Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping social media - would rather have an instagramable bedroom for content than a fit for purpose, secure, comfortable, safe environment for young children to sleep. I thought it looked great on first impressions but having read here, I completely agree with everyone’s points regarding mattresses placed directly on the floor, as well as the fact she has completely ripped off two other influencers - thought they were meant to support each other? Not blatantly copy someone without credit. Also, free beds, didn’t see that one coming 🌚 brutal. She also has to cancel her subscription to colour story because those filters on her pics look worse than Louise Thompson’s and that’s saying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks like she’s aged 20 years in that pic of her & Alfie that hair colour isn’t doing her any favours 😩

Reactions: 9
They didnt need to buy the beds so why not use the money for beds to buy slats??

Poor woody will end up flattened under the mattress and alfie wont have the strength to lift it as he only eats 1 cube of carrot a week veg wise. Maybe roobbbaay will help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Or is it because someone has messaged the brand and she’s been given a telling off again?

Reactions: 6
Why dont they just put their hands in their pockets and buy the slats????? :mad:

Reactions: 27
Or just buy the slats!!!!! Instead of expecting everything to be gifted for free!! Honestly never known anything like it, get a proper bed for your children, she clearly reads here, if you’re reading this Rebecca maybe stop spending your money on crappy hauls that no one is interested in and buy some slats for your children’s bed!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Her lips have more cushioning than those wee thin mattresses on a floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm glad she has addressed the comments for once but.i can hardly seeing them leaving the mattresses like that all day, that hardly looks very instagrammable does it. Also not very safe for woody playing in there. Just buy the slats!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed that little woody still doesn’t actually have a quilt?! It looks like it’s just the quilt cover, so he may aswell be sleeping under a sheet 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Can't believe I'm saying this but I feel a little sorry for her. You could see she was so happy with and I do think it's really gorgeous. I personally wouldn't put a mattress on the floor but that's because I think its easier for spiders and any other creepy crawlies to get me 😭😂 it must be hard working hard on something for your kids and being so happy with then it getting slated.
Just look what a bit of high road and taking advice and owning up can do. Shes gone up in my estimations. Just a tiny touch 😂

Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed that little woody still doesn’t actually have a quilt?! It looks like it’s just the quilt cover, so he may aswell be sleeping under a sheet 🙄
I said that yesterday, defo just a sheet over his old blankets

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Can't believe I'm saying this but I feel a little sorry for her. You could see she was so happy with and I do think it's really gorgeous. I personally wouldn't put a mattress on the floor but that's because I think its easier for spiders and any other creepy crawlies to get me 😭😂 it must be hard working hard on something for your kids and being so happy with then it getting slated.
Just look what a bit of high road and taking advice and owning up can do. Shes gone up in my estimations. Just a tiny touch 😂
Maybe if she slated the beds then she wouldn’t be slated herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right rebecca, well done for researching the beds. Now order those slats!

Reactions: 15
She’s just blocked me for no reason, I wish I commented on all her crap now! I unfollowed her but still looked at her stories, she must have a lot of time on her hands 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.