Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s actually deleted the photo of Alfie’s cake from this year. However if you look at his 5th birthday video on YouTube she mentions that Alfie had already had a cake at his party that a lady made but she’s getting him a caterpillar cake just for the 4 of them on his actual birthday. But hey that’s okay because he’s golden child
Haha yeah I noticed.. lots of presents also! balloons and 2 cakes... everyone has to watch that video that’s when she decided to cut woodys hair herself!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those cream cakes are going to go off if they're not kept in the fridge. Hopefully the party is tomorrow because it won't be fit to eat by Sunday. She'd have been better buying Victoria sponges with buttercream or jam, there's bound to be leftover cake but the fresh cream won't keep. I just think she is young and can't cook, but she could have asked her mum, or Steve's mum for some advice. She could have even asked her followers for ideas, what better way to engage them?

Reactions: 3
Those cream cakes are going to go off if they're not kept in the fridge. Hopefully the party is tomorrow because it won't be fit to eat by Sunday. She'd have been better buying Victoria sponges with buttercream or jam, there's bound to be leftover cake but the fresh cream won't keep. I just think she is young and can't cook, but she could have asked her mum, or Steve's mum for some advice. She could have even asked her followers for ideas, what better way to engage them?

Being young isn’t an excuse surely?! We live in an age where we have all the information we could want at our fingertips.
They’ve obviously learnt it from somewhere to buy it all ready made.
I’m younger mum but I make my kids cakes for their birthdays and this years one was a disaster in my opinion but my youngest was thrilled with it 😂

Reactions: 11
She could of shoved all them ingredients in the slow cooker, bashed it with a wooden spoon and it would of come out way better looking than what she’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I think the girl has done ok, she decorated her own cake. If it was gifted she would have got tit...
And I bet it all goes down well with the kids attending.
Give her a break man...
I would've given her credit if she had actually baked a cake and made some icing...something that's very simple and it's not like she works away from the house for 8 hours plus 5 days a week. She's cut too many corners for Woody's birthday, things that she would NEVER dream of doing for her first born. We'll give her a break when she steps up and treats both boys the same way 🙃

Reactions: 17
I really want to back her up, I want her to succeed because once upon a time I liked her videos, but she is making it so bloody difficult! I’m all for parents doing their own birthday cakes for kids.. and I would have really loved it if she had done a vlog on learning how to bake a cake from scratch and decorate it, I mean she is the queen of banana bread right? And if that shop bought thrown together thing was the best she can do then fine.. BUT she has just spent a fortune on herself, and half the stuff for woody has been gifted!! By all means tell us any money saving/time saving hacks for people that may benefit from them, but don’t spout about having lip fillers done then show us gifted presents for woody and a half shop bought cheap cake.

I think the whole self-love thing she has going on just now is the final straw for me. If it doesn’t benefit her then she isn’t spending money it seems.

Reactions: 31
Lips Done
Eyelashes
Gifted Beds
Gifted Snow Suits

2 Victoria sponge stuck together with a tub of Betty Crocker - says it all really. Elleh is the epitome of all fur coat and no knickers. Why didn’t she use her lip filler or eyelash money and get her son a cake made? Can’t wait to see it being added to the recipe highlights 😂
Don't forget the botox her forehead is definitely not natural anymore she's had the works and that's probably why Woody gets the bargin budget birthday
Was also wondering what company actually sends a person two mattresses and passes them off as free beds, bloody ridiculous .

Reactions: 9
Don't forget the botox her forehead is definitely not natural anymore she's had the works and that's probably why Woody gets the bargin budget birthday
Was also wondering what company actually sends a person two mattresses and passes them off as free beds, bloody ridiculous .
Im a beautician with 14 years experience and my own business,and I will put my entire company on the fact she's had at least 1.5ml in her forehead and probably 1ml of derma divided between both cheeks.
Potentially more but it's hard to tell a couple of days later. Unless it's been gifted you're looking at around £500 worth of treatment including her lips that she's had done.
And Woody gets a tit show of a cake and God awful rice Krispie cakes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Im a beautician with 14 years experience and my own business,and I will put my entire company on the fact she's had at least 1.5ml in her forehead and probably 1ml of derma divided between both cheeks.
Potentially more but it's hard to tell a couple of days later. Unless it's been gifted you're looking at around £500 worth of treatment including her lips that she's had done.
And Woody gets a tit show of a cake and God awful rice Krispie cakes 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m putting it out there, but I think she looks awful for having it done. Iv said before how pretty I think she is, that extra lip filler and whatever else is going on in her face was too far. Can definitely see she’s had something in her head and cheeks, it’s not just the eyelashes making her eyes swollen surely?

Reactions: 10
I’m putting it out there, but I think she looks awful for having it done. Iv said before how pretty I think she is, that extra lip filler and whatever else is going on in her face was too far. Can definitely see she’s had something in her head and cheeks, it’s not just the eyelashes making her eyes swollen surely?
I agree. She didn't need any of it. I think she may have had tear troughs done but her face is so shiny on her stories I can't work out if it's just puffiness from her cheeks. Such a shame she's filled her face with all that tit (mine is too - but I needed it 😂). Not exactly relatable to 90% of her followers that are mums who prioritise their children. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Anything’s better than this half arsed attempt
I’m surprised Becky didn’t wrap a bit of that ‘fauxliage’ she had wrapped around the toilet on that cake, with her amazing decorating skills.

Becky, stop with the wannabe LJC look. You can Botox all you want but LJC can actually string a sentence together, has. Lovely looking home, dresses her children well and does not flash her bits/cry troll to gain followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.