Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say the last holiday they went on they got a fine for taking Alfie out of school then

Reactions: 1
Jesus guys, have we all spent too much time together gossiping that our periods have all synced?? Kinnnnnn’ell 😅
But to also chuck my two pence in...
Whether you agree or disagree that Alfie shouldn’t be taken out of school...Lets not forget this is a GIFTED holiday.
She’s not doing it to save money, or for Alfie to experience a different culture or to learn a new language.. So all that is completely irrelevant! For whatever reason YOU may take you’re child out of school...she’s doing it for a free holiday. Different priorities, whether you’d do it for your own reasons or not at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’ve just had a look and her views on you tube are shocking pretty much all below 10k Mrs meldrum after her drama has way way more still. She puts more effort into her videos to be fair .
Why can’t she see she’s ruining her channel!?? A channel I loved !

Reactions: 3
Personally the fact we know how well her 5 year old speaks (or doesn’t), advertising they are taking him out of school and all the other personal information she flaunts about her children is truly terrifying. Like 45000 people plus should not know these personal things, she can not give a tit about her own privacy if she wants, but surely she should not be so bleeping flippant about her children. The world isn’t ‘always happeh and loveleh’.

Reactions: 7
"we didn't want to do much because obviously Alfie was at school" it's not bleeping alfies birthday 😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why does it matter if Alfie was at school? Surely he wouldn’t mind his brother having a bit of fun on his birthday? Also Rebecca woody doesn’t understand you’re going on holiday in a few days so I very much doubt he’s looking forward to it. I wish she would stop trying to justify all the crappy things she does!! 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I really have lost it with her now. ITS WOODYS BIRTHDAY!!! Who cares if Alfie is at school it’s his day! Do something appropriate for his age that he will love! He doesn’t understand he’s going on holiday at the end of the week, the baby doesn’t even know what a week is! duck sake
And macdonalds for lunch and PIZZA AS A BIRTHDAY TREAT! Is she having me on!!!!!
They eat pizza every week that’s not a birthday treat! And why for the love of god is he only just opening his presents now! Why did they not do that this morning and spend a couple of hours with no phones, no social media just playing with him and his new birthday toys! It’s his birthday and he’s been to feed the ducks and have macdonalds that’s like a weekly occurrence for me and mine during the school holidays! Cheap little family day out that’s not a birthday day out 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally would consider taking my kids out of school for a holiday because you’re talking thousands of pounds in difference and kids deserve a holiday and memories are priceless yarda yarda BUT I wouldn’t do it at the beginning of the school year where they’re most refreshed and ready to learn, and where children are starting to form their little friendship cliques. Maybe towards end of year depending on their attendance throughout the year and where they’re tying up loose ends and watching dvds but not this close to a new school year and at such a young age. But she still had to factor in all the sick days Alfie is bound to have from sleeping on a mouldy mattress on the floor so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really have lost it with her now. ITS WOODYS BIRTHDAY!!! Who cares if Alfie is at school it’s his day! Do something appropriate for his age that he will love! He doesn’t understand he’s going on holiday at the end of the week, the baby doesn’t even know what a week is! duck sake
And macdonalds for lunch and PIZZA AS A BIRTHDAY TREAT! Is she having me on!!!!!
They eat pizza every week that’s not a birthday treat! And why for the love of god is he only just opening his presents now! Why did they not do that this morning and spend a couple of hours with no phones, no social media just playing with him and his new birthday toys! It’s his birthday and he’s been to feed the ducks and have macdonalds that’s like a weekly occurrence for me and mine during the school holidays! Cheap little family day out that’s not a birthday day out 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
No excitement on the poor boys face opening that present either. Looked like he's just woke up 😭

Reactions: 2

He’s opening his presents now because Alfie was at school. Nothing happens unless Alfie is included too!

Reactions: 26
I personally would consider taking my kids out of school for a holiday because you’re talking thousands of pounds in difference and kids deserve a holiday and memories are priceless yarda yarda BUT I wouldn’t do it at the beginning of the school year where they’re most refreshed and ready to learn, and where children are starting to form their little friendship cliques. Maybe towards end of year depending on their attendance throughout the year and where they’re tying up loose ends and watching dvds but not this close to a new school year and at such a young age. But she still had to factor in all the sick days Alfie is bound to have from sleeping on a mouldy mattress on the floor so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Difference is you'd be paying for your holiday so you'd take the price into consideration, her holiday has been gifted 😭
Did she really get her nails done on her kids birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️
Birthday treat for miss lamb for being such a good mumma the other 364 days of the year. I see she's making sure she gets lots of treats because it's her 26th birthday whilst they're on holiday. Yet Woody has the holiday to look forward to as a birthday treat.. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m not ‘mum shaming’ her as such but duck me she’s really shown her true colours today.
And the thing is it’s not just her! Steve is his parent as well so he’s equally as bad!

He’s opening his presents now because Alfie was at school. Nothing happens unless Alfie is included too!
That’s ridiculous! He should have been allowed to play with them for a bit on his own because I love my kids but we all know it’s a new toy in the house so Alfie is gonna want to play with it to, he could have had just a little while to enjoy them himself

And the thing is it’s not just her! Steve is his parent as well so he’s equally as bad!

That’s ridiculous! He should have been allowed to play with them for a bit on his own because I love my kids but we all know it’s a new toy in the house so Alfie is gonna want to play with it to, he could have had just a little while to enjoy them himself
In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s only opening them now because they only bothered to go out and get him stuff today, why would she not have done a video on this is what i’ve Bought my 2 year old as a relatable mum video

My point exactly, woody is forced to share the new toy he just got out of the box with his brother instead of being able to enjoy it himself for a bit first

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.