Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion : I do think that whatever Rebecca does everybody has something to say about it and its never nice she really can't do right from wrong. Don't get me wrong she really does get on my last nerves sometimes but I do feel like she's in a no win situation! As for the holiday it's gifted with the kids just off there 6 weeks holiday and just returning to school it would of been much better if it was in the 6 weeks holiday. I for one find holidays much more expensive in half term, then what they usually are out of term times, I don't think there is anything wrong with taking your children out of school to go on holiday there is so much to Learn abroad and they will take a lot away from it too the language the culture the food the people etc there is always something to learn, but then again I would only do it once a year not two or three times, but a lot of people won't agree and a lot of people will. Each to there own i guess 🤷‍♀️
Hi new member...

Reactions: 2
If we'd all watched on stories while Rebecca got the ingredients from scratch and then asked Alfie to help mummy crack some eggs and do some mixing for Woody's special surprise birthday cake that he could decorate for his brother however he wanted then because it was clearly made with love no one here would of said a word and I honestly do believe that .
If anything would have been said it only would have been praise for her putting those boys first for once, i’ll Always give praise where it’s due no matter who it is because I honestly believe as quick as someone can be slated they should also be applauded when doing something positive etc. Issue is she doesn’t give us to much to praise her for so we just continue to ‘troll’ her 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Not sure what is going on here lately, so let me quickly explain my side of things. I don't dislike her, don't wish her any harm, think her kids are adorable, could care less about her fiancee but that's not my issue seeing as I'm not the one marrying him.

However, on a gossip site like Tattle, I am entitled to come on and express my opinion and feelings about what she puts out. I'm not imagining, making up, exaggerating and so on, whatever I talk about is in direct response to what she puts out.

Her lashes look bad, I don't say this because it's poor Elleh that everyone picks on, I say it because they do. Plenty influencers get their lashes done and they usually look natural, hers don't.
I don't think she's fat, I think she dresses inappropriately for her age, her weight and being a mother of two.
The constant crying troll and poor me act and then deliberately going on stories to mock, instigate and antagonize those she claims are being mean to her, makes her no better than the *trolls* she claims are upsetting her.
The beds need slats, period. I'm entitled to comment on it, she showed them, I disagree with the mattresses on the floor, it's my opinion.

So many other instances where she does or says things that are plain wrong, and we mention on here. We don't dislike her, I certainly don't, but we are allowed to comment on the dumb things she does, and unfortunately she does a lot of dumb things. Her biggest problem is that she doesn't think before she opens her mouth and then tries to back peddle.

Spare me the whole "people are so mean on this thread", if anything I've seen plenty of posters here defending and looking out for her children and herself, latest wedding invite with her info posted, is a good example of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Not sure what is going on here lately, so let me quickly explain my side of things. I don't dislike her, don't wish her any harm, think her kids are adorable, could care less about her fiancee but that's not my issue seeing as I'm not the one marrying him.

However, on a gossip site like Tattle, I am entitled to come on and express my opinion and feelings about what she puts out. I'm not imagining, making up, exaggerating and so on, whatever I talk about is in direct response to what she puts out.

Her lashes look bad, I don't say this because it's poor Elleh that everyone picks on, I say it because they do. Plenty influencers get their lashes done and they usually look natural, hers don't.
I don't think she's fat, I think she dresses inappropriately for her age, her weight and being a mother of two.
The constant crying troll and poor me act and then deliberately going on stories to mock, instigate and antagonize those she claims are being mean to her, makes her no better than the *trolls* she claims are upsetting her.
The beds need slats, period. I'm entitled to comment on it, she showed them, I disagree with the mattresses on the floor, it's my opinion.

So many other instances where she does or says things that are plain wrong, and we mention on here. We don't dislike her, I certainly don't, but we are allowed to comment on the dumb things she does, and unfortunately she does a lot of dumb things. Her biggest problem is that she doesn't think before she opens her mouth and then tries to back peddle.

Spare me the whole "people are so mean on this thread", if anything I've seen plenty of posters here defending and looking out for her children and herself, latest wedding invite with her info posted, is a good example of that.
100% agree. I’ve read a few threads on here and I can honestly Rebecca’s is nothing in comparison!

Completely agree 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 4
From pictures it seems like reb was at Lauren’s daughters party hence the hand delivered wedding invite... it makes me think she asked her to post as she would have definitely seen it otherwise.

