Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise how she responses to “trolls” she looks so rude and nasty as a person? Half the people that have commented on the bed situation ARE USING COMMON SENSE.
I imagine the house doesn’t have double glazing, heat rising ... thus sleeping on the floor is more a risk of cold. Or the mould, or the airflow. But Yano we are just horrible people. I’m all for making a career out of this, but for the sake of a gift don’t put your child’s health at risk.

She’s on such a downwards spiral.

Also why is she choosing a book? Doesn’t she have an amazing super cute app for reading for the boys?!
Woops . Sorry that was clearly a one day only gift and AD.

Reactions: 24
All I can think is...WTF to the video with the strange mask! Just seems so bizarre and unnatural seeing her like that.

Reactions: 4
So she was crying her little eyes out last week saying she was ‘done’ and now she’s being a sarcastic little trog again! bleeping hell, make up your mind. ‘Trolls’ either bother you or they don’t 🙄
Also I hope none of her followers who sincerely messaged her about the mattresses on the floor feel like her sarcastic post was aimed at them. Most were probably just trying to help.

Reactions: 34
I'm sure it's not just tatters who've messaged her about the beds. I'm sure sheep have too. Hopefully this latest post will alienate them and let them see her for the silly little drunk girl (she's totally been on the Malibu) she is and make them unfollow her.

Reactions: 11
She is totally embarrassing herself! When will she learn everything she does she is plastered all over the internet and sarcastically involving your kids on digs to people who are commenting on mattresses you have on the floor isn’t being a good or responsible mother! The people saying about the mattresses are right! You admitted it last night so don’t be there with open arms for all the handouts and freebies you got from being an “influencer” if you can’t take the criticism that goes with it! Especially when you never do research!!! She is a totally different person to when she first started her channel. She should maybe use the NHS properly for once and get to doctors for some anti depressants!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It's all very erratic.

My 5 year old still gets very confused by sarcasm.

It's bed time, story time for her little boys and she thinks that's the right time to launch into a tit for tat with tattlers??

Put your phone down and put your boys to bed before you embarrass yourself any further (shaking my head at the pantomime)

Reactions: 41
Let me get this straight. She’s been gifted bed frames, but not slats, and has put the mattresses on the floor? Is that what she’s said? What the duck. I can’t imagine ever doing that to my kids. I mean, it’s worse that she’s so lighthearted about it ‘oh they’ll be fine!’ aye Rebecca if it was for a night as a one off because the slats were on order but not as an ongoing thing. Those poor kids!!! It’ll be so cold/draughty and I’d be scared of spiders or creepy crawlies using me as a playground all night long... I bet she wouldn’t sleep on a mattress on the floor - she’d be sorting herself out pronto!

This has really upset me those poor kids!
Mice too. Those old houses 10000% have mice

Reactions: 11
I’ve been reading this thread for a while and never bothered to comment, but OMG, after seeing her video with poor Alfie and getting him involved in the drama I had to comment. It’s disgusting, she’s so childish. Why doesn’t she understand that she’s making herself look like an idiot?

Reactions: 39
Again, just imagine the consequences if we acted like that in the work place.

My boss would be calling HR for a dismissal quicker than I could shout troll!

Reactions: 15
I think she’s really struggling with her mental health, she seems so toxic. She has no friends , no family that visit , (only when Steve disappears) and I think she tries so so so hard to portray a life full of happiness that just does not exist for her. It’s painful to watch 😬

Reactions: 26
I don't like to be mean but she is a condescending little twit.

The comments about the beds were not made to be rude to her, they weren't even so much about how the beds look just the fact that it's not healthy FOR HER CHILDREN. People were genuinely worried about the mold and the well being of the kids, and there she is mocking those who dared mention it.

This is the problem with influencers today, they poke the beast, bully their audience, make condescending remarks on their stories, videos and posts and when people get pissed off and fight back, they will cry and get coddled by all the other wanker influencers around. This needs to stop, it's getting ridiculous.

This is why I don't bother commenting on any of their stuff, what's the point, even if you give innocent advice it is taken as bullying and twisted into 'trolls'.

Reactions: 38
Shows her immaturity when she is getting her young children involved! Put your phone down and put your kids to bed! What an idiot dragging your kids into videos like that

Reactions: 19
Why dont they just put their hands in their pockets and buy the slats????? :mad:
so they are going to lift the beds up like that every day? what a ball ache... why not just but the slats or proper beds? or can't she afford them since they don't have proper jobs!!
I can’t believe she got her lips done and they have to sleep on the floor! Priorities Rebecca??

Reactions: 16
She says that's these teddys r great because they give 10 meals to the less fortunate eveytime you buy one however hers were gifted 😂😂 so 10 meals were defiantly NOT given to the poor. Hope she gave them a donation to the charity they work with after receiving them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm just surprised she didn't do another crying video about the beds, it gained her a lot of followers last time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long before the social services are called especially if school are seeing videos of her behaviour, trust me it will all be noted in Alfie’s file, it will have to be for safe guarding and then she takes him out of school and she has already been reported to the RSPCA. All the little things will get stacked up until they have a case to call her in. I’m not saying that she hurts the boys but her actions are not in their best interest emotionally, mentally or physically

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but does she not understand the difference between trolling and a difference of opinion? People are trying to help you Rebecca. Grow up!

Reactions: 16
It's all very erratic.

My 5 year old still gets very confused by sarcasm.

It's bed time, story time for her little boys and she thinks that's the right time to launch into a tit for tat with tattlers??

Put your phone down and put your boys to bed before you embarrass yourself any further (shaking my head at the pantomime)
My kid wouldn’t get this either. So confusing for them. And this isn’t the first time she’s done it either. It’s truly odd and really uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 9
So This morning she was taking on board what people were saying in regards to the “beds” not being safe... and now she’s taking the piss out of those same people? So it was just for show this morning and this evening she’s had a breakdown, or cracked open the Malibu 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.