Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just seen ‘organised_motherhood_’ story highlights about trolls! Let’s hope Rebecca has seen it!

Reactions: 13
Anyone want the recipe for homemade curry?
- cook chicken till cooked
- add 1/4 of vegetable
- add Tesco curry sauce
- add rice
- post to instagram

Don’t forget to tag and credit me for the recipe otherwise I’ll block u

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No wonder Woody is scribbling all over her shopping list, he’s sick of the same tit food she’s serving up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just caught up from the weekend on Instagram and here. ‘Organised_motherhood’ OMG, she has talked so much sense! It’s like she could have written that about Rebecca! I really hope Rebecca has seen that and takes note of what she’s said -“crying and gaining followers” there’s more people than just us who can see past the bullshit

Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up from the weekend on Instagram and here. ‘Organised_motherhood’ OMG, she has talked so much sense! It’s like she could have written that about Rebecca! I really hope Rebecca has seen that and takes note of what she’s said -“crying and gaining followers” there’s more people than just us who can see past the bullshit
Think Rebecca blocked her a while ago!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
All well and good buying clothes for kids that will last them etc but bleeping hell he might fit in them when he’s 9. It’s so not fair. Please take pride in your babies. You brought them into this world they are a reflection of you. They need guidance and love and nurture. Not advertised to thousands of people when they’ve filled there nappy and forcing them to say words and be on camera when THEY ARE SHOWING THEY DONT WANT TO BE.

Maybe old bev is a little tart too maybe she just married for money because it was easy and got a meal ticket maybe that’s why she deems it okay and doesn’t have a stern word with her daughter.
I don't recall seeing Alfie in clothes that were too big for him, when he was Alfie age. Alfie was always dressed nicely. Poor Woody does seem to be the after thought who gets either gifted clothes that don't fit or his brothers old clothes which also don't fit. Somebody mentioned that they ought Woody his new wellies for his birthday and the other presents they gave him were gifted, so basically they ought a cheap pair of wellies as his second birthday present. My issue with that is both Steve and Rebecca don't hesitate to spend money on themselves. They get a curry on Sundays, do they get it once they've put the boys to bed or do they share it with them? I only ask because it's seems as if the only 2 constantly getting treats are the parents, while the boys are left with freebies,.

This really bleeping angers me! There she is getting her nails done again today, while this child is wearing shoes that don’t even fit. Why not pay for a pair of suitable footwear instead of spending money on her vanity once again! She really needs to hang her head in shame 😡
It makes me wonder where she has learnt her parenting skills, could it be this is the way she was raised so doesn't see her behaviour as unusual. I'm definitely not defending her because I think she is a very self centred, self important, ignorant individual. Her mum has made comments praising her and criticising anyone with different opinions, maybe that's where Rebecca learnt how to parent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh my bleeping GOD. Alfie gets the bleeping school bus. She doesn’t even take him to school. Probs because she’s sooooppp buseh
Is that something new? Last week she said she had taken him and also Steve had. It must be so difficult taking him to school, when neither parent has to go to work. Probably 2of the laziest people I've seen

Reactions: 3
Newbie here! I started following her when she was pregnant with woody and I liked her content but now it’s unbearable. It makes me so sad to see Woody get basically no attention. My little boy is a year older than him and we always do things with him, I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to. If I got all day off with him we’d constantly be doing something. But all she does is her bloody nails.

Reactions: 5
I’ve only just seen ‘organised_motherhood_’ story highlights about trolls! Let’s hope Rebecca has seen it!
I've just had a look, she talks so much sense. Sadly people like Rebecca and Steve would struggle with her because she can obviously spot the B S a mile off and spot their dishonesty and attention seeking.

He looks so gormless! What a catch eh? 🤪
His bank balance and lifestyle is probably what attracted her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.