Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her Q and A highlight and soooooo much of it is absolute bullshit. So many about eating fruit and veg like she’s ever bought more than 1 carrot and 1 onion 🤥🤥🤥🤥🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the birthday party today, imagine the atmosphere for poor Woody once everyone turns up and she tells them about the invite. He will have no attention on him, even today 😔

Reactions: 3
Christ, so now people have managed to work out where she lives, and now her wedding venue & date.... and her friends given away her phone number.... I literally wouldn’t feel safe if I were her!!

Reactions: 4
It's the birthday party today, imagine the atmosphere for poor Woody once everyone turns up and she tells them about the invite. He will have no attention on him, even today 😔
Was always all about rebecca. Party and tit content for the gram and her YouTube channel. What mother has their lips and lashes done as a treat for their 2 year olds party? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So we’re going to stay at home again.. just for a change.. Alfie wants to make a lemon drizzle cake.. okkkkkkk 💤💤💤💤💤
I thought her posts were supposed to be about her ‘renovating’ her property but there just seems to be pictures of either her in various outfits or looking wistful into the camera or staged pictures of her children 🤔 what’s going on?

Reactions: 4
Ok, I just need to say something. I am totally ok with how on here we discuss and comment on her total lack of buisness professionalism and vent at her blatant bullshit she spouts most of the time. HOWEVER I don’t agree with mentioning her address, wedding venue, phone number or anything that could actual cause something serious to happen. Yes she puts herself out there and yes she is irresponsible to a fault. Please can we keep to opinions on her BRAND and not direct everyone to her phone number ect? PS I’m a massive critic of her but there is a line.

Reactions: 17
Ok, I just need to say something. I am totally ok with how on here we discuss and comment on her total lack of buisness professionalism and vent at her blatant bullshit she spouts most of the time. HOWEVER I don’t agree with mentioning her address, wedding venue, phone number or anything that could actual cause something serious to happen. Yes she puts herself out there and yes she is irresponsible to a fault. Please can we keep to opinions on her BRAND and not direct everyone to her phone number ect? PS I’m a massive critic of her but there is a line.
I dont think anyones named the venue on here? Just said that her friend had inadvertently revealed it!

Reactions: 14
Nobody on here cares about Rebecca’s phone number,wedding,venue, whatever it may be. It’s useless info and I think I speak for everyone on here. Nobody needs to tell us that. As I said before we are all grown adults here. And another thing, maybe Rebecca shouldn’t be posting every god dam detail of her life and her kids lives online, to prevent tit like this from happening.

Reactions: 23
It wasn’t us, it was her best friend

Reactions: 20
Nobody’s directed anyone and there’s a 0.0001% chance of anyone turning up, she’s not a celebrity and tbh I can’t even be arsed to go to my uncles wedding let alone some nobody off the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Was always all about rebecca. Party and tit content for the gram and her YouTube channel. What mother has their lips and lashes done as a treat for their 2 year olds party? 🤷‍♀️
She got them as a treat for herself... her birthdays this month too.

Reactions: 3
Maybe this is all just a plan concocted by them all so she “has to change the wedding”. Whether that be the date, year or details 🤔
Just cynical old me over thinking a silly move from her bestie 😂😅
I get what your saying..... But They aren't clever enough to come up with a plan for this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Plot twist
Rebecca told Lauren to put the invite up in the hope people will turn up so they will actually have more than a handful of guests at their wedding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ, so now people have managed to work out where she lives, and now her wedding venue & date.... and her friends given away her phone number.... I literally wouldn’t feel safe if I were her!!
I mean this is Rebecca lamb not Meghan markle we’re on about I don’t think she’s got crazed fans...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Forum admin will remove anything that’s not appropriate, don’t sweat it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If my friend had a following like Rebecca’s no I wouldn’t post a photo of her wedding invite on a public Instagram account. To be honest I wouldn’t even post my own phone number on my Instagram or Facebook, the world is a scary place these days and you just never know who’s lurking. So yeah I would go mad and I’d also think about blurring addresses/numbers because that’s just the sensible thing to do.
WellI wouldn’t either but the point is I am sure she didn’t do this on purpose... and yes, I wouldn’t be pleased but wouldn’t disown her as my friend 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone want to place a bet on her next story this evening starting with..."thank you for everyone's messages wondering why I've been quiet today...." 💤
Can predict her tit already!
Although I do hope her being quiet is a sign that she's spending the day off her phone and with little Woody instead! 🤞🏼

Reactions: 12
It’s for their holiday! I know I’m not the only one but I always go all out to get pampered before a holiday! I thought it was the norm as a treat? 👌🏼

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.