Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he puts her down constantly you can tell he makes her feel useless i was once in a relationship like that and I’d gone from being quite independent and knowing what I’d got to do to feeling like my brain was just mush and I couldn’t think what I was doing from one minuet to the next ...I was constantly trying to please him but nothing was good enough everything I did was wrong an I was living in a fog .....I got out and back to my normal self my friends would tell my spark had gone thankfully I got it back
This!!! I think he's so damn toxic. She was so young when they got together too. It's heading for disaster.🙈

Reactions: 6
I understand all these comments about Steve. What I don’t understand is how it’s ‘poor Rebecca’ well no she’s a grown woman and if she’s that unhappy she should leave, not just for her but for her boys, to show them an example. She won’t though because she would rather have the extravagant lifestyle. I feel no sympathy towards her anymore, I just think she’s a selfish twit.

Reactions: 12
I understand all these comments about Steve. What I don’t understand is how it’s ‘poor Rebecca’ well no she’s a grown woman and if she’s that unhappy she should leave, not just for her but for her boys, to show them an example. She won’t though because she would rather have the extravagant lifestyle. I feel no sympathy towards her anymore, I just think she’s a selfish twit.
Hardly extravagant. Shopping in Aldi & buying eBay clothes doesn't scream extravagant.
It's all she knows, she's been with him since a kid, she has no friends, hardly sees her family. Easy for us outsiders to say she should just leave but she has nothing. She's probably terrified of what a future would hold without someone to support her.
Think he's quite a demeaning and selfish pig and she's in too deep to even think about leaving.

Reactions: 17
He could have put passports in it’s not just her job... but having said that are we really surprised she forgot them!? At hello fresh she got the dress code wrong, she doesn’t know the answer to half the things she’s asked- which she should if she’s advertising these products. So her saying she forgot the passports I’m really not surprised... another half arsed job Rebegga!
What’s this about the wrong clothes at hello fresh? OMG hahaha

Reactions: 2
What’s this about the wrong clothes at hello fresh? OMG hahaha
She didn't read the brief properly...turned up with the wrong shoes and clothes on. Everyone else was casual and she was the Muppet in heels and dressy clothes!
Looked like a right tit.
That's why she cried on camera ..not because she had a "panic attack" 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He could have put passports in it’s not just her job... but having said that are we really surprised she forgot them!? At hello fresh she got the dress code wrong, she doesn’t know the answer to half the things she’s asked- which she should if she’s advertising these products. So her saying she forgot the passports I’m really not surprised... another half arsed job Rebegga!
Considering she's so excited about this wedding though you think she'd have everything planned / ready for an appointment to do with the wedding. Men aren't usually arsed or as excited as the woman with wedding prep. 🤷‍♀️

Hardly extravagant. Shopping in Aldi & buying eBay clothes doesn't scream extravagant.
It's all she knows, she's been with him since a kid, she has no friends, hardly sees her family. Easy for us outsiders to say she should just leave but she has nothing. She's probably terrified of what a future would hold without someone to support her.
Think he's quite a demeaning and selfish pig and she's in too deep to even think about leaving.
At one point it was though. What person in their early 20’s owns a house and cars without parents help or other help? No friends and hardly seeing her family is her own fault. Steve is a twit I’ve said this, but she’s ultimately the one who’s now ruining her happiness. Yes Steve could have prevented pregnancy, but so could Rebecca, she didn’t though because idiots like her think kids keep a man. I’m sorry but I just can’t feel sorry for someone who brings most of it on themselves. The remarks from Steve no she doesn’t and he shouldn’t be so horrible, but the rest is entirely her own doing.
Honestly if life terrifies her being without Steve, then she really needs to seek help about that. As I’ve said as mother you do anything for your kids and I’d be dammed if I allowed my son to grow up thinking that’s how you treat a woman, or anyone for that matter. She needs to suck it up, grow the hell up and stop living in cuckoo land.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just voted no to her Halloween video. I’m in the 3%. I did it purely to see if I get blocked! Loving life right on the edge on this rainy Tuesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

