Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Vic that’s what the children are doing...sleeping on the floor 🙄
She is pig ignorant! If it’s not kissing her arse she doesn’t want to hear it. How ever she tries to deny it, it’s there for all to see her kids are sleeping on mattresses on the floor! Stupid cow.

Reactions: 10
Let me get this straight. She’s been gifted bed frames, but not slats, and has put the mattresses on the floor? Is that what she’s said? What the duck. I can’t imagine ever doing that to my kids. I mean, it’s worse that she’s so lighthearted about it ‘oh they’ll be fine!’ aye Rebecca if it was for a night as a one off because the slats were on order but not as an ongoing thing. Those poor kids!!! It’ll be so cold/draughty and I’d be scared of spiders or creepy crawlies using me as a playground all night long... I bet she wouldn’t sleep on a mattress on the floor - she’d be sorting herself out pronto!

This has really upset me those poor kids!

Reactions: 26
Those beds can have slats underneath them! Because she’s been gifted them she hasn’t bothered buying the slats just taken the free frames and thrown a mattress down on the floor! Absolutely awful! As if you’d have your children sleeping on mattress’ on the floor!!

Also she said didn’t want to wait for the the beds they were having made because they would take too long! No Elleh you just wanted to take the freebie!! No shame what so ever!!

Reactions: 20
I guess they only come without the slats as people could potentially use it as a “reading den” etc etc I’ve never known a bed to not have a base, if they were fine on the floor why did she put her bed frame together immediately when moving in to her property?!? She’s just trying to justify her actions I hope the person who’s gifted those beds realises that the advertisement has not encouraged a single person to buy from the company.

Reactions: 12
I dont know how she can keep calling them beds?! They are mattresses on the floor with a couple of cheap bits of wood around them? If the top bits (that contribute nothing to the 'bed') weren't there it would just be a mattress. How on Earth does she think it's ok?!

Reactions: 16
I really can't get over that she thinks it's ok to put them on the floor, even if she hadn't realised it until people started saying, just say now, oh I hadn't realised it was a problem, we'll sort that out as soon as we can. She'd rather her children continue to sleep on potentially mouldy mattresses then admit she got something wrong. She really is shocking.

I also don't understand why the company didn't just gift her the slats too? It's not doing a great job of advertising them right now is it!

Reactions: 15
Howling at this thread as usual. Also a quick search on YouTube of ‘Kate Murnane Kids Bedroom’ and yet again there’s our Elleh the Aldi copycat version

Does this girl have any ideas of her own?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling at this thread as usual. Also a quick search on YouTube of ‘Kate Murnane Kids Bedroom’ and yet again there’s our Elleh the Aldi copycat version

Does this girl have any ideas of her own?!

Doesn’t Katie Ellison’s kid have the same bed?

Reactions: 3
i don’t know what I’m more annoyed about,the fact that this complete BEG has been gifted beds (all her not so subtle hints paid off ) or the fact that she thinks it’s ok that those 2 boys sleep on a mattress on the floor! Would you sleep on a mattress on the floor Rebecca? I don’t bloody think so. I’m glad she wasn’t gifted the slats as well because it just shows what a tight git she is. She should have paid for the slats out of her own money,they’re her kids after all but yet she seems to think she can get by in life with having everything gifted for them 😡 I don’t think anyone else angers me as much as her I swear

Reactions: 21
Shed deleted few comments already on the new videos. I liked two of them a, now they're gone. Just mentions about the bed. To be honest they look so awkward, like they're not finished. I don't get it, what's the point of the wood? Maybe if you throw a blanket over it, it'll make a good den but the way it is is just looks unfinished with a mattress on the floor

Reactions: 6
Yeah but she obvs bought the slats too.
Rebs has even copied the thing wrapped round the top of it 🙈 3C746D32-E83F-4666-8AFA-EADEB56D7AF5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We should all email the company and say it’s not on and that they shouldn’t be on the floor! It’s awful advertising for them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.