Yes 😃 exactly this 👏

Reactions: 3
The woman child continues to annoy me on a daily basis. I’m really hoping she takes on board our feedback regarding wearing suitable swimwear on the upcoming family holiday because i’m actually really bored of seeing her arsecheeks 🙄
She can't hide that arse, she's body confident 😳

• Haha
Iv got an analogy for the influencers. When you watch a film/tv show/book, buy a frying pan from amazon ect people rate it (rotten tomatoes, imdb, reviews), they comment on whats good or tit and what not. This is totally acceptable and how most people judge if something is worth watching. They all put YouTube videos, insta gram adverts ect, and the moment we try to critique and have an opinion we are trolls. They are putting their media out for the world, not a little personal blog or site, getting paid LOADS and slightly selling us tit. Why can’t we have an opinion on this. Just a thought

Edited to add: If I commented on one of her ads for ‘iconic makeup’ and said personally I don’t like it because.... she would DELETE AND BLOCK. Censoring any kind of impartial feedback and thus adding to the shady tactics for MONEY.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I couldn't give a tit if she says she made the cake but no she just decorated it, I wouldn't care if she'd got a shop bought one, or if she'd paid to have one made. What I care about is the blatant begging for stuff, her smug attitude, the way she hops from one thing to another, she has this attitude that she thinks she's so much better then everyone else, when really she's just fake and puts no effort into get 'job', she's just not genuine and I think that's mostly what gets to people.
I don't think people would really have had much to say about the cake if she was a genuine down to earth girl.

And that's just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In my opinion the invite was all a set up.
Firstly people dont give invites out a year before wedding.
Secondly I'm pretty sure that Lauren's account used to be private. (Clicked on her when rebegga tagged her ages ago)
And lastly no one is stupid enough to give out so much personal info.
Those invites weren't gifted and they were pretty cheap and boring looking.
Either a set up with a payg mobile. Or Steve's trying to get the wedding cancelled.

Reactions: 10
The woman child continues to annoy me on a daily basis. I’m really hoping she takes on board our feedback regarding wearing suitable swimwear on the upcoming family holiday because i’m actually really bored of seeing her arsecheeks 🙄
It was mentioned time back that Steves mum was going with them, if you're going to wear a thong in front of your mother in law youre a different kind of animal 😂😂😂 or is it maybe just "body confident" 🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not exactly "each to their own" when there are fines for it. People shouldn't be doing it at all. School is a lawful requirement after a certain age. If you want cheap holidays, don't have kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
What a ridiculous comment to make. So your saying you should choose between having children or going on holiday? I’m sorry but this is the dumbest comment I have ever seen on here. Myself and my husband work full time and work bloody hard. We have a mortgage and pay all our bills, I can tell you I wouldn’t be able to afford to go abroad during the school holidays without going into debt, which I’m unprepared to do.

Reactions: 17
I’m missing the food haul 😔 my monday was ruined go food shopping rebecca please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a ridiculous comment to make. So your saying you should choose between having children or going on holiday? I’m sorry but this is the dumbest comment I have ever seen on here. Myself and my husband work full time and work bloody hard. We have a mortgage and pay all our bills, I can tell you I wouldn’t be able to afford to go abroad during the school holidays without going into debt, which I’m unprepared to do.
Maybe you should become an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone should take their child out of education for a holiday period. Go every 2 years and avoid debt if that what it takes. Holidays aren’t necessary, education is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think anyone should take their child out of education for a holiday period. Go every 2 years and avoid debt if that what it takes. Holidays aren’t necessary, education is!
Education doesn’t just stay in the classroom, on holiday kids experience culture, making new friends, going to new places, maybe learning to swim, trying different foods and most people do visit historical sites whilst on holiday.

Most secondary schools do skiing trips...what are the kids learning whilst away then? We did camp in year 6, no educational places but we did abseiling, kayaking etc all in school time!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it was meant as a holiday or kids 🙄 basically if you aren’t prepared to have to compromise on things when you have kids, then don’t have them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Same way if you can’t be bothered to clothe and pay for your kids things without them being gifted then maybe the parent life ain’t for you

Education doesn’t just stay in the classroom, on holiday kids experience culture, making new friends, going to new places, maybe learning to swim, trying different foods and most people do visit historical sites whilst on holiday.

Most secondary schools do skiing trips...what are the kids learning whilst away then? We did camp in year 6, no educational places but we did abseiling, kayaking etc all in school time!
Yeah but kids get marked in for being away on school trips, their attendance doesn’t suffer

Reactions: 5

But they dont do any of the above the boys are strapped in a pushchair, watching their mother walk in front of them, mincing along as her thong rides further up her arse crack, nothing educational about bum munch 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
But they dont do any of the above the boys are strapped in a pushchair, watching their mother walk in front of them, mincing along as her thong rides further up her arse crack, nothing educational about bum munch 🤷‍♀️
I wasn’t specifically talking about Rebecca, the person I quoted said NO ONE should take children out for a holiday, I was just stating my opinion. I don’t think they should take him out twice in a year, I certainly wouldn’t but one week a year, I don’t see the problem, we all did it when we were younger and survived!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.