Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alfie has 8 school days then off on holiday? And how much plastic tit is she taking ?😡

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does it look like she’s put half a carrot in that stew but loads of potatoes? And that gravy looks like swamp water. Shrek is calling Beccy, he wants his swamp back.

Also I only lurk on these threads but that grid post last night is such an exaggeration. I get the impression that if anybody does go for pot shots at her body they’re shut down quite quickly and I definitely don’t remember any comments having a go at her nose etc... saying that I really don’t think the bikini shots are okay. One or two in the name of body positivity maybe, but she seems to post them quite excessively. It’s not her I give two shits about it’s her boys. She’s lost control of those pics by flaunting them on IG (last night especially seemed a dig at tattle) and who’s not to say that in years to come the boys’ mates Will find them and take the mick?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice her latest half naked post is a carbon copy of Gemma Atkinson’s baby shaming post... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I find it really bad how Alfie will be at school for about a week and then he’s off on holiday. Yes he’s only going to be in Year 1 but I couldn’t pull my child out of school so soon to go on holiday when they’ve just been off for all those weeks 😬

Reactions: 9
I find it really bad how Alfie will be at school for about a week and then he’s off on holiday. Yes he’s only going to be in Year 1 but I couldn’t pull my child out of school so soon to go on holiday when they’ve just been off for all those weeks 😬
And neither of them work in a typical job so it's not like they couldn’t do it during the holiday, hang on, I forgot it’s a gifted holiday...

Reactions: 13
That stew 🤢

If I lived closer I’d pop over to show her how to make a real Irish stew.

So Alfie’s just gone back to school and they’re off on holiday again? When did that happen? (I don’t follow her all the time).

Wasn’t he just out for a holiday?
I hope the school are all over that!

Reactions: 7
Ass out again. Wtf! I’d never do that I’ve got too much respect for my partner! Zooming on her arse like that the trollop she’s got SONS!!! Errghhhhh dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grand a nice close up shot of the dimples on her bum right before I eat. Thanks hun 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If she’s so body confident.. then why is she breathing in SO much in that bikini photo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wtf have I just seen on her stories.....zooming in on her butt and then clenching her cheeks 🤮🤢 she has no shame. Or sense of dignity or privacy either for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The clenching of the arse and zooming in 😩

But remember ladies we’re only jealous 🙄🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What annoys me most about body positivity with elleh.

Body positivity is about being happy and healthy in your own body.

Elleh shows us continuously how poor her diet is. She shows us she doesn't exercise and we see how often she says she is poorly. And she imo tries to show "it's okay to have a tummy and because you can suck it in on insta"

She is the worst advocate for body positivity I could think of. It is not okay to have a poor diet, and it's not okay not to exercise if you want good health first and fore most and taking loads of pictures of your body with rolls isn't showing your confident in your body, it shows you need attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That stew looks rank- no flavour whatsoever🤢and looks like dishwater like someone else said. I’m quite partial to a beef bourguignon sounds posh but just a bit of seasoning, red wine and bacon with the carrots she already has and happy days👍🏼 Not to everyone’s taste but there is so much she could add.... makes me laugh how it ends up in highlights 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
What annoys me most about body positivity with elleh.

Body positivity is about being happy and healthy in your own body.

Elleh shows us continuously how poor her diet is. She shows us she doesn't exercise and we see how often she says she is poorly. And she imo tries to show "it's okay to have a tummy and because you can suck it in on insta"

She is the worst advocate for body positivity I could think of. It is not okay to have a poor diet, and it's not okay not to exercise if you want good health first and fore most and taking loads of pictures of your body with rolls isn't showing your confident in your body, it shows you need attention.
Yes. THIS.
Body positivity is her way to justify eating a tit diet. She can bang on about seeing her body in a positive light all likes, but she has zero respect for her body. If she had respect for it, she would eat nutritious food, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly. She doesn't know the meaning of the word respect gathered from the way she allows her chav of a fiance to talk about her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny how someone on here today said they wished her account got hacked and deleted, now all of a sudden Rebs on insinuating that someone’s been trying to hack her account 😂😂😂 the girl is bleeping off her trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I dont get the dont be fooled by insta, anyone stupid enough to not tell that's shes breathing in a painful amount before she let's it go is beyond help, she could barely move for christ sake, also dont get why the pic before the video shows her sucking in, if shes body confident why is she even posting stuff that isnt her natural body and telling people dont be fooled, stop trying to fool them in the first place then and practice what your trying to preach!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.