Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not put two and two together on why her YouTube views have gone to tit, her like/comment to follower ratio is wank and she’s not really getting any bigger? (well, unless she’s crying troll)..
Stick to what you know Reb, the changes you’ve made over the last few months to your image, the crappy immature attitude, the false body positivity, the constant crave for attention, the bullshit ad’s, the endless ‘what have I bought MYSELF today’ hauls, me me bleeping me....I could go on believe me. Allllll of that tit is why your failing! If you want to suceed, strip all the tit back, go back to what you know worked for YOU and stop trying to be like other people.

Pick a lane and stay in it! You can’t scream about loving yourself and loving your body in all it’s rolls and glory...then in the next breath promote a skinny non calorie energy drink, flash your tummy in disgust and prance around your kitchen in activewear.
You can’t have a family channel or be a mummy blogger yet constantly post about yourself and flash your kebab for a few extra likes. It’s embarrassing, it doesn’t prove you’re body confident and I can assure you nobody apart from pervy pete wants to see your hole.
Put some ‘would you rather see this or that’ kind of questions on your story and you’ll soon figure out what people do and don’t relate to. Oh, and don’t block anybody who doesn’t tell you want you want to hear. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ellie's idol LJC just posted this. 👏 pity Rebecca only copies her hair, lips, clothes, beauty room, trips to Ikea but doesn't copy her parenting style!
Screenshot_20190926-225049_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
The problem with her is that she sees people like LJC, and then thinks that if she just copies her looks, her house decor, and all the other influencers' body positivity posts, she will immediately achieve the following and status they have. She doesn't realize that it's not just about jumping on the current bandwagon, you actually have to believe in what you're putting out and work hard to make that come across.

If you're wishy washy and a bit of a wanker constantly, it doesn't matter if you tout "love yourself, don't be a troll, I'm such a good person", because that tit only goes as far as the blind sheep, and even those will one day open their eyes and realize what a walking contradiction she is.

Her monologue at the end of her DITL, with those spider lashes, those swollen lips with that 5 o' clock shadow going on, made me roll my eyes so far back in my head that I checked out my own arse.

She works so hard? She tries and is always thinking of new videos and has all these ideas? She posts constantly? She doesn't know what she's doing wrong? Jesus, denial much?

She deserves a new car, is she actually taking the piss?

Love my body - pokes at her wiggly stomach and pulls pants up to her tits because they're great at hiding the belly
Lactose intolerant - consumes all sorts of lactose filled foods and drinks
Works hard - hardly posts
Super happy she doesn't have to wear make up with her new lashes - does a video on her daily make up routine

And so on and so forth. There's too many things to sit here and mention them all. She needs to stop, she's actually becoming really annoying. Take a week or so off, figure out who the hell you really are or want to be, then like a previous poster said, stick with it.

This girls has no clue who or what she is. I would actually respect her if she were to finally come clean and admit that she's completely lost in the youtube world, and has no clue what her niche is. Until that happens, there is no real Rebecca Lamb, she has no identity of her own, she's a mish mash of every other influencer she looks up to, and that's never a good thing to be.

Rebecca Lamb #15 Working hard, hardly working!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The problem with her is that she sees people like LJC, and then thinks that if she just copies her looks, her house decor, and all the other influencers' body positivity posts, she will immediately achieve the following and status they have. She doesn't realize that it's not just about jumping on the current bandwagon, you actually have to believe in what you're putting out and work hard to make that come across.

If you're wishy washy and a bit of a wanker constantly, it doesn't matter if you tout "love yourself, don't be a troll, I'm such a good person", because that tit only goes as far as the blind sheep, and even those will one day open their eyes and realize what a walking contradiction she is.

Her monologue at the end of her DITL, with those spider lashes, those swollen lips with that 5 o' clock shadow going on, made me roll my eyes so far back in my head that I checked out my own arse.

She works so hard? She tries and is always thinking of new videos and has all these ideas? She posts constantly? She doesn't know what she's doing wrong? Jesus, denial much?

