Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car that’s crashed - good thing she mentioned a few days ago that’s she’s getting a new one as she deserves a treat....
Can’t have rolled that fast otherwise she wouldn’t have been able to have got in it, it probably wasn’t even a hill a little slope at most, she’s exaggerated the whole story! Can’t say I’ve ever forgotten to pull my handbrake on super super tight... if that hill was that bad it was have immediately have started to roll before she had chance to get out!

Woody was 100000% in the car which fair enough it’s an accident, BUT the fact she’s mentioned a new car loads in the last few weeks and now this has happened which makes me believe it’s a ‘set up’ is disgusting if she’s risked woody for the gifted car
No way will she get gifted a car. She’s just trying to justify getting a new one after banging on and on about her trusty old Honda lol 😂 she’s an idiot!!

Reactions: 9
Woody was 100000% in the car which fair enough it’s an accident, BUT the fact she’s mentioned a new car loads in the last few weeks and now this has happened which makes me believe it’s a ‘set up’ is disgusting if she’s risked woody for the gifted car
The only car she deserves to be gifted is a crappy hot wheels car for woody to match his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I'm about to pour myself a large of glass of wine after the day I've had"

Get a bleeping grip Rebecca. How would this girl cope living a day in the life of a working woman with actual problems?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny how she’s managed to ‘crash’ her car when in the recent vlog she’s banging on about wanting a new one!!! bloody suspicious if you ask me
I was thinking the same! insurance job cause really she's skint... she can't even get that right 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
When you’re driving but someone comments something other than “gorg babe x” on your insta photo so you quickly go on your phone to block that troll and end up crashing you car

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There is no way she was in the car on her own. If that was me I would be screaming my husbands name whilst chasing after it but she said she was chasing it. Woody was there when she was doing the food haul so where was he if he wasnt in the car? With Steve? Cos I know if that had happened to me I'd be screaming to my husband...anybody else?

Reactions: 5
When you’re driving but someone comments something other than “gorg babe x” on your insta photo so you quickly go on your phone to block that troll and end up crashing you car
Not just me then that thought she was too busy deleting comments from the 'trolls' to remember to put the handbrake on?

Reactions: 10
I certainly wouldn’t be crying while recalling my car rolling unless one of my kids had been in it. And that’s the thing about Rebecca, she’s told that many lies that I don’t believe anything she says anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not just me then that thought she was too busy deleting comments from the 'trolls' to remember to put the handbrake on?
The thought of her being on her phone had occurred to me too, seeing as she’s never of it.

Look at LJCs latest story Hahahah chicken korma but with homemade sauce 😂😂😂 Definitely a dig at Rebecca 😂🙊

Reactions: 12
Look at LJCs latest story Hahahah chicken korma but with homemade sauce 😂😂😂 Definitely a dig at Rebecca 😂🙊
Hahaa I thought this!!!

I certainly wouldn’t be crying while recalling my car rolling unless one of my kids had been in it. And that’s the thing about Rebecca, she’s told that many lies that I don’t believe anything she says anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

The thought of her being on her phone had occurred to me too, seeing as she’s never of it.
Yeah she has told so many lies I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore. Or Steve’s. God knows what really goes on with them two shoved up in a house all the way in t’ dales. They could literally be up to anything and I bet they are.

Reactions: 4
The only time I'd ever be running after my car is if my kids were in it. Otherwise, nah mate...let it roll. Especially as "there was no-one else there and it just hit a rock".

Elleh...Woody was in the car. You know it, your sheep know it and so do we. You've just "cleverly" calculated that you'll get more tit for bad parenting & driving if you tell the truth, than lying and saying he wasn't in there.
Don't be a dick all your life.

Reactions: 15
The only time I'd ever be running after my car is if my kids were in it. Otherwise, nah mate...let it roll. Especially as "there was no-one else there and it just hit a rock".

Elleh...Woody was in the car. You know it, your sheep know it and so do we. You've just "cleverly" calculated that you'll get more tit for bad parenting & driving if you tell the truth, than lying and saying he wasn't in there.
Don't be a dick all your life.
This exactly 🙌

In a big empty field with nothing but a big stone, I'd let my car roll and come to a natural stop before jumping in and potentially injuring myself. The only thing that would make me chase a rolling car would be if my children were in it, or people/animals were in the field and could be hurt.

Woody was in that car. My initial reaction was an insurance job as she keeps going on about a new car.That's the first time I have ever seen tears in her eyes and believed her, now Reb, THAT IS MUM GUILT. Whether she has intentionally put woody in harms way or if it was a genuine accident only she knows. But for the first time in her petty life, she is feeling the mum guilt

Reactions: 19
She got more upset aswell when she was like if w.. the children were in the car when she was talking about it, hopefully you know what I mean!!

Reactions: 2
Shes made her Facebook private now, it wasn't this morning as I looked after it was mentioned on here, went for another look now and nothing there. But she doesn't read here guys...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have some sympathy for her today. For the first time, I feel like I've seen some genuine emotion. I don't know if Woody was in the car or not, but I've certainly got choked up thinking about 'what could have happened if'. Watching my car roll away down a field/slope/whatever would tit me up. It must have been going at some speed for a rock to knock the door off.

I was surprised to see this from her, rather than a posed photo on the grid. If this was what she showed us, genuine reaction to an event, admitting silly mistakes, then she'd be so much more watchable and likeable.

And I wish she'd read this comment and understand that it's a suggestion, some sympathy, a little praise, and not criticism or trolling.

Reactions: 8
She probably doesn’t post the alcohol because she represents channel mum. In her tiny mind she might think she shouldn’t! But obviously arse and her ham Butty and swearing and ignoring her youngest and favouring her eldest and the constant sexual remarks are all absolutely acceptable. And I cannot miss out the having your fanny waxed on YouTube. All perfectly acceptable for channel mum as it seems, just not the alcohol.

Idiottttttt!!
Which is the fanny wax video? Is that a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Which is the fanny wax video? Is that a joke 😂
It was on a holiday get ready with me thing doing her tan and brows and stuff and Steve genuinely waxed her fanny with them cheap strips you can get. He did one or two strips she was laid on the bedroom floor you could see her face and her leg and Steve but not her actual bits and yeah it was grim. Don’t think it’s there anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.