Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure she thinks that if she’s bought billies range and tags her enough they will become bffs. She’s always licking up her arse as if she personally knows her. It’s embarrassing!
Totally! She’ll put a pic on her grid of herself too wearing it and tag Billie again, just to make sure she sees it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just voted no to her Halloween video. I’m in the 3%. I did it purely to see if I get blocked! Loving life right on the edge on this rainy Tuesday 😂
I voted no and got blocked why do they ask questions if they don’t like the answers it’s about time all this blogger/influencer crap came to an end it creating a world of entitled people who don’t like a difference of opinion

Reactions: 17
I voted no and got blocked why do they ask questions if they don’t like the answers it’s about time all this blogger/influencer crap came to an end it creating a world of entitled people who don’t like a difference of opinion
I can still see all her posts so I must have slipped through the block net! However I really am living dangerously this week and have voted no to the home bargains haul over on Mrs effing Meldrums stories. Let’s see if she blocks me! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Halloween and Christmas is right round the corner. I’m really hoping that she pulls some decent content out the bag these next few months. I mean if you can’t do it over the festive period then you’re pretty much doomed. Christmas is endless content (or for me anyway, I’d have sooo many video ideas) Hint hint Rebecca 😉

Reactions: 4
So she gets a new phone and more clothes and the boys get jack! Again! Why does woody seem to always be in those vests that literally hang off him. I know they're only at home so in their comfys but they should at least bloody fit. There's no way in hell shed walk round in clothes way too big for her. Too small maybe😂but never hanging off her

Reactions: 8
I doubt she will do the vlogmas over Christmas that other mummy bloggers do since she can’t even post 3 times a week!

Reactions: 2
Shea only done a billie fairs haul because she is trying to get up their ass. Have you seen her comments on billie, sams and molly mays pics. Makes me cringe massively

Reactions: 5
Why does she think she's funny? Would she actually LOL watching someone else do that? Cos I don't. I watch and think Wow what a car crash.

She is right in one way, she is good at boosting people's confidence. I watch her life and thank God for the genuinely happy life I have

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else notice her going for that onion. I couldn’t look at the screen, I was thinking “fingers! Fingers!!” That knife is not sharp enough to cut that onion properly, you shouldn’t have to saw an onion! It would have no problem slicing her to the bone though. At least I got some pelvic floor exercises done watching it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear. This girl just doesn’t have the brain, the personality or the content to be an instagrammer. The ‘newly decorating room’ has literally just had a chair put in it and a bit of emulsion slapped on the walls. Her shopping haul is boring, the kids don’t appear to be looked after or dressed properly and her food looks like workhouse slop!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice her going for that onion. I couldn’t look at the screen, I was thinking “fingers! Fingers!!” That knife is not sharp enough to cut that onion properly, you shouldn’t have to saw an onion! It would have no problem slicing her to the bone though. At least I got some pelvic floor exercises done watching it 🙈
Her mum probably bought her plastic knives, as a concern for her mental state after watching her instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think they need to get the ceiling in the kitchen seen to - looks fucked.

She’s such a stupid little girl. I was actually cringing at her stories just now. She’s trying to be funny but she hasn’t got the charisma or the wit to pull it off so she just comes across a bit stupid, try hard and a bit off her head. It’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.