Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment on here very often, but am I the only person that baths my child every day? She just said they bath every other day? Can’t imagine putting my son in clean pjs after he’s been outside playing and eaten his dinner!? Maybe I’m doing it too much!

Yep, a nightly bath is part of our bedtime routine. Plus, toddlers/kids get absolutely filthy!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
I bath my son every night and he’s 3, but only because it’s part of his bed time routine.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure her mum commented on something a few week ago saying there’s nothing wrong with her being a stay at home mum 🤔 oh really. I thought she was a really, really hard working mum!
That sums it up really, her own mother doesn't even consider her social media as work. I completely agree, there's absolutely nothing wrong being a stay at home mum, but it's annoying to those of us who work outside of the home, parent and run a home and she goes on about being over worked. I honestly think she's so lazy that even the minimal amount of work, is overwhelming for her.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else get the feeling a troll post is on the horizon? Something is definitely brewing over at Hobson Dungeon.

Reactions: 16
I don’t comment on here very often, but am I the only person that baths my child every day? She just said they bath every other day? Can’t imagine putting my son in clean pjs after he’s been outside playing and eaten his dinner!? Maybe I’m doing it too much!
Every other day unless they are filthy, they both have psoriasis x

Reactions: 3
Ahhh I can see why you’d do every other if they have skin problems, I hadn’t thought!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get the feeling a troll post is on the horizon? Something is definitely brewing over at Hobson Dungeon.
Since the car fiasco on Monday, the atmosphere has seemed strained between them both and she's started posting the 'drunklike' over the top posts, so she's probably due a self pitying rant any day now

Reactions: 13
My wee one has that puddle suit (annoyingly) and he has outgrown it. How on earth do they still fit the boys? She got them well over a year ago now I think!

I always think this, unless theres a skin condition involved isnt it basic hygiene to bath them every day? My kids are rotten come 6pm. Plus surely adults shower/bath every day if not twice a day so whats different with kids?

Reactions: 5
Her taste is up her arse. Imagining walking around a Christmas market with that camel mini dress on with over the knee boots 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That sums it up really, her own mother doesn't even consider her social media as work. I completely agree, there's absolutely nothing wrong being a stay at home mum, but it's annoying to those of us who work outside of the home, parent and run a home and she goes on about being over worked. I honestly think she's so lazy that even the minimal amount of work, is overwhelming for her.
Exactly! I work full time in a very active job and my husband too. Its a military operation trying to leave the house at 6.15am every morning to get him to nursery and us to work. And it doesn't stop when we get home. What grates me about these mummy bloggers is their constant whining of how busy and overworked they are. They have no idea

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
‘ i like wearing the colour blue especially being a boy mum, think its nice for the boys, i always say that’
Why would wearing blue have any effect on your child?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The billie faiers haul video is hilarious. Why does she try so hard to be a fashionista.
And whats this nonesense about the pink and white stripey jumper complementing her new hair colour? WTF? Camel coloured mini will look good at a winter market? WTF?

The billie faiers haul video is hilarious. Why does she try so hard to be a fashionista.
And whats this nonesense about the pink and white stripey jumper complementing her new hair colour? WTF? Camel coloured mini will look good at a winter market? WTF?
And since when was a below the knee length dress described as above the ankle?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since when was the contents of a babies nappy described as looking delicious?
It actually looks like the inside of my baby’s nappy 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I showed my husband her chicken curreh story today and his mouth dropped open when the sauce one played 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘ i like wearing the colour blue especially being a boy mum, think its nice for the boys, i always say that’
Why would wearing blue have any effect on your child?

I think her saying this just sums up Rebecca and Steves tacky and outdated views , wearing blue because she's a boy mum ? God help them boys if either was gay with that sexist boy racer 2ss for a dad and blue for boys pink for girls idiot of a mother the worlds moved on a bit Rebecca theirs such a thing as being gender neutral and not stereotyping .

Reactions: 23
Her recent story with Alfie has really pissed me off. It’s all fine laughing and taking the piss about what we say on here but the bottom line is Rebecca, your almost 6 year old son is so behind and acts and talks more like a toddler because of YOU. There’s no doubt she will be pulled into the school at some point and told all this, won’t be laughing then will you? Absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Three things...

Little Alfie speaking 💕 absolutely adorable but not fluent and flowing like a 5/6 year old should sound

That camel coloured dress barely contains your camel toe, send it back and ask for a 12 (if you must)

That bleeping curreh 🙈💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.