Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and worldโ€™s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might aswell move abroad and learn a new language because she certainly canโ€™t speak bleeping English the daft bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Look what happens when she cant stand with her left foot forward on her pictures, she appears shorter and wider

Reactions: 5
I wondered when we were gonna see her arse cheeks. Elleh I applaud you for how long you have managed to refrain for, sick of the lack of male attention weโ€™re we hun!? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That photo of her from behind is not flattering at all. It actually looks like a photo of someone with dwarfism. I didnโ€™t realise how squat she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She needs to create herself an โ€˜Only Fansโ€™ account, itโ€™s a win-win!

She gets to show her minge to followers who pay and we donโ€™t have to see said minge.

• Sick
That photo of her from behind is not flattering at all. It actually looks like a photo of someone with dwarfism. I didnโ€™t realise how squat she is.
The second photo was borderline terrifying for me, never mind sickening ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Same bikini same crappy pose. Iโ€™m sure people used to follow her because she was a family based page. Now itโ€™s all ass and tits.

I want to know what the boys are doing while she's getting Steve to take all these posed pics?? Are they just standing/sitting in the pram watching their mum do different poses to get the perfect pic for the gram?! My holiday pics are mostly my boys enjoying themselves and random scenery pics. I've never known a mum to be so in love with themselves!

Reactions: 19
I want to know what the boys are doing while she's getting Steve to take all these posed pics?? Are they just standing/sitting in the pram watching their mum do different poses to get the perfect pic for the gram?! My holiday pics are mostly my boys enjoying themselves and random scenery pics. I've never known a mum to be so in love with themselves!
She's probably set the camera up with a timer or recorded a vid doing several different poses and then screenshots the angles she likes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Go and look at Steveโ€™s stories... the state of the house in the background was all I could see ๐Ÿ˜จ
I canโ€™t see what youโ€™re talking about? The one with the hobby horse in it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.