Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely something fishy about the car "crash"....harping on about a new one cos she DESERVES it...this got me thinking , maybe she really is earning more than we realise especially as she mentions a porche 4×4...and being such a liar as we all have shown on numerous occasions theres not a chance in hell that she declares everything, she doesnt even follow codes of conduct while doing ADS etc... so what she saves from not declaring , false insurance claim and something that has been mentioned here a couple of times , gas at the old house... this is something i can totally believe in...they give the impression they live the high life yet chop trees down for firewood to save money so why not dodge gas bills ? Especially when you got an aga running 24/7....and combined with 2ss dumbass arrogance it is totally believable that this could be the case. Lying , cheating freeloading scroungers....

Reactions: 8
It was on a holiday get ready with me thing doing her tan and brows and stuff and Steve genuinely waxed her fanny with them cheap strips you can get. He did one or two strips she was laid on the bedroom floor you could see her face and her leg and Steve but not her actual bits and yeah it was grim. Don’t think it’s there anymore
Wow 😳
Definitely something fishy about the car "crash"....harping on about a new one cos she DESERVES it...this got me thinking , maybe she really is earning more than we realise especially as she mentions a porche 4×4...and being such a liar as we all have shown on numerous occasions theres not a chance in hell that she declares everything, she doesnt even follow codes of conduct while doing ADS etc... so what she saves from not declaring , false insurance claim and something that has been mentioned here a couple of times , gas at the old house... this is something i can totally believe in...they give the impression they live the high life yet chop trees down for firewood to save money so why not dodge gas bills ? Especially when you got an aga running 24/7....and combined with 2ss dumbass arrogance it is totally believable that this could be the case. Lying , cheating freeloading scroungers....
they’ve probably turned the aga off... who needs it when you have Slow cooker meals every night of the week with microwave rice 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow 😳

they’ve probably turned the aga off... who needs it when you have Slow cooker meals every night of the week with microwave rice 👀
I have no idea how an aga works but she was cooking sausages on the top earlier so I guess it’s on!

Woody was definitely in the car going by the way she was crying and talking, if he wasn't like others have said, I'd of just let the car roll and stop on its own. But because woody was in the car that's why she panicked and run after it. Anyone would do that if their child was in the car.. I just don't get the lies.. Sorry Rebecca but its a tad obvious.

Reactions: 16
I have some sympathy for her today. For the first time, I feel like I've seen some genuine emotion. I don't know if Woody was in the car or not, but I've certainly got choked up thinking about 'what could have happened if'. Watching my car roll away down a field/slope/whatever would tit me up. It must have been going at some speed for a rock to knock the door off.

I was surprised to see this from her, rather than a posed photo on the grid. If this was what she showed us, genuine reaction to an event, admitting silly mistakes, then she'd be so much more watchable and likeable.

And I wish she'd read this comment and understand that it's a suggestion, some sympathy, a little praise, and not criticism or trolling.
I agree with you! Imagine if one of the kids was behind the car... watching that as a mum choked me up too because that was genuine ‘what if’ fear and I’m sure she’ll be replaying all scenarios in her head over the next few days.. I know I would!

Reactions: 5
I agree with you! Imagine if one of the kids was behind the car... watching that as a mum choked me up too because that was genuine ‘what if’ fear and I’m sure she’ll be replaying all scenarios in her head over the next few days.. I know I would!
Difference is between us and her though is I can tell you now, if my child was in that car...there is absolutely NO way I'd then go into the house and unpack my shopping to do a poxy Aldi haul.
You wouldnt see me on social media for days.
I'd be genuinely shaken to my core and in all sorts of guilt.

He was in there, firmly believe that...she's just more concerned about getting sympathy from strangers to make herself feel better to justify the new car.

Reactions: 11
Woody was definitely in the car going by the way she was crying and talking, if he wasn't like others have said, I'd of just let the car roll and stop on its own. But because woody was in the car that's why she panicked and run after it. Anyone would do that if their child was in the car.. I just don't get the lies.. Sorry Rebecca but its a tad obvious.
I agree, if no one was in the car then yes it’s not ideal but not worth injuring yourself to get back in the car. You would actually be happy and relieved no one was in it

Reactions: 1
I just can’t believe the ‘crash’ happened with the car, minutes later she came into the house, unpacked her shopping, filmed it absolutely fine, and then hours later decided to do a story crying about the car?? If that doesn’t show her priorities are all wrong nothing will!

Reactions: 33
And we’ve not seen little woody since so I bet he’s upset bless him. I hope he’s had some love tonight and a good cuddle and a warm bath and some fresh jarmas. I doubt it thou because she’s a selfish bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe the ‘crash’ happened with the car, minutes later she came into the house, unpacked her shopping, filmed it absolutely fine, and then hours later decided to do a story crying about the car?? If that doesn’t show her priorities are all wrong nothing will!
This is the kind of stuff with her that gets my hackles up. She can't be genuine for nothing in this world. Before the haul, she should have done her sob stories, and before booing about her car rolling down a track, she would have actually gained a bit of respect from me, if she had been honest and told the truth. How she had just came back from food shopping, went to open the gate and the car started rolling back and Woody was in it. It scared her to death but thank God the little one is ok.

Problem is she is so fake that I can't feel sympathy for anything she says.

Reactions: 10
If Woody was in the car I hope she realises that there's more important things in life than sitting on her phone. She sometimes sets her phone up to record her going to open the gate...maybe she was too busy doing that to properly pull on the handbrake!! Maybe now she'll also realise the importance of Woody being in an age appropriate car seat that has the headrest properly covering his head and straps being tight enough so he doesn't come loose every 2 mins. Horrific to think what could have happened. But yeah...maybe he wasn't in the car 🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s the order in which it happened which baffles me. Do we think maybe she prerecorded the crying stories? It just doesn’t make sense. Unless she went back out after the food shop haul? I’m not trying to play detective (I am), it doesn’t make sense how she’s absolutely fine in the stories beforehand. Unless shock hit her when she realised how serious it actually was? duck knows.

Reactions: 11
Not sure if any of you follow Mia but she's hit the nail on the head here!
Crying troll will get you nowhere, Rebs.
Screenshot_20190930-212257.jpg

Reactions: 7
If she was as shaken as she claims to be then something doesn’t add up. Coming in and unpacking the food shopping and filming it, without so much as a tremble when she spoke or shaking hands.... the adrenaline would be pumping through her at that point if it had just happened.

Something pretty traumatic happened to me a few weeks ago and I went in to autopilot until my kids were in bed, then when I had nothing to do it completely swallowed me up and I just cried for ages.. but she said she was crying all morning? In front of woody I’m assuming. She didn’t sound at all upset filming her shopping haul? I’m very sceptical anyway but after she said about wanting a new car the other day I’m struggling not to think there’s more to her story 🙈 she’s a little bit like the boy who cried wolf! Lie enough and we can’t believe her when she’s actually being honest!

Reactions: 19
What a professional! Composing herself enough to do food haul in her usual way and then getting upset.
Anyone else think she enjoyed the drama until steve gave her a bollocking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.