Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she’s managed to ‘crash’ her car when in the recent vlog she’s banging on about wanting a new one!!! bloody suspicious if you ask me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Finally a little bit of real emotion from her, none of this bullshit “the trolls are out to get me come give me likes and new followers”.

Funny how she’s managed to ‘crash’ her car when in the recent vlog she’s banging on about wanting a new one!!! bloody suspicious if you ask me
Do agree with this though. Was my first thought!

Reactions: 10
The car that’s crashed - good thing she mentioned a few days ago that’s she’s getting a new one as she deserves a treat....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finally a little bit of real emotion from her, none of this bullshit “the trolls are out to get me come give me likes and new followers”.

Do agree with this though. Was my first thought!
agree it did seem like genuine emotion for once which was nice to see

Reactions: 5
Crying all morning because she had a ding in her car? Get a grip.

It wasn’t a car crash. The car rolled back into a field. No one was hurt. The door is a bit wrecked but no big deal. You don’t spend the day crying over that. She needs to pull herself together.

Reactions: 18
The bit that got me was

‘I’ve got some of these tortelloni pastas just for like, one night to have with a sauce. We’ve got this tomato and mascarpone sauce. Just like, probably over the weekend when we don’t have much in by the end of the week’

The whole purpose of a food shop Rebecca is to get food in. You’ve meal planned for every night, this tortelloni meal is not spontaneous. You’ve literally planned for it, why are you saying it’s for when you don’t have much in? YOU’VE BOUGHT IT😭😭😭😂
😂 😂 😂

The girl thinks she’s Delia Smith cooking up a storm with her slow cooker jar curry but Boiling some pasta and lobbing another jar of sauce in is ‘just for when nothing else is in’ Hmm okay.
What’s her excuse for the other six days a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I NEED to know what else she buys in her food shop every week that she never shows us. She must take her followers for fools thinking we believe that measly lot comes to £70🙄

Reactions: 3

It wasn’t a car crash. The car rolled back into a field. No one was hurt. The door is a bit wrecked but no big deal. You don’t spend the day crying over that. She needs to pull herself together.
She wasn't crying earlier in her food shop video and she never mentioned her 'accident'. Last week she was moaning about her car being old and wanting a new car. Also odd that Woody wasn't in the car as she usually takes him with her. No doubt this will be used to rally sympathy from her sheep. Sorry but she lies so often, I tend not to believe what she says. Not sure how many people would crash their car, run in the house record and post a shopping haul if they had hurt their leg, usually she goes to the doctors/hospital at the drop of a hat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I reckon she’s so upset because Woody was probably in the car I know she said he wasn’t but I don’t believe it

Reactions: 15
I'm usually a nice person, but I giggled through her crying story about the car rolling back. Is she taking the piss with that crying all morning cause her car rolled back? 😆 I'm not saying she can't be a bit upset, but the way she carried on sounded like she was involved in a car crash and badly hurt.

At least her gym leggings got some actual exercise in this morning, though visions of her running after the car down the track, left me in stitches. This girl is a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One pack of carrots and some blueberries for fruit and veg this week!! I just despair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Woody was definitely in the car. That’s why she’s so upset, funny how the time she crashes he’s not.

Reactions: 6
Came here to say this!!!!!

So agree with woody being in the car. If he wasn’t it would be the whole it’s only a car material possessions etc but no it’s tears. And she’s not exactly mother of the year so he was definitely in the car. Idiot my heart breaks for that boy

Amazed that she hasn't put a picture of her crying about the car on her grid to reel in the followers after such tit engagement on her page.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If woody wasn’t in the car, then where was he? She never goes out on her own.....? Why would she be going back out anywhere when she’s literally just come back from food shopping? Doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 7
Woody was 100000% in the car which fair enough it’s an accident, BUT the fact she’s mentioned a new car loads in the last few weeks and now this has happened which makes me believe it’s a ‘set up’ is disgusting if she’s risked woody for the gifted car

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Get ready for the "here's ma new car that I've had to have because I DESERVE it after CRASHING ma old wun" post, the words she uses are always so dramatic and attention seeking, if i'd let my car roll back down a track because I didn't put the hand break on properly I wouldn't be saying I'd had a "crash" and now deserve to be rewarded with a new one.

Reactions: 13
If woody wasn’t in the car, then where was he? She never goes out on her own.....? Why would she be going back out anywhere when she’s literally just come back from food shopping? Doesn’t make sense to me
Exactly. Where else would he be? Unless he stayed home with Steve but doubt it. She always takes them shopping

Reactions: 3
Regarding the food shop - I think she shows just the food (no toiletries or other items) but shows price of the whole shopping.. Otherwise I can't explain the lack of toilet paper,, Toothpaste, soap or shower gel... Cleaning products??? I wouldn't want to take care of her floors, it must be hard to keep the stone clean,especially if you love in the country And with the dogs.. I've never seen her moping, or mentioning any moping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.