She deserves a new car, is she actually taking the piss?

Love my body - pokes at her wiggly stomach and pulls pants up to her tits because they're great at hiding the belly
Lactose intolerant - consumes all sorts of lactose filled foods and drinks
Works hard - hardly posts
Super happy she doesn't have to wear make up with her new lashes - does a video on her daily make up routine

And so on and so forth. There's too many things to sit here and mention them all. She needs to stop, she's actually becoming really annoying. Take a week or so off, figure out who the hell you really are or want to be, then like a previous poster said, stick with it.

This girls has no clue who or what she is. I would actually respect her if she were to finally come clean and admit that she's completely lost in the youtube world, and has no clue what her niche is. Until that happens, there is no real Rebecca Lamb, she has no identity of her own, she's a mish mash of every other influencer she looks up to, and that's never a good thing to be.

Rebecca Lamb #15 Working hard, hardly working!
Never read anything more true! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 8
I had a look back through Steve's Instagram. We know her for parading around with her backside hanging out, yet the pictures of her from 6/7 yrs ago were much nicer. She dressed better. None of her holiday pics had her backside or boobs hanging out. I have wondered what she saw in Steve. Seeing the lifestyle pre children, explains why young Rebecca was determined to split Steve's relationship and hang onto him. Aston Martin with personalised number plate, Rolex watches, flashy nights out, he had a nice house and foreign holidays. Probably things she had dreamt of, now she even looks like a totally different person. I think living in the Dale's is Steve's dream and not hers, as much as she tries to convince us she's happy, I don't believe her.
Sorry if I've missed something, was Steve with someone already then?

Reactions: 2
New drinking game, take a shot everytime Rebecca Lamb says “little”.... joke, don’t do this, you will die. 11 times she said little in her Instagram story from last night!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I take it she’s done with the diet and exercise already? not that she ever was eating healthy 😂

looks like she’s currently eating a muffin with a hot chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it she’s done with the diet and exercise already? not that she ever was eating healthy 😂

looks like she’s currently eating a muffin with a hot chocolate
How it works in Rebecca’s world is, she’s had a workout and healthy eating for one day so she’s allowed a cheat week now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet she wishes she was interviewing Billie Faiers like Chloe Lauren and mother of all adventures are 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh yeah Reb from your latest post we can really see woody pouring it over himself 🙄🙄 boringggggggg begging for likes again trying to be relevant to other mums..

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah Reb from your latest post we can really see woody pouring it over himself 🙄🙄 boringggggggg begging for likes again trying to be relevant to other mums..
Just like her hand is still on the cup, it would be the first thing to move if that was to happen, cause it never happened.

Reactions: 3
I hate "instavsreality" - the implication is that the pic is perfect and makes you want to be the person...absolutely NOT the case with Rebecca 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she would stop going on and on about the boys bedrooms ........ i mean mattress rooms.
Its nothing special, dont get me wrong, its nice but its hardly inspired/original. Ive seen better rooms. Its like flogging a dead horse going on about the boys room
Honestly the thought of those two boys in the middle of winter during the night on a mattress on the floor in that clearly cold drafty house just goes through me, there's no central heating in that room I don't honestly know why she feels this is acceptable or practical let alone brag, fair enough if they were big strapping teenagers and she wanted to chuck a couple of mattresses on the bedroom floor for them like it's a squat then whatever but in that old barn of a house I think it's a freebie she should of politely declined for the sake of kids winter health .

Reactions: 16
Honestly the thought of those two boys in the middle of winter during the night on a mattress on the floor in that clearly cold drafty house just goes through me, there's no central heating in that room I don't honestly know why she feels this is acceptable or practical let alone brag, fair enough if they were big strapping teenagers and she wanted to chuck a couple of mattresses on the bedroom floor for them like it's a squat then whatever but in that old barn of a house I think it's a freebie she should of politely declined for the sake of kids winter health .

There’s no heating in their room?????

Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.