Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
No wonder Woody is scribbling all over her shopping list, he’s sick of the same shit food she’s serving up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Motherofcats

Ooooh look how skinny I look...fabulous!...*rolls leggings down* blughhhhhh!
Is she demented??
Rebegger, you’re either all about body positivity and freeing the rolls or you want to be skinny and hate you’re rolls? Pick ONE? WHICH IS IT??? Can’t fucking do both mate and it’s actually seriously dangerous and confusing for young girls. We take it with a pinch of salt because we know you’re an absolute moron but get your shit together you dingbat.

Silverheel

Chatty Member
She is the only person that manages to keep a potato looking rock hard, after 7 excruciating hours on high in the slow cooker.

• Haha

Rocky7

Personally I think she looks quite nice today... for drinks with the girls or a meal with Steve etc, not for 7am on a Saturday morning in a rainy Yorkshire dales looking after 2 young boys! Seems she’s living up to the babestation becks title pretty well 👌🏽 I mean, imagine chasing woody round a soft play or home bargains in over the knee boots and a short dress?! 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
She’s wearing the same leggings she lived in all day yesterday 🤢
I really can’t stand how much she fucking loves herself 😤

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Weeble12345

Thread suggestion:

#15 Tiny clothes to give Steve a thrill whilst he pays the bill for her sending her car down a hill.

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I love the handful of spinach going in at the start! I made salmon linguini last night and for three of us put 3/4 of a bag in literally two minutes before serving. Hers will have disappeared, along with any vitamin content, long before it is slopped on to the plate. 🤢

Maria87

Day in the life. Honestly didn’t make it to the end, I find those videos so bloody boring!! How many times did she say they were going for a walk in field? Stop repeating yourself. Alfie’s bike? Surely that’s woody’s it’s too small for him; and why can’t he ride without stabilisers yet? My son is just 4 and rides without them. It’s laziness on their behalf as parents. Their lives are so boring. Tesco food shop and back home again? Do something interesting with your kids for fucks sake!! Stop getting woody to be a performing monkey saying random words. Say bus, say bus! Fuck off mummy!! Your channel is dying because you are a lazy cow! You don’t deserve treats as you put it because you don’t work hard AT ALL stop thinking you do because it’s a lie!! You will never own a porche because you don’t do enough to afford a car like that, stop expecting everyone to wipe your arse for you and work hard yourself! Asking your audience what we want to see, even if people say different things the problem lies with you, you’re boring, your drone on and on, repeating yourself constantly! Making faces about a toy you asked for, for you son. You’re not relatable, any chance to show your boobs, arse and legs and you’re straight at it. Your house is dark, dull and uninviting, instead of treating yourself to new car do that shit pit up! Also about the car you not long ago had, you knew it was old when u got it, your went on and on about how proud you were of yourself that you could pay for it yourself, now it’s old and done it you’re like eww I can’t be associated with such a piece of shit, you’re stuck up! Fuck off you seriously piss so many people off!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I think Tattlers have spent more time this morning planning her on-going content than Rebecca has spent in the last month! It will all be disregarded though because as soon as she starts to read anything which she perceives as slightly negative she thinks ‘troll’ and stops reading. She won’t take any of these suggestions on board. She doesn’t get that the arse kissers are just Insta wannabes who are hoping to piggy back off her followers. They will be her downfall (as well as her arrogant attitude)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Silverheel

Chatty Member
"Morning everywun, hope you're all okeh. I'm gunna shove a little onion, little bebeh potatoes, a handful of spinach, my last little carrot and two tins of beans and tomatoes from my secret stash, into the slow cooker.
Now I'm gunna turn this bitch on high and cook the smithereens out of it for our little tea tonight. "

She makes my head hurt. You never turn a slow cooker on high for that long, it should be on low for that. No wonder all her meat comes out shredded to bloody hell.

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Anyone want the recipe for homemade curry?
- cook chicken till cooked
- add 1/4 of vegetable
- add Tesco curry sauce
- add rice
- post to instagram

Don’t forget to tag and credit me for the recipe otherwise I’ll block u

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Latest post- her saying ‘having the imagination in such an old dated house’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck off love every idea you’ve had you’ve copied from someone else!! Boys room included. She pisses me off on a normal day but after the day I’ve had I’m ready to drive to the fucking dales just to tell her she’s a massive CUNT

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I cannot believe she is wearing what she had on yesterday that she did her “workout” in. Probably hasn’t changed her underwear either. Once again, what point is she trying to prove in that stupid Instagram, reality story? Everyday this sort of thing comes up!
Probably explains why she had a 'poorleh bladder' the other day. Have a wash & change your knickers. Scruffy cow. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Primrose2

Chatty Member
She was obviously gagging to post a skimpy babe station bex thong/arse photo whilst on holiday but refrained due to working with JV, but she just couldn’t hold it in anymore so there it is 🤪

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She should utilise the fact that she lives in the dales, it’s different she could create beautiful content if she actually put effort into it!

If she took it seriously and treated it as a real
Job she could have a great channel. But she hasn’t got the imagination, creativity, work ethic or discipline needed to make it work. She should have blocks of time each day where she goes and does work on her own. Where she’s planning content ideas, researching places to film, making notes on what to talk about, scheduling when she’s going to film & edit etc - yknow, treating as a real job and putting real hard work and effort into it.

She doesn’t want to put any effort in. She wants to do the bare minimum (Primark hauls etc) and get all the good stuff from it - money/freebies/holidays etc
She wants something for nothing - that’s her problem.

Poosh

VIP Member
You’ve got to laugh, this must be a joke surely? all she ever does is make a bloody effort with her self. It’s your kids you need to make an effort with, start with buying them some tidy clothes and shoes that fit properly!!

She really thinks her shit is chocolate, she’s average at best!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Greyson

I’m first to say mums should look after themselves. There’s no need to be a martyr to your kids, you can’t pour from an empty cup.
What I think is a bit shit is when you spend so much time on yourself but your children’s clothes never seem to fit properly or aren’t warm enough ie pjs in the garden while you’re wrapped in a coat.

His dungarees are ridiculous, a bloody safety hazard.
49D04AC6-923E-49F1-9ED8-EC6958A6500F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25