and she deserves a treat HAHAHA 🤣 Rebecca you’re always treating yourself hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone remember when she spouted how proud she was that she’s bought her own car? Well now she wants a newer car because the Honda is old and she deserves a treat HAHAHA 🤣 Rebecca you’re always treating yourself hun
Are they both just maxing credit cards?!

I'm probably 3 minutes in and the words car & garage are hurting my ears. Do you think she does it on purpose now? 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.