Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's hide and seek got to do with that v-tech toy and why are they outside in their pj's? So many questions 🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why isn’t just woody in the AD, isn’t Alfie a bit too old, of course he has to be included though! And yes, why are they in their pjs? She’s shocking at what she does!

Reactions: 23
How can you do an ad for a toy and not show the kids actually playing with it? She really has no clue on how to advertise things. If I was vtech I'd be pissed

Reactions: 16
And she's completely desaturated the main picture during edit too so it looks disposable camera quality. How have vtech given this the go-ahead?!

Reactions: 6
I just dont believe her that Woody got to go to soft play. She does stories about bloody getting petrol ... surely a couple of videos or pictures of Woody enjoying himself would be easy to post...
Completely thought the same. Went to soft play because he had a little party?! They 100% didn’t go to any soft play 😬

Reactions: 10
That AD couldn’t be less of an AD if she tried. Just no relevance what so ever 🙈
Can’t just show Woody playing nicely with it in their mattress room? Or is that too simple? 🤨
Why does everything have to be a fake, staged set up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wish she’d give Alfie some age appropriate stimulation. My sons the same age ( I am aware they all develop differently) BUT the difference is unreal. My son enjoys climbing centres, Lego City and he builds some fantastic things, he has full on conversations with me about the world, space and is very creative. My son has such a fun character I really wish we saw Alfie’s side too. Putting him in iggle piggle pyjamas, showing him playing hide and seek with a vtech toy made for woody, the way he speaks, acts and dresses doesn’t seem right at his age. You can disagree with me and point me out if I’m wrong but he’s nearly 6! Where’s the museum days, train rides, hobbies? The real age appropriate toys and clothes? Give the child some dinosaur or marvel pyjamas FGS! I just want to take him out for the day to a climbing centre, ninja park or a bloody trampoline place.
I know he’s had problems with speech before and I do root for Rebecca but I think she’s pulling her son back from normal development lately. She doesn’t know how to grow with them as she’s trying to keep them as babies as that’s where the majority of insta bloggers she resonates with are.
I find it really mean. This is why she needs to separate work from home, it’s clearly impacting the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Their new toy? Surely Alfie’s too old for that, I agree with whoever said Woody should just have featured in that ad. And I use the word ad very loosely. Alfie’s in full pyjamas and woodys halfway there. What the actual duck goes through her mind? And what twit decided to let her promote their products? I honestly can’t quite believe these brands go near her. And the whole ad is so fake and unnatural looking. Balls did they go and have fun playing outdoors with that toy. More like they were ordered to go out and given step by step instructions. Poor kids with a camera constantly shoved in their faces.

Reactions: 11
This 🙌🏻 I have a son the same age it’s painful to watch her. I feel for both boys they are missing out on so much. How do people relate to her she’s on another planet. Long time lurker from about 5 threads back I can’t bare it anymore she is like car crash tv

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t want to seem like a dick when I say this but I genuinely think my near 2 year old is more advanced than Alfie. Alfie really isn’t all there. She really needs to treat both of them accordingly. We’d all love our children to stay babies but it’s not gonna happen no matter how much you baby them. Grow up Rebecca and maybe help Alfie to while you’re at it.

Reactions: 15
I don’t want to seem like a dick when I say this but I genuinely think my near 2 year old is more advanced than Alfie. Alfie really isn’t all there. She really needs to treat both of them accordingly. We’d all love our children to stay babies but it’s not gonna happen no matter how much you baby them. Grow up Rebecca and maybe help Alfie to while you’re at it.

I agree and it isn’t on him, it’s her. He has all the basics to be more than advanced but her encouraging him to play with toys that have an age range to 36 months is bizarre. My even two year old wouldn’t play with vtech now.

Reactions: 11
I agree and it isn’t on him, it’s her. He has all the basics to be more than advanced but her encouraging him to play with toys that have an age range to 36 months is bizarre. My even two year old wouldn’t play with vtech now.
Vtech do have toys for different age ranges. My little boy who is 2 loves vtech toot toot drivers. Its a bit like lego - their sets are for different age ranges.

I wish she’d give Alfie some age appropriate stimulation. My sons the same age ( I am aware they all develop differently) BUT the difference is unreal. My son enjoys climbing centres, Lego City and he builds some fantastic things, he has full on conversations with me about the world, space and is very creative. My son has such a fun character I really wish we saw Alfie’s side too. Putting him in iggle piggle pyjamas, showing him playing hide and seek with a vtech toy made for woody, the way he speaks, acts and dresses doesn’t seem right at his age. You can disagree with me and point me out if I’m wrong but he’s nearly 6! Where’s the museum days, train rides, hobbies? The real age appropriate toys and clothes? Give the child some dinosaur or marvel pyjamas FGS! I just want to take him out for the day to a climbing centre, ninja park or a bloody trampoline place.
I know he’s had problems with speech before and I do root for Rebecca but I think she’s pulling her son back from normal development lately. She doesn’t know how to grow with them as she’s trying to keep them as babies as that’s where the majority of insta bloggers she resonates with are.
I find it really mean. This is why she needs to separate work from home, it’s clearly impacting the children.
Completely agree. My son is nearly 3 and I try and dress him in nice things that aren’t babyish and actually a bit stylish. Pjs at this time, like really?! When Alfie speaks I can’t really understand what he’s saying, I have full blown conversations with my little boy and others do too without struggling to understand him. Children need to grow up and she needs to realise this and tries to dress them the same at times I think is so stupid considering the age gap

Reactions: 9
That toy is for ages 1yr +. But rebecca has to add that its "1-5yr +" just to make sure it looks fine for alfie to play with. I have a nephew the same age as alfie, he doesn't play with this these as hes too old or too busy playing with Lego using his imagination..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.