Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummaofgirls

As if she even takes herself seriously as a ‘mum blogger, influencer’ whatever you wanna call it. Rebecca, you are literally the most immature, attention seeking idiot I have encountered. Do you really expect that any reputable brands will want to use you, you, and overgrown child as the face of their business. You absolutely cannot take any form of criticism in any way. Your like a spoiled little brat and with nowhere near enough real life experience to learn that it’s okay to accept constructive criticism and learn and grow from it. If your not attention seeking by shaking your arse in front of a camera whilst posing as ‘dancing with your children’ or wandering around a holiday resort with your arse cheeks out (imagine how embarrassed your boys will be in years to come when their friends are like, why is your mums bum bum on show) then your attention seeking by posting to your grid crying about ‘trolls’ or storying sarcastically addressing trolls drawing yet more attention to yourself and hoping for more people to lick your arse saying ‘oh you are a good mum, your boys do have a good life’. What in the world is the need for the constant reassurance that your a good mum and attractive? And that doesn’t include the ‘look at my rolls, I love my body’ posts, yet again begging for people to say, oh you have the perfect body, i’m so jealous blah blah blah. For gods sake i’ve said it before and i’ve said it again, you are not mentally mature enough nor do you have the right personality to be a saleswoman or influencer. Put poor woody into nursery so that he can start to learn and play with children other than his brother, send Steve back to work because he’s a ginormous failure in the dad influencer department and get a real world job. Then you will learn that it’s okay to be told your just not that good at something and learn how to apply advice and criticism and grow and develop your skill set. You’ll also make friends and grow your circle and hopefully in a few years to come you can pick back up on the YouTube but be better prepared to provide more relatable content and have the skill set to understand how to not constantly push for attention day in day out. You say you love yourself and your life but in doing so every day you come across as someone who is entirely putting that on, it’s comes across as an act which in turn makes it so hard to take any of your ads, advice, videos etc seriously. Go away, learn, grow, develop and then you may find that you have more content, become more relatable and bigger more established brands will want to work with you and you may then have a much better platform to allow you to work from home. God this is a huge rant but please for gods sake, enough is enough, for once in your life take some advice and apply it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Not sure what is going on here lately, so let me quickly explain my side of things. I don't hate her, don't wish her any harm, think her kids are adorable, could care less about her fiancee but that's not my issue seeing as I'm not the one marrying him.

However, on a gossip site like Tattle, I am entitled to come on and express my opinion and feelings about what she puts out. I'm not imagining, making up, exaggerating and so on, whatever I talk about is in direct response to what she puts out.

Her lashes look bad, I don't say this because it's poor Elleh that everyone picks on, I say it because they do. Plenty influencers get their lashes done and they usually look natural, hers don't.
I don't think she's fat, I think she dresses inappropriately for her age, her weight and being a mother of two.
The constant crying troll and poor me act and then deliberately going on stories to mock, instigate and antagonize those she claims are being mean to her, makes her no better than the *trolls* she claims are upsetting her.
The beds need slats, period. I'm entitled to comment on it, she showed them, I disagree with the mattresses on the floor, it's my opinion.

So many other instances where she does or says things that are plain wrong, and we mention on here. We don't hate her, I certainly don't, but we are allowed to comment on the dumb things she does, and unfortunately she does a lot of dumb things. Her biggest problem is that she doesn't think before she opens her mouth and then tries to back peddle.

Spare me the whole "people are so mean on this thread", if anything I've seen plenty of posters here defending and looking out for her children and herself, latest wedding invite with her info posted, is a good example of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Jimmy-dad

Worst thing she did was mention Tattle on her instagram. If she hadn’t of done that, people like me wouldn’t have read the content on here and woken up to the bullshit, it all really is. ‘Influencers’ - lol what a joke.

I must admit though, the popularity of this website is growing now... the time is near for these influential people on our lives who we should follow. LOL. Go get a job like the rest of us and actually pay for stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Nosleep

To be honest I think this whole thread has turned so nasty and completely validates her calling tattlers trolls.

If she had been gifted the cake people would have kicked off and said she should have bought it herself.

If she had bought it people would have said she should have made it herself.

Now that she has ‘made’ it herself people have commented she should have baked it from scratch and how shit it is.

If she had made it from scratch people would have said the least she could do is pay a professional to do it.

If she had paid a professional to do it people would have said how lazy she is for not doing it perfectly herself from scratch.

She literally can not win. As for Woodys party... it was a perfect party for a 2 year old. Presents, party bags and cake in a village hall. If she had done a massive over the top party you’d all be complaining about that!