At one point it was though. What person in their early 20’s owns a house and cars without parents help or other help? No friends and hardly seeing her family is her own fault. Steve is a twit I’ve said this, but she’s ultimately the one who’s now ruining her happiness. Yes Steve could have prevented pregnancy, but so could Rebecca, she didn’t though because idiots like her think kids keep a man. I’m sorry but I just can’t feel sorry for someone who brings most of it on themselves. The remarks from Steve no she doesn’t and he shouldn’t be so horrible, but the rest is entirely her own doing.
Honestly if life terrifies her being without Steve, then she really needs to seek help about that. As I’ve said as mother you do anything for your kids and I’d be dammed if I allowed my son to grow up thinking that’s how you treat a woman, or anyone for that matter. She needs to suck it up, grow the hell up and stop living in cuckoo land.
Totally agree with this. Can’t stand Steve he’s a slime but I will say this, he seems to pay more attention to the boys, and at the end of the day Rebecca chased him (his words) because she liked what she saw, money. She’ll never give him up because without him she wouldn’t have that 400 grand house and the financial security that comes with him. I have zero sympathy for her. And dare I say I don’t know how Steve sticks her sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
May be in the minority here and really cant stand 2ss, but she is the one who probably made these appointments and found out what all was needed. It could be that he had no clue?

Not defending him in the least but I usually make appointments or meetings and my husband just shows up if he needs to lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t have an extravagant lifestyle, and Steve isn’t working, she’s the one earning for the family so I think it’s unfair to say she’s with Steve for the lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have an extravagant lifestyle, and Steve isn’t working, she’s the one earning for the family so I think it’s unfair to say she’s with Steve for the lifestyle.
I think when she met him he was well off and owned property/drove flash cars ect. Had a well paid job with his dads company it seems. So I completely believe that was what attracted her to him. He’s bound to have received a large pay off when his dads business sold. He still has another property or properties. So that brings in income. I can’t see Rebecca’s pitiful Instagram content paying the mortgage on that house they live in

Reactions: 10
I'm sure it's been said here before so apologies if I'm stating the obvious but after what he said to her in the car today I think it just confirms everything we've all said - Steve's response to her forgetting the passport was your good at something but not everything else
It's like saying your crap at running the home, half arsed at seeing to the boys can't really cook, can't remember anything and have pranged the car but clearly when them kids are in bed she turns into babe station bex for him, top bragging rights down the pub and at the car shows about how his trophy Mrs wants it every night, we all see it Steve if she was crap in bed you wouldn't put up with half this tit she'd of bin dumped FACT.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure it's been said here before so apologies if I'm stating the obvious but after what he said to her in the car today I think it just confirms everything we've all said - Steve's response to her forgetting the passport was your good at something but not everything else
It's like saying your crap at running the home, half arsed at seeing to the boys can't really cook, can't remember anything and have pranged the car but clearly when them kids are in bed she turns into babe station bex for him, top bragging rights down the pub and at the car shows about how his trophy Mrs wants it every night, we all see it Steve if she was crap in bed you wouldn't put up with half this tit she'd of bin dumped FACT.
This was exactly what I thought too whwn he said it. You've hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 6
I’ve just voted no to her Halloween video. I’m in the 3%. I did it purely to see if I get blocked! Loving life right on the edge on this rainy Tuesday [emoji23]
I did to [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
I think when she met him he was well off and owned property/drove flash cars ect. Had a well paid job with his dads company it seems. So I completely believe that was what attracted her to him. He’s bound to have received a large pay off when his dads business sold. He still has another property or properties. So that brings in income. I can’t see Rebecca’s pitiful Instagram content paying the mortgage on that house they live in
Also he owns another property that he rents out and earns income. The house they sold was owned by him when they met

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.