Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wallpaper hanging off and the desperate need for a new carpet 😬😬😬
That looks like the actual plaster on the wall is damaged, why they bought that house is beyond me! And for her to say it’s their forever home in one breath and then say she’s planning on moving somewhere abroad in the future 😂 The queen of contradiction

Reactions: 9
To be honest I don’t really understand why they moved out into the middle of nowhere. Of course the Dales are lovely if you like that kind of thing, but Reb strikes me as the kind of person who would thrive in a busy town where she can hang out with friends with kids, and then they could go out and about everyday. I think she’s probably a sociable, fun person in the right circumstances. Her last house was lovely. All the suggestions of having chickens, gardening and a sustainable veg patch are absolutely brilliant, but I just can’t see our Reb being interested in this kind of thing at all. Nor does she seem to put on her wellies and go on long walks/hikes etc near her house. Obvs it is none of my business, but I just feel that she would be far happier in a modern house in a busy village or town with lots for her and the boys to do every day. Basically, the life she used to live before she moved to that dungeon. She seemed far happier then and I really liked her and enjoyed watching her videos. She just doesn’t strike me as a country girl at all.

Reactions: 18
To be honest I don’t really understand why they moved out into the middle of nowhere. Of course the Dales are lovely if you like that kind of thing, but Reb strikes me as the kind of person who would thrive in a busy town where she can hang out with friends with kids, and then they could go out and about everyday. I think she’s probably a sociable, fun person in the right circumstances. Her last house was lovely. All the suggestions of having chickens, gardening and a sustainable veg patch are absolutely brilliant, but I just can’t see our Reb being interested in this kind of thing at all. Nor does she seem to put on her wellies and go on long walks/hikes etc near her house. Obvs it is none of my business, but I just feel that she would be far happier in a modern house in a busy village or town with lots for her and the boys to do every day. Basically, the life she used to live before she moved to that dungeon. She seemed far happier then and I really liked her and enjoyed watching her videos. She just doesn’t strike me as a country girl at all.
If we lived in the middle of the dales we would be out there everyday, they are lucky to have all that space and even a stream nearby (which I wouldn’t get my kids out of!) but they don’t seem to make the most of it!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand when her child needs his nappy changing 💩 her first thought is to broadcast it on Instagram rather than actually change it?!?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Im done so done. I cant even lower myself to watch it anymore. Shes telling people shes got fuel this morning [emoji24] so did I Reb so did i.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's still got those sweaty leggings on and didn't woody wear those pants yesterday? So I'm guessing he slept in them too as I can't see rebs changing him

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Not sure how this photo makes her mum goals 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its so very inappropriate for a 'mummy vlogger'
She knows nothing about fashion except primark and pretty little thing.
She really isnt a beauty vlogger either as she never tries new products unless they are gifted.
Her interiors is all poxy homebase latte colour - and that was in both houses.
She does several topics poorly.
Time to throw in the towel

Reactions: 10
She's had to get petrol on the school run because it was running low and she didn't want to get stuck at the house without fuel, so they had to stop to get petrol in case they ran out. Didn't we Woody? We had to get petrol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes he may only be two but why would you embarrass your child by announcing to 40k people you've done a poo and need your nappy changing. How insensitive and just wrong. Makes me angry. Also why not change him before coming on to do stories, the poor thing is sat in it, clearly uncomfortable as he doesn't find you funny making fun of it, body language rebecca, pick up on it!

Reactions: 13
It disgusts me that she puts woody in clothes that haven’t been washed. Toddlers are into everything and their house isn’t exactly clean. She doesn’t appear to do washing often either. As much as I think she’s a massive twit it’s actually quite sad seeing how much her life has gone downhill since moving. She used to be quite pretty, well presented most of the time. Now her and the boys just look scruffy 😢

Reactions: 7
Just because Woody wears a nappy why does it make it okay to broadcast to everyone he's done a poo. She wouldn't come on there and say hi everywun Alfehs done a poo this morning.. So why Woody? I don't get it. Give the kid some privacy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She's had to get petrol on the school run because it was running low and she didn't want to get stuck at the house without fuel, so they had to stop to get petrol in case they ran out. Didn't we Woody? We had to get petrol.
How bloody dull must ones life be that the highlight of the morning is needing to divert for fuel like it isn't a normal occurrence for people with a car 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I realise this is a daft thing to get irritated by, but, why do so many people put chicken amd a jar of sauce in a slow cooker for hours and call it a curry?? It literally takes 20mins max on the hob.🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I realise this is a daft thing to get irritated by, but, why do so many people put chicken amd a jar of sauce in a slow cooker for hours and call it a curry?? It literally takes 20mins max on the hob.🤯
Because people have no idea how to cook and are lazy.

Reactions: 8
Not sure how this photo makes her mum goals 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So showing your bare arse is now proof of parenting skills
I wonder if that's what she'd do if ever social services knocked on her door, show them Steve's "ass shots of the Mrs" file on his phone or the gram comments saying yea babe now we've seen that it's proof your the best mummy, at the very least Rebecca you need to grow up your female audience honestly doesn't want to see this content, your being stupid and petulant and we all see it .

Reactions: 7
Because people have no idea how to cook and are lazy.
I know, it just blows my mind a bit😂😂. Kerry whelpdale has just done a slow cook prep video...really food ideas for what a slow cooker is really for😂.
Did rebecca not used to do loads of speed cleaning videos in her old house? Im sure that is how i started watching her. Quite sad to see what an arse she is making of it all amd i think an indication of how miserable she actually is living so isolated in house that needs a hell of a lot of work and cash.

This would inconvenience me more putting it in a slow cooker as it's so much easier to rinse a pan. I agree makes absolutely no sense at all 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.