Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her new video is she serious? Spends hundreds on her lips, lashes and hair and spends hardly anything for her sons 2nd birthday. Absolutely NOT full of any inspiration after that embarrassment... a few books, a cheap amazon toy, a bloody gifted toy and a tablet so she can shove him in the corner so he doesn’t pester her whilst they’re stuck in the dungeon all day 😩 What 2 year old needs a tablet especially when they live in the effing Yorkshire Dales with so much on their doorstep aaaghhh

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why is she decorating them all now?

They’re not wedding cakes hun, you’ll have time to squeeze the icing out of the tube on Sunday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me sideways.. Rebecca it’s a 2 year olds party.. could you not have even cut in half your rice crispy squares before you decorated or should that be renovated 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 them?

Mummeh’s all ready for the parteh with her lips done and her lashes done and she’ll have on her shortest dress with her beef flaps practically on show and there will be little woodeh looking all bewildered with his tit “meant to look messy😒” eyeball cake that’s going to give all his mates the shits cos the creams gone off... hope she vlogs it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Dear Rebecca.
Influencer 101. Don’t bloody say “I’m working with them on an Instagram post... I’m finishing on a post for a brand”
I understand your trying to brag you have these chances... HOWEVER it makes you so transparent, shallow and that your clearly only talking about it for the money. At least act for more than 5 seconds you actually like the product.

Reactions: 10
Omg her new video is she serious? Spends hundreds on her lips, lashes and hair and spends hardly anything for her sons 2nd birthday. Absolutely NOT full of any inspiration after that embarrassment... a few books, a cheap amazon toy, a bloody gifted toy and a tablet so she can shove him in the corner so he doesn’t pester her whilst they’re stuck in the dungeon all day 😩
I couldn't watch the full video because of her sniffing and not really preparing for doing a video. She doesn't know what character she's bought, doesn't know the size of tablet, doesn't know how many cars come with it? But please tell me she's not just giving him a gifted Amazon tablet and a gifted vtech toy 😭😭😭

Reactions: 14
I really hope the dogs have got somewhere warm to sleep !
I’ve actually thought about this myself... I’ve got a dog that’s the same age as Lola and with them being older they definitely need somewhere comfy and warm for their old bones. I know the kids are spoken a lot about on here but I also feel the dogs need some recognition. She never shows the dog food in her food shop haul. Do they get walked everyday? Where do they spend most of their time? Because in their previous house they were in a cold floored utility room or outdoors the whole time. I hope they are looked after properly. Dogs are apart of the family!!

Reactions: 6
She doesn't know anything she bought, how many cars, what is the name of the cat, how much was this, where did I get it, book title says one thing she says another. Please, just please, I think I need to stop watching her, she grates on my tits too much.

Reactions: 7
So I think the girl has done ok, she decorated her own cake. If it was gifted she would have got tit...
And I bet it all goes down well with the kids attending.
Give her a break man...

• Haha
  • Sick
So I think the girl has done ok, she decorated her own cake. If it was gifted she would have got tit...
Give her a break man...
Is this sarcasm? It has to be sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Steve says the cake looks “yummy”....... I swear she’s taken over his account! He’s never on it anymore! Even to do his crappy (but mildly amusing) spam recipes hahaha

The Amazon tablet was gifted cause she worked with them on Instagram how bloody cheap is she giving him gifted toys as birthday presents so she doesn't have to fork out her own money... Sorry doll if you can spend all that money on yourself lips, lashes endless amounts of tatty clothes at least treat your children on there birthdays 😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Give her a break man...
It’s not her own cake it’s a Morrison’s cake. My issue is why does Alfie get nice cakes made for him and woody gets 2 £1.50 cakes from a shop?? It’s NOT OK to pick favourites

Reactions: 20
Give her a break man...
She brought a fresh cream cake from Morrisons which normally only last a day or two so the cream will be off by the time the party comes around and it'll start to go hard

Honestly I can’t believe it!. It isn’t like she doesn’t have the time to bake a proper cake, they’re at home all day. It’s just insane.

She shouldn't have used fresh cream cakes for this, the non fresh would've been much better in terms of longevity, and how they'll taste, in my opinion. If I was going to buy the cakes from somewhere for my son's birthday, I'd be spending a bit more than a couple of quid. But then, my priorities are different than hers, clearly. Money for lips, lashes, and botox, but minimal money for her kid's birthday and beds. Selfish witch.

Reactions: 17
She doesn't know anything she bought, how many cars, what is the name of the cat, how much was this, where did I get it, book title says one thing she says another. Please, just please, I think I need to stop watching her, she grates on my tits too much.
She actually showed that robot book in an Aldi food shop story weeks ago saying she picked it up for the boys.... now it’s a bday present lol. She’s so slap dash she doesn’t prep at all, doesn’t know anything!! Didn’t say prices or doesn’t know what there called what comes with anything.. she’s the same with her primark and eBay! Never knows prices she doesn’t even know what sizes she’s gets she has to check “oh I got this in a 10 thought I got a 12 never mind it will fit anyway” arghhhhh!

Hope she’s going to put the cake in the fridge seeing as it’s fresh cream!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So she’s actually deleted the photo of Alfie’s cake from this year. However if you look at his 5th birthday video on YouTube she mentions that Alfie had already had a cake at his party that a lady made but she’s getting him a caterpillar cake just for the 4 of them on his actual birthday. But hey that’s okay because he’s golden child

• Wow
Poor Woody, il bloody send him a cake if she doesn’t want to pay for one for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.