Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake she’s at it again with the over cooked chicken korma... REBECCA u don’t need to put it on high from 9 til 4pm then on low for an hour what’s the point?? Just put it on low all day!! Is that spinach even still spinach after that long being cooked!! Disgusting!! And why do u even keep sharing it?! Your meals are boring at the best of times! 🙄

Why has she not cut the chicken thighs up 😳
Cus she’s a thick twit!! How lazy do u have to be to cook a curry in a slow cooker when it takes 20 mins to cook in a pan!! 20 mins too long for her!!

Reactions: 20
Why hasn't she cut up the thighs? They having 1 each of something. Don't understand why she had to use like 4/5 in 1 meal? I usually use 2/3 at the most for me, my partner and 2 yr old son and that's usually plenty for us all. With some rice & naan breads.
She really does baffle me.

Reactions: 4
Rebecca you’ve got so many spots because of all the shite you’ve eaten this week. I can see you put your birthday presents to good use this week also! And that curry really doesn’t need cooking on high all day. I’m sure it doesn’t taste of anything being on a high temp for 8 hours!

Reactions: 8
Rebecca if you want to add a handful of spinach to a korma, just stick it in an hour from the end, on low and maybe add a few more handfuls!!
Oh and maybe rather than explaining it to people who are obviously intelligent enough to use a phone, so I’m guessing are able to open a jar of sauce and some chicken just don’t bother!

Reactions: 5
I cooked (from scratch) a chicken meal the other night and it said wilt a bag of spinach in butter and garlic before adding to the cream sauce at the end. Now there is 4 of us and that spinach wilted down to nothing I could have easily used 2 bags so christ knows how she thinks 1 handful is gonna feed all them or have any nutritional value she may as well leave it out!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to seem like a dick when I say this but I genuinely think my near 2 year old is more advanced than Alfie. Alfie really isn’t all there. She really needs to treat both of them accordingly. We’d all love our children to stay babies but it’s not gonna happen no matter how much you baby them. Grow up Rebecca and maybe help Alfie to while you’re at it.
I’ve always thought the same, there’s just something not quite right with him. They both have sod all stimulation, they don’t have many toys at all, but they don’t need many good ones, if you get the right ones Lego, train tracks, building toys etc. Stimulates! All we ever see is woody sat on the table and Alfie doing duck all. Going for walks is all well & good if u actually make it interesting and educational with the kids. They live such dull lives! And it’s reflected in their child’s intellect.

Working?!?! Is she actually bleeping joking!! Piss off rebecca u don’t do school runs, u take the boy to the bus stop, u don’t work & I doubt u do much off camera with the children!

Reactions: 6
I feel physically ill watching her prepare food, she messed with her hair, touched her spots whilst preparing food, she really is grim. Basic food hygiene

WHY just why does she have to tell people how to pour a jar of sauce over some chicken! I just don’t believe it, she has got to be taking the piss. Who could possibly learn something there. Do people not have a clue at all, she must have some seriously clueless people following her. This is not cooking at all, how on earth is she inspiring. Why isn’t she cooking a curry from scratch and showing that?
Has she still not learnt you put the spinach in at the last minute NOT all day in the slow cooker 🙈 she’s so so stupid!! There will be no spinach left it’s just absolutely pointless
She thinks everyone who watches her is as clueless as her and obviously as vlogger it's her duty to teach us lesser mortals 🙄

I’ve always thought the same, there’s just something not quite right with him. They both have sod all stimulation, they don’t have many toys at all, but they don’t need many good ones, if you get the right ones Lego, train tracks, building toys etc. Stimulates! All we ever see is woody sat on the table and Alfie doing duck all. Going for walks is all well & good if u actually make it interesting and educational with the kids. They live such dull lives! And it’s reflected in their child’s intellect.

Working?!?! Is she actually bleeping joking!! Piss off rebecca u don’t do school runs, u take the boy to the bus stop, u don’t work & I doubt u do much off camera with the children!
A hard days work and then home to cook and parent would be far too much for princess Rebecca. I've said this many times, I don't like Steve but he does far more in the house and with the boys than her. If she's so busy with work, how is she able to have so many hair, nail, beautician, dental appointments on top of the trips out for hot chocolate etc, not any people can do so much 'self care' whilst actually working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think winter time will really show how thick she is. I live in the city and I even stock up on certain things as a just in case. There’s been a couple of times I haven’t been able to drive due to the weather, or more I haven’t wanted to with a young child. 100 tins of chopped tomatoes won’t see you over the winter Rebecca 🙄

Reactions: 10
I feel physically ill watching her prepare food, she messed with her hair, touched her spots whilst preparing food, she really is grim. Basic food hygiene

She thinks everyone who watches her is as clueless as her and obviously as vlogger it's her duty to teach us lesser mortals 🙄

A hard days work and then home to cook and parent would be far too much for princess Rebecca. I've said this many times, I don't like Steve but he does far more in the house and with the boys than her. If she's so busy with work, how is she able to have so many hair, nail, beautician, dental appointments on top of the trips out for hot chocolate etc, not any people can do so much 'self care' whilst actually working.
I’m sure her mum commented on something a few week ago saying there’s nothing wrong with her being a stay at home mum 🤔 oh really. I thought she was a really, really hard working mum!

Reactions: 4
Just want to take a moment of silence for the spinach. It has no chance of surviving the day.

Elleh for the millionth time, quit blasting the slow cooker on high all day. What is even the point of putting it on low the last hour? duck me! Stop showing people how to NOT cook and highlighting that mess. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does a slow cooker not use more electricity when on all day at high compared to cooking on the hob? I thiught slow cookers were only more economical when on low all day. Not that it matters, u shouldnt use a bloody slow cooker for chicken and a jar of sauce.

Reactions: 5
1) A curry made from a jar doesn't need a stock cube
2) If keeping the thighs whole, at least trim the excess fat off
3) It'd only need to be in high if it was in the slow cooker for a couple of hours, not 8
4) Use a whole bag of spinach, thrown in 10/20 minutes before serving
5) Its a jar not a bottle

Who knew you could get something so simple so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her grid post 🙄 is she really going to put woody down for a nap in a hooded jumper 😩😩😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t comment on here very often, but am I the only person that baths my child every day? She just said they bath every other day? Can’t imagine putting my son in clean pjs after he’s been outside playing and eaten his dinner!? Maybe I’m doing it too much!

Reactions: 15
I don’t comment on here very often, but am I the only person that baths my child every day? She just said they bath every other day? Can’t imagine putting my son in clean pjs after he’s been outside playing and eaten his dinner!? Maybe I’m doing it too much!
Every other day because my child has bad eczema so the water dries his skin out. Otherwise I'd do it everyday.

Reactions: 6
Every second day. We used to do everyday but it was drying his skin out. If he’s been somewhere particularly dirty then I won’t hesitate in bathing 2 nights in a row though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.