Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greyson

Rebecca or Steve I’m posting this here because if I say anything directly to you I’ll just get blocked and called a troll. This is not the right car seat for Woody. I’m sure both the straps and the side head protection are too high. Please speak to someone at a children’s car seat centre and get him an appropriate car seat or have this one adjusted by them to fit correctly if possible.

A1ABFBF2-D536-41DF-91AA-C751DF33DA3D.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

JDC

I realise this is a daft thing to get irritated by, but, why do so many people put chicken amd a jar of sauce in a slow cooker for hours and call it a curry?? It literally takes 20mins max on the hob.🤯
Ha!! Has anyone seen her sausage casserole this morning? 🤭 I would personally always brown my sausages off first before bunging them in the slow cooker. It looks vile already 🤢

Sticky One

VIP Member
I take it Rebecca, mummy of ✌🏼 boys has stopped posting 3 times a week, on Monday, Wednesday and a Friday then?

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
She's had to get petrol on the school run because it was running low and she didn't want to get stuck at the house without fuel, so they had to stop to get petrol in case they ran out. Didn't we Woody? We had to get petrol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

francisjmeader

‘How predictable of you Rebecca, that you forgot something’

Like, the handbrake maybe 😂😂😂😂😂

Steve is pissed. You know that’s exactly what he meant hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bec3007

VIP Member
Her recent story with Alfie has really pissed me off. It’s all fine laughing and taking the piss about what we say on here but the bottom line is Rebecca, your almost 6 year old son is so behind and acts and talks more like a toddler because of YOU. There’s no doubt she will be pulled into the school at some point and told all this, won’t be laughing then will you? Absolute twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

AmberP89

I’ve also sent the screenshot of Woody in that awful car seat to mamas and papas! Utterly outrageous they’ve chosen her to promote car seat safety when they’re promoting unsafe car seats to 1000s of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
"I'm about to pour myself a large of glass of wine after the day I've had"

Get a fucking grip Rebecca. How would this girl cope living a day in the life of a working woman with actual problems?!

• Heart

Greyson

Thought the boys were watching in the Night Garden last night in their in the Night Garden pjs while they watched in the Night Garden, but Woody has woken up in different pjs this morning.

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Why does she think she's funny? Would she actually LOL watching someone else do that? Cos I don't. I watch and think Wow what a car crash.

She is right in one way, she is good at boosting people's confidence. I watch her life and thank God for the genuinely happy life I have

• Haha
Reactions: 28

viewtube

VIP Member
Crying all morning because she had a ding in her car? Get a grip.

It wasn’t a car crash. The car rolled back into a field. No one was hurt. The door is a bit wrecked but no big deal. You don’t spend the day crying over that. She needs to pull herself together.
She wasn't crying earlier in her food shop video and she never mentioned her 'accident'. Last week she was moaning about her car being old and wanting a new car. Also odd that Woody wasn't in the car as she usually takes him with her. No doubt this will be used to rally sympathy from her sheep. Sorry but she lies so often, I tend not to believe what she says. Not sure how many people would crash their car, run in the house record and post a shopping haul if they had hurt their leg, usually she goes to the doctors/hospital at the drop of a hat.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
To be honest I don’t really understand why they moved out into the middle of nowhere. Of course the Dales are lovely if you like that kind of thing, but Reb strikes me as the kind of person who would thrive in a busy town where she can hang out with friends with kids, and then they could go out and about everyday. I think she’s probably a sociable, fun person in the right circumstances. Her last house was lovely. All the suggestions of having chickens, gardening and a sustainable veg patch are absolutely brilliant, but I just can’t see our Reb being interested in this kind of thing at all. Nor does she seem to put on her wellies and go on long walks/hikes etc near her house. Obvs it is none of my business, but I just feel that she would be far happier in a modern house in a busy village or town with lots for her and the boys to do every day. Basically, the life she used to live before she moved to that dungeon. She seemed far happier then and I really liked her and enjoyed watching her videos. She just doesn’t strike me as a country girl at all.
I 100% agree with this. The two lives she's living are a million miles apart, she's playing at this country girl thing because for some reason they've found themselves in this isolated life and she's trying to make the best out of it. But it's absolutely clear her heart isn't in it, like @Daisy222 says.

She wants the grey and silver make up and dressing room like LJC, the fast fashion hauls, the selfies, the glamour, the friends, the material life and that's all just completely at odds with where they are based and what they are living now.

That's why it's not working out channel wise, that's why she's not truly happy and that's why no matter how many suggestions are made here to improve her content she won't ever entertain them...

Because her heart is in bikini glamour, with fake lashes, make up and little dresses and this country life dream she's trying to portray just isn't coming across as authentic at all

• Heart

Silverheel

Chatty Member
May be in the minority here and really cant stand 2ss, but she is the one who probably made these appointments and found out what all was needed. It could be that he had no clue?

Not defending him in the least but I usually make appointments or meetings and my husband just shows up if he needs to lol

• Heart