Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she just say she liked to be more natural? Now she’s promoting iconic again and caking her face. This is laughable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the heavy breathing from her nose when she speaks I can’t cope with I

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely had filler in her cheeks they are more round. Her chin even looks more elongated.

Reactions: 3
Anybody else notice how her voice dramatically changed from the applying concealer to the high “so this is my finished look”. Just shows how false the woman is

Reactions: 4
I think Rebecca was very pretty especially with her dark hair but she has ruined her face now. What with those ridiculous duck lips and she definitely looks like she’s had filler to her cheeks as well. She looks like a caricature of herself!

Looking at those 2 pictures actually makes me sad. She has ruined her face.
She's very pretty in the first picture

That is terrifying. So creepy that people do this.
Especially with the children being included. For the sake of safety I hope it is Rebecca or Steve, if not some random stranger has been able to add pics of the children

Last edited:
Definitely had something done to her cheeks look at them in her new video!!
51E6898E-6AF6-4466-8904-3397114958D2.jpeg

Just seen this comment on her picture and thought it was funny that a fan would comment this about her fiancé 😂😂

698659B7-AD29-4042-A00C-C2C20338B24F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Billy body confidence bullshitter of the year goes to Elleh Lamb.

You know girls we’re all different and you just got to love yahself and yah bodies cause they’re just so so amazing and super cute. Or you could just get botox, lip fillers and any other fake stuff to make yourself look more like an insta model so you fit in and can spout about bodeh confidence like me!

Attachments

Reactions: 15

You know girls we’re all different and you just got to love yahself and yah bodies cause they’re just so so amazing and super cute. Or you could just get botox, lip fillers and any other fake stuff to make yourself look more like an insta model so you fit in and can spout about bodeh confidence like me!

That's not her?!!

Just an observation... r becs said earlier in week she had her lips done because she ‘doesn’t like to wear makeup and with mi lips done I just feel more fresh and better without makeup’.... then BOOM ‘you know me I love mi makeup, come on girls buy these tit sticks and you can look as fake as mi’ 🙄 Pick a bleeping Lane and get a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just an observation... r becs said earlier in week she had her lips done because she ‘doesn’t like to wear makeup and with mi lips done I just feel more fresh and better without makeup’.... then BOOM ‘you know me I love mi makeup, come on girls buy these tit sticks and you can look as fake as mi’ 🙄 Pick a bleeping Lane and get a brain.
"pick a bleeping lane and get a brain" #nextthreattitle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just having a catch up ... Party bags filled with as much plastic tat as her face now 🙈😂... I love been natural once I've been pumped with fillers .. another classic Rebecca contradiction!

Reactions: 17

Looks like she’s had something done to her hooter

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.