Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody has got the right idea jumped in to bed with his brother on a proper mattress 😂 they both look so adorable she should be so proud and she should stop involving them In her drama online.
Probably trying to keep warm 😩😢

I can’t believe those ‘beds’ are £100, one hundred pounds for a few planks of wood stuck together, I'm shocked!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s personality disorder. I think she just doesn’t know who she is and tries to be want she thinks people want, like and love. Her personality is constantly different because she has no idea who she is.

Reactions: 12
She's an embarrassment to herself and her children. Can you imagine Alfie's teacher possibly following Rebecca and seeing the room reveal and thinking the same about the beds being on the floor...then seeing tonight's escapades?! Does this girl have no shame?! Did she not tell her mum/family about the room/beds before the reveal, why did they not tell her that there should be slats? It's common bleeping sense! I hadn't commented on the beds because I was catching up on the past few days and saw her post this morning about taking on what people had said and she would air the mattresses out and I actually thought- well done you! Listening to "trolls" (people with opinions that don't match hers) and implementing a change that is needed. If money is tight and that's why she's not buying the slats then fair enough, but she shouldn't have had her lips done if she doesn't have money to pay for a necessity for the boys. Sorry, rant over 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
She seems very unhinged recently, not just the last couple of weeks but the last few months. All these melt downs, the I love my body/I'm fat and want to get in shape, dancing and drinking in the kitchen when Steve goes out, posting half naked photos to get validation and the constant posts about how happy she is. She seems so lost and doesn't come across as someone who has her life together.

I think she really needs to take a step back and figure out who she is and what she wants instead of being all over the place and jumping on every trend. Stop reading here, have a look at yourself and figure out where you're going wrong, before you completely lose yourself.

Reactions: 35
Haven’t commented in a while but wow... 17 hours ago ‘ thanks for your comments, we will lift the mattresses every now and again’ protecting against damp and mould which have really serious effects on respiratory issues especially in children.

2 hours ago... ‘going to bed in these awful beds which are soooooo bad for your health, my poor children what a bad life’

Is she right in her head? Her genuine followers will have messaged with concern and she’s basically just told them to stick their messages because she doesn’t care.

That face she pulls 😫

Reactions: 32
I bet the brand wishes they'd never got involved
She's already admitted that the mattresses need airing. So why does she need to make a stupid post like this and pull that childish face? She is so ignorant that she thinks it's ok to spend money on lip fillers but won't buy proper bed bases. The thing she can't understand is that boys won't mind sleeping on the floor because they are children. You're the parent Rebecca, it's your job to protect your children and that means taking reasonable steps to keep them healthy. I wonder if you'll be spouting the same rubbish come November when it's freezing cold and the boys are constantly poorly.

Reactions: 26
She seems very unhinged recently, not just the last couple of weeks but the last few months. All these melt downs, the I love my body/I'm fat and want to get in shape, dancing and drinking in the kitchen when Steve goes out, posting half naked photos to get validation and the constant posts about how happy she is. She seems so lost and doesn't come across as someone who has her life together.

I think she really needs to take a step back and figure out who she is and what she wants instead of being all over the place and jumping on every trend. Stop reading here, have a look at yourself and figure out where you're going wrong, before you completely lose yourself.
Couldn’t agree more 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
Worst thing she did was mention Tattle on her instagram. If she hadn’t of done that, people like me wouldn’t have read the content on here and woken up to the bullshit, it all really is. ‘Influencers’ - lol what a joke.

I must admit though, the popularity of this website is growing now... the time is near for these influential people on our lives who we should follow. LOL. Go get a job like the rest of us and actually pay for stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Worst thing she did was mention Tattle on her instagram. If she hadn’t of done that, people like me wouldn’t have read the content on here and woken up to the bullshit, it all really is. ‘Influencers’ - lol what a joke.

I must admit though, the popularity of this website is growing now... the time is near for these influential people on our lives who we should follow. LOL. Go get a job like the rest of us and actually pay for stuff.
And me, I only found out about tattle when she mentioned it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dogs sleep on the floor not bloody kids, she’s a joke. Just doesn’t want to fork out for bases
Where do the dogs actually sleep? I remember in the old house they were always shoved outside. Poor Lola is old and probably sleeps on cold hard floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hate it when she decides to call out tattle in that hyper sarcastic tone, she gets all manic and immature. Yes poor kids Becky, poor kids being exposed to dust, cobwebs, mice, spiders because they’re on the FLOOR of their bedroom!

Reactions: 20
She is an absolute mess, crying one minute saying trolls ‘won’ then days later said she doesn’t care and mocks people’s concerns? It will drive her INSANE she can’t contain this, she’s used to being the bully and the mean girl and so to have people judge her like she has others her whole life, she hates. Karma becks babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where do the dogs actually sleep? I remember in the old house they were always shoved outside. Poor Lola is old and probably sleeps on cold hard floor.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they slept in one of the out buildings

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.