Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chance she would ever splash out on anything from mamas and papas unless it was free.

Reactions: 8
If they are off to Mamas and Papas perhaps they could look at highchairs for Woody while they are there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
And that's why Woody was dressed in a shirt and jeans, shes being paid to go 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be wearing those hooker boots to a mamas and papas event 😶 that outfit is more for an adult outing, not a family outing with a toddler in tow. Shes actually embarrassing. What happens if she needs to bend down?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be wearing those hooker boots to a mamas and papas event 😶 that outfit is more for an adult outing, not a family outing with a toddler in tow. Shes actually embarrassing. What happens if she needs to bend down?🤦🏻‍♀️
Steve will probably stood behind her loving it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She knows if she bends down people will look at her, I think that's the idea. She is body confident as she keeps reminding us, so if men look she will be happy because she will think they fancy her and it might make Steve jealous, if women look it will be because they are jealous.

Reactions: 11
I love pinafore dresses for daytime but I would at least put some tights or leggings on underneath with little ankle boots!! She just loves the attention

There you go Rebecca, that's how you have a correctly fitted seat for your child, take note!

Reactions: 11
Im assuming we aren’t all as thick as her so why is this something that needs advertising, Mothercare do this also, I’m pretty sure it’s not a new concept to go into a store to ask advice on car seats if you’re unsure

Her issue is she wants to look good for Steve. Purely for Steve. Not for any occasion and event. So therefore never appropriate. My partner would rather I looked good for the event or occasion or suitable for whoever we will be around than some little tart sex toy for him!
Absolutely it’s about respect and pride
That tit is way more attractive then a mini skirt and thigh high boots!!

Reactions: 3
She’s a joke telling us 67% of people are driving around with an incorrect car seat. Yeah you’re one of them love 😂 don’t dish out advice like you’re some bleeping expert, you’re only making yourself look like a twit. I wonder did she bring someone from mamas and papas outside to show them Woodys current seat? And secondly I wonder did they put their hands in their pockets to buy him a suitable one?
How can mamas and papas use someone like this to promote their products! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s a joke telling us 67% of people are driving around with an incorrect car seat. Yeah you’re one of them love 😂 don’t dish out advice like you’re some bleeping expert, you’re only making yourself look like a twit. I wonder did she bring someone from mamas and papas outside to show them Woodys current seat? And secondly I wonder did they put their hands in their pockets to buy him a suitable one?
Exactly! She couldn’t give a crap about the kids safety. Many times we’ve seen the straps too loose, arms out of straps, poorly fitted car seats. Hope she’s learnt something today!

• Heart
You couldn’t make it up could you! She’s actually bleeping laughable. Makes me so angry 🙈
Preaching about car seat safety yet I guarantee they went back to the car and thought nothing of putting woody back in that piece of tit. Might as well not have one at all, that’s how much use that will do!

• Heart
I've followed Rebecca for a long time now and at first she was down to earth, decent and a good mother.

Now she's all about looking sleazy, flashing her bits everywhere, because you know, we are all jealous lol, and it's all just stupid ads which have nothing to do with her. She is just so so so desperate, it makes me embarrassed for her.

We all know she flashes her body around to try and get compliments and make herself feel good, which means she is really insecure deep down and needs them to feel 'body positive' as she keeps on about.

Rebecca, you thick bint, I hope you do actually read on here and take notice, because NO one is jealous of you and you are simply daily entertainment for us!

If you don't believe me Elleh, I have 2 young boys, a gorgeous husband who is loyal (unlike your Steve), I live in rural Cornwall so have the sea and countryside right by my door, and you can bet your life that I know how to fit a car seat correctly. Plus I know I'm good looking and dress well(excuse me sounding like a twit lol) I don't need random people or my husband to keep giving me compliments. In other words, I would never step out of the house with my two boys looking like a hooker. And my husband wouldn't let me.

Speaks volumes really, its sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly! She couldn’t give a crap about the kids safety. Many times we’ve seen the straps too loose, arms out of straps, poorly fitted car seats. Hope she’s learnt something today!
Any tips to stop arms coming out of straps...! My little girl has started doing it and I make them TIGHT.

Reactions: 1
Hi everywun is to early in the season to be dressing like a prostitute when your going to a family friendly store ?
Well here my question Rebecca is it ok that little Woody is barely able walk properly because clearly those boots he's wearing are way to big for him poor kid could hardly lift his feet up trying to get onto those scales,
She's a bleeping disgrace !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s harping on about how car seat safety is so important and so many people use the wrong seats etc and she’s one of the ones that’s in this bracket! I’d have more respect for her if she admitted she’d been using the wrong one, and then turned the advert round to say we have now bought him this one and actually showed Woodeh in it- safely and correctly!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.