She has annoyed me in the past by complaining of ‘mum guilt’ which I think is irresponsible given she and Steve are in a unique position of both being at home and therefore giving more time to the boys than the vast majority of her followers can give to their children. I felt she could be more mindful of her followers feelings, as most are probably Mums working a lot more hours and juggling a lot more things than her. Having said that, who are we to dictate someone’s feelings? I don’t think anyone should rip someone apart under the guise of ‘constructive criticism’ which happens a lot on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

LSAMJF

Some of the things on this thread this last few days have been really strange!
Picking up in minuscule things like the invite,birthday cake and a four year old being jealous it’s making me cringe now.
She’s thrown woody a decent party.Hes two fgs and probably won’t even remember it. Emily Norris can afford a professional cake cos let’s face it she’s all perfectly perfect! She might have slapped two wet sponges geva but as the saying goes it’s the thought that counts! Personal touches are way better.Especially for a two year old.I wouldn’t have made it two days in advance but hey! 💁🏻‍♀️🤣
We are so used to seeing all these fake extravagant insta parties with planned gifted balloons and flower arches that we forgot what it’s all about! Kids having fun.Like woody would give a shit about a cake? People say they want her to be more down to earth and normal yet when she does she’s floored!
Can we go back to discussing the shit vlogs and her ringing GP cos she sneezed now please! And possibly give a little credit where credits due 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Cooper123

VIP Member
Rebecca if you’re reading this I don’t know if I speak for everyone here but I don’t hate you. I don’t hate anyone. I’ve just lost respect for you as an ‘influencer’

• Heart
Reactions: 47

montydonfc

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways.. Rebecca it’s a 2 year olds party.. could you not have even cut in half your rice crispy squares before you decorated or should that be renovated 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 them?

Mummeh’s all ready for the parteh with her lips done and her lashes done and she’ll have on her shortest dress with her beef flaps practically on show and there will be little woodeh looking all bewildered with his shit “meant to look messy😒” eyeball cake that’s going to give all his mates the shits cos the creams gone off... hope she vlogs it 😂

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
4E412C95-90BC-473B-B167-D108BAD0F1D7.jpeg

Oh good the kids can sleep in them that’ll keep them warm from the arctic blasts of the poorly blocked up fireplace

• Haha
  • Heart

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Don't forget the botox her forehead is definitely not natural anymore she's had the works and that's probably why Woody gets the bargin budget birthday
Was also wondering what company actually sends a person two mattresses and passes them off as free beds, bloody ridiculous .
Im a beautician with 14 years experience and my own business,and I will put my entire company on the fact she's had at least 1.5ml in her forehead and probably 1ml of derma divided between both cheeks.
Potentially more but it's hard to tell a couple of days later. Unless it's been gifted you're looking at around £500 worth of treatment including her lips that she's had done.
And Woody gets a shit show of a cake and God awful rice Krispie cakes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Motherofcats

Jesus guys, have we all spent too much time together gossiping that our periods have all synced?? Kinnnnnn’ell 😅
But to also chuck my two pence in...
Whether you agree or disagree that Alfie shouldn’t be taken out of school...Lets not forget this is a GIFTED holiday.
She’s not doing it to save money, or for Alfie to experience a different culture or to learn a new language.. So all that is completely irrelevant! For whatever reason YOU may take you’re child out of school...she’s doing it for a free holiday. Different priorities, whether you’d do it for your own reasons or not at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Cooper123

VIP Member
Funny how someone on here today said they wished her account got hacked and deleted, now all of a sudden Rebs on insinuating that someone’s been trying to hack her account 😂😂😂 the girl is fucking off her trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She’s guessing the elastic goes under their wellies..... no you thick sod, it goes under their feet so they don’t ride up when you put their wellies on and then have a cold gap between suit and boot 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Freedomof Speech

Just an observation... r becs said earlier in week she had her lips done because she ‘doesn’t like to wear makeup and with mi lips done I just feel more fresh and better without makeup’.... then BOOM ‘you know me I love mi makeup, come on girls buy these shit sticks and you can look as fake as mi’ 🙄 Pick a fucking Lane and get a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Casperron

VIP Member
Nobody’s directed anyone and there’s a 0.0001% chance of anyone turning up, she’s not a celebrity and tbh I can’t even be arsed to go to my uncles wedding let alone some nobody off the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 42

OhHelloThere

Just found her on DEPOP.... she sold some of her gifted items, straightness, baby swaddle, all the dermologica skin care she was gifted...😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
It's all very erratic.

My 5 year old still gets very confused by sarcasm.

It's bed time, story time for her little boys and she thinks that's the right time to launch into a tit for tat with tattlers??

Put your phone down and put your boys to bed before you embarrass yourself any further (shaking my head at the pantomime)

Reactions